Topic: Sickfucks Rants

Many of my friends enjoy my rants about america and its stupid problems. Now im 16 many people may not lsiten to me but I do have alot of throughts on America Bush the war and alot of ther problems. My first problem is having to turn on CNN and I see 4 Muslem men arrested for plannign to blow up JFK airport.......... Isnt this odd to othee people is everyone in america sleeping or is it they jsut dont care. In WWII the day Pearl Harbor was attacked everywhere in the country there were road blocks and The Army ,National guard, and Police were checkign cars for Japs. Back then America was smart, now we soo god damn afraid to put our foot and put these fucking Islumic America hating Smelly ass fucks in Camps soo US as Americans can Fly and not have to worry about somoen blowign the fuckign plane up.

  This is soo stupid. This isnt the first time soemthign liek this happened it happened many other times. Why are these people in America all they want is to blow us up and take over this country. They scream Allah is Great when Allah needs to take a fuckign shower. How can we jsut sit aroudn and let these people slowly gain power. Here we are in Iraq with 10 soldiers dyign today 25 tomorrow 54 the next day. everyday i turn on the news and see another American Soldier dying. Dyign for what reason? To save our asses in America?? No their over there to fight terrorism but how can we win our war on terrorism if the terrorists are ALREADY in America Plotting their Judgement. That is stupid!!! I was watchign CNN today and 2 soldiers went missing after a battle last month. Their ID cards were put on the terrorists website. I hate to say this but those soldiers are most likely dead, it gets me soo sad and pissed the fuck off when i see these men and women comign home in Body Bags.

  I see the expression on their families face and they died for what?? There is no reason why Americans in Iraq shoudl be beheaded, beaten, tortured or raped. Yet last year a few Americas got put in jail i believe for not treating Iraqs peopel witht he respect!?  Its ok for those people to run aroudn with weapons and blow us up and behead us but we cant touch any innocent people. They have more rights then Americans do, you ahve to feed them good, you have treat them with respect even though that HATE America. One day i woudl leik to turn on the news and not see "Another Soldier Died from our area". It gets me so pissed off. We are in Iraq to fight off terrorists I hate to say ti but right now we are lsoign the fight, what we need is to put our foot down and Not stop until they notice we are the strongest of the strong and we will kcik the shit out of anyone Anytime ANywhere, thats America Bitch, Now they think we're pussies with guns Its tiem to brign in the big weapons, We need to start fighting their way, Domp as many bombs as we can.

  Who cares whos down there, Did they care when they hijakced 4 of our airplanes? Did they care who they were? Did they care who was in those building? did they care who tried to save as many people as possible and risked their life doign it? every person that died on September 11th died  cuz a bunch of pissed off Muslems decided to kill. If we dont start fighting and playign dirty then every person that died on 9/11 died for no reason. I know most people on this site lost someone or knew someone who died and 9/11, do you honestly think that your friends and family are happy because we're losing the war, If i was one fo thsoe Id be as pissed as possible.

  Noone deserves to die liek that, in some cases peopel ahd to bury just boxes because mort of the bodies were gone turned to dust or ripped apart soo badly all they showed were pictures thats horrifing knowing that they cant even bury the whole body because its gone. I jsut dont understand how president Bush could stand there look at us straight in the face and say " we are winnign this war", when we are not. He asks congress for more money to go to Iraq? For what reason is there that we had to spend I woudlnt be surpirsed if its in the high trillions of dollars.

  I would liek to knwo how you guys feel with this cuz honestly Your not American if u continue to let this happen..

