Topic: For Everyone

My main reason for this post is to show my appreciation for everyone. I know i had posted this in another forum. But i wanted to show how much this site means to me. I am more than pleased to be apart of this site, especially meeting and making friends here. With everyone here that we can all share the samethings along with our agrees and disagrees. This is definitely feels like home to me. Thank you Meh and Goon for putting this site together for all us fans of what we were born to love so much and have as much passion as we all do. This is the only site that matters when it comes to horror movies, along with Terrorfeed. I just wanted to express myself and appreciation for you guys to make me feel welcome here.

Re: For Everyone

I feel the same way BDD.  I have more fun with the people on here than I do with the people I see everday.  People understand me here.  I am normal here.  I am proud to be a part of this community.  I have made a lot of good friends here.

There is no other place that we can express ourselves for the love of what all of us have in common.

Tru dat. Well I express myself other places but it's not appreciated.

LOL i definitely hear ya on that. But how i express myself here, i don't anywhere else. That's why i feel like i'm home. A place where my true calling has drawn me in.

Well I kinda act like myself everywhere.  