Re: Sickfucks Rants

ok you have some really extreme views on this issue, and i personally feel that they are wrong. ya, there is a larg terrorist organization over there in Iraq, but that no reason to punish those who arnt involved. the idea of America is equal treatment for all, if we start to punish a certain group of people like we did durrin WW2, then we arnt America anymore. you cant punish all for the mistakes of a few. and not everyone over in Iraq is a terrorist, alot of the people are happy that we are there. i kno people who moved here from there and they said that sience we've been there, its gotten alot better and people arnt as scared to walk around on the streets.

ya sure alot of people over there are dieing, but they CHOSE to go over there, noone forced them. theres not a draft anymore, so noone is being forced to go there if they dont want to. they know the risk of going into the armed services, and they are willing to take that risk for something they beleive in, a free America.

the terrorists over ther in Iraq or iran or watever are doing all this shit like beheading just to try and scare the american populous. thats their goal. we are over there trying to prove that we arnt scared, and that we will defeat them. another part of the American way is that we treat people with respect, no matter who they are. we dont go around tortureing people and stuff like that, because then we are no better then thay are. and we cant just bomb the hell out of them, yes it would kill alot of people, but most of them wont be the enemy, there would be alot of civilians. we dont want to kill everyone, only the ones who are attackin us.

now look, im not a supporter of the war in Iraq, or of prsident bush, but this war should just be over. i think we need to just get out of iraq all together. its true that we arnt actually winning, but we are doing alot better than we were. all of that shit you see in the news is just the bad, and thats only a VERY small portion of whats happening. they have a fairly stable government now, most of the major cities are safe, people can walk around without as much fear. ya sure theres still car bombs and attacks, but they dont actually kill alot o people, and there are alot less than there were before. there have always been terrorist threats and stuff like that, but after 9-11, the news has started to make a much bigger dael out of it than before.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

I'm not getting involved in this one.  Some topics are just too controversial for a horror movie site.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

deathgate you have a few good points but even tho these bombing kill a few Americans its still Americans gettign killed!!! for no reason. and your point theres terrorists living in America and Nothing is beign done what it. They care more about the Mexicans hopign the fence and living in the US and not payign taxes. Yeah that pisses me off too that americans work hard and get a quarter fo their pay right tot he government but still i rather have Mexicans in this country then Terrorists lottign to blow shit up. At least the mexicans arent here to destroy us their here cuz its the land of the free and they jsut wnat the American dream.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

I don't agree with the fact of the war or bush for the matter and thats only because I've had three cousins and my brother who was hurt while in Iraq over but thats seeing it from a soldiers family member nobody likes the fact that there son, daughter, wife, husband or friend has to go to war..but then in another respect you have to see from a soldiers eye too this is what there trained to do and thats to protect there country..I don't like the government only because of the injuried men and women don't get what they deserve and I only say that is because of what my brother is going through they just dropped him they took his insurance and the money he was getting...he has a daughter to take care of and feed but they don't care if your no good to them then your done...

Re: Sickfucks Rants

What kind of America is that then?? You said it yourself they dropped his insurance and his money!!?? He has kids and bush wants to send money to Iraq????? thats just ok with you? if i were you id be pissed off.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

I'm definitely with you on this one Jmh. I'm really sick and tired with everything that has to do with Bush and Iraq.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

i dont wanna b a dick or anything but BDD u say u dont wanan hear this but looks whats going on here... Injuried soldiers not getting the benefits they come hoem and the checks stop. Im sure this isnt jsut happening to one person.Yeah their there to protect us but if they get hurt and have to go home what coudl they do??? Nothing but Bush has the nerve to ask for more money, when theres people pretty much living on a prayer. Some dont wanna hear the truth BDD no offense but ever think bout jsut listening? Watch the film Loose Change im sure its on Youtube or ifilm but jsut watch it. And then you could come back and see what I mean.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

I'am pissed he can't work hes tried to go out for jobs and they won't hire him for his disabilitie..

Re: Sickfucks Rants

sickf**k wrote:

i dont wanna b a dick or anything but BDD u say u dont wanan hear this but looks whats going on here... Injuried soldiers not getting the benefits they come hoem and the checks stop. Im sure this isnt jsut happening to one person.Yeah their there to protect us but if they get hurt and have to go home what coudl they do??? Nothing but Bush has the nerve to ask for more money, when theres people pretty much living on a prayer. Some dont wanna hear the truth BDD no offense but ever think bout jsut listening? Watch the film Loose Change im sure its on Youtube or ifilm but jsut watch it. And then you could come back and see what I mean.

I know what's fucking going on in the god damn world and been knowing about this shit for years. I fucking know what's going on with them and what's happening to them. But don't fucking preach to me about this situation. I know about the damn truth. I don't see to see some video or everyone to tell me about the damn truth especially what i already know.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

woah BDD calm down We could act in a civil manner Dont go Pyscho

Re: Sickfucks Rants

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm definitely with you on this one Jmh. I'm really sick and tired with everything that has to do with Bush and Iraq.

It not even because it's a Bush or Iraq rant.  It's just the world is too fucked to agree on anything anymore.  Gone are the days of majority agreements and ideas.  You have to go through everything possible to not step on someones toes and offend their position.  No point in debating, no point in protesting, no point in much in our political system anymore.  Nothing will ever get settled, and if it does, then people will just move on and bitch and debate about the next hot button topic.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-04 15:13:34)

Re: Sickfucks Rants

Very valid points. History shows a progression of what we all are capable of.
What is the end point? You tell me.
Spiritually we all need to find out who we are and where we stand.
Mentally we should all be informed on what is going on and what individually we can do.
Physically we should all go into the U.S. service and serve OUR country mandatory for at least 3 years, male and female.
Culture and Patriotism should be defined in the school systems.
Americans are a mixed race AND we should be able to find a rhythm to live free by.
The politicians need policed lol they need to be trained on how to run a country.
Serve the people not themselves.
I have served this country and I am proud of everyone who has.
War will always be looming in the background, its our nature. Let's pick leaders who can lead (even if you don't like them).

Re: Sickfucks Rants

Unfortunantly war is a necessary evil.  No one ever really wins a war.  Freedom is won.  I personally support the war.  I stand behind our president and our troops.  I voted for him twice for a reason. This could be debated till we are all blue in the face.  We all have our own opinions about the war but unlike most countries here we have the right to speak our views and even protest without consequence.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

Even if we pull out our troops, we will never fully withdraw our troops.  We still have troops stationed in Germany and other countries we occupied during WWII and other wars, wo why would this be any different?  We will forever have military presence in Iraq, war or no war.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

jhm I have to actually agree with you on something lol...your right no matter what it is we will debate it until were blue in the face but in the end its gonna get you know where..me yes I'm against the war but I'am for our troops and in supporting them all the way..those men and women our fighting and dieing over there for us right now for there people for there country..my bitch is they don't get the respect they need and by showing the shit on tv things blowing up and civilians dieing and our soldiers why not show the good things that happen over..my brother and cousins told me alot of good things that they saw...yes they saw the bad things but there was also good things..

Re: Sickfucks Rants

Thank you Raven.  I have seen many emails with tons of pics of the good they are doing over there.  I know that bad news sells better but I think it's about time this country got some good news for a change.  I wanna see the good stuff going on and I am sure that I am not the only one.  The media needs to get off it's ass and start supporting the troops.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

Thank you Raven.  I have seen many emails with tons of pics of the good they are doing over there.  I know that bad news sells better but I think it's about time this country got some good news for a change.  I wanna see the good stuff going on and I am sure that I am not the only one.  The media needs to get off it's ass and start supporting the troops.

yes that is so true Dee they really need too...;)

Re: Sickfucks Rants

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

i dont wanna b a dick or anything but BDD u say u dont wanan hear this but looks whats going on here... Injuried soldiers not getting the benefits they come hoem and the checks stop. Im sure this isnt jsut happening to one person.Yeah their there to protect us but if they get hurt and have to go home what coudl they do??? Nothing but Bush has the nerve to ask for more money, when theres people pretty much living on a prayer. Some dont wanna hear the truth BDD no offense but ever think bout jsut listening? Watch the film Loose Change im sure its on Youtube or ifilm but jsut watch it. And then you could come back and see what I mean.

I know what's fucking going on in the god damn world and been knowing about this shit for years. I fucking know what's going on with them and what's happening to them. But don't fucking preach to me about this situation. I know about the damn truth. I don't see to see some video or everyone to tell me about the damn truth especially what i already know.

I get where your coming from BDD..sickfuck you have to understand alot of people our sick of talking about it...so you can't slam him for not talking about it..

Re: Sickfucks Rants

RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
sickf**k wrote:

i dont wanna b a dick or anything but BDD u say u dont wanan hear this but looks whats going on here... Injuried soldiers not getting the benefits they come hoem and the checks stop. Im sure this isnt jsut happening to one person.Yeah their there to protect us but if they get hurt and have to go home what coudl they do??? Nothing but Bush has the nerve to ask for more money, when theres people pretty much living on a prayer. Some dont wanna hear the truth BDD no offense but ever think bout jsut listening? Watch the film Loose Change im sure its on Youtube or ifilm but jsut watch it. And then you could come back and see what I mean.

I know what's fucking going on in the god damn world and been knowing about this shit for years. I fucking know what's going on with them and what's happening to them. But don't fucking preach to me about this situation. I know about the damn truth. I don't see to see some video or everyone to tell me about the damn truth especially what i already know.

I get where your coming from BDD..sickfuck you have to understand alot of people our sick of talking about it...so you can't slam him for not talking about it..

I wasnt slammign him I was very polite, Yeah ppl are sick of talkin bout it but dont u think sumthing should be done about all this shit thats going on? If you dont want to talk bout it thats fine im jsut doign wat My minds telling me.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

sickf**k wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I know what's fucking going on in the god damn world and been knowing about this shit for years. I fucking know what's going on with them and what's happening to them. But don't fucking preach to me about this situation. I know about the damn truth. I don't see to see some video or everyone to tell me about the damn truth especially what i already know.

I get where your coming from BDD..sickfuck you have to understand alot of people our sick of talking about it...so you can't slam him for not talking about it..

I wasnt slammign him I was very polite, Yeah ppl are sick of talkin bout it but dont u think sumthing should be done about all this shit thats going on? If you dont want to talk bout it thats fine im jsut doign wat My minds telling me.

Hey I'm not telling you not talk about it...but some people just don't want too..because in all honestly there is bitching about it but nothing gets done in the end..

Re: Sickfucks Rants

i understand that but im not forcing ppl to read it im just telling ppl whats on my mind Im not tellign anyone to read it if noone wants to read it then thats kool

Re: Sickfucks Rants

I have an opinion on this (big surprise) but honestly it doesn't matter what I think. I doesn't matter what you guys think. The thing is in your origional rant Sick I notices a few racial remarks and slang terms that made me uncomfortable so it was hard to agree with your view. The whole thing was very extreme and militant. I have friends that entered the military to make a difference not only to our country but to themselves. They have either died doing what they love or come back a little different. Point is we all see the impact this war is having on our day to day life. I personally agree that we should have a military presence in the middle east right now.......cont later

Re: Sickfucks Rants

I know i said a few racial remarks but Why should I be nice to them yeah I know soem of them are nice and they love america but what about the ones that dont the ones that hate us and want to kill us. I should be nice to them?? Dont u find it upseting that terrorists are still living in the US, I know we have a great NAtional Sercurity but what happens when theres a loop hole? and these guys get on a plane or in an army base or in any building? This is the second time in a month these ppl were plannign to attack us and yes they were caught but as long as they live in America they will keep trying and plotting.

Re: Sickfucks Rants

sickf**k wrote:

I know i said a few racial remarks but Why should I be nice to them yeah I know soem of them are nice and they love america but what about the ones that dont the ones that hate us and want to kill us. I should be nice to them?? Dont u find it upseting that terrorists are still living in the US, I know we have a great NAtional Sercurity but what happens when theres a loop hole? and these guys get on a plane or in an army base or in any building? This is the second time in a month these ppl were plannign to attack us and yes they were caught but as long as they live in America they will keep trying and plotting.

not all muslims our bad just as not all japs were bad there were alot of inocent people killed in the vietnam war...think of all inocent by standers that watched there child die or there husband for that matter...Like DeeDee said war is evil..your 16rys old and its great that you pay attention to whats going but there our good reasons as too why were over in Iraq and thats to establish an government and a better life for the people..theres also just as more ignorant americans aswell...theres ignorance in every race...

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-06-05 18:37:02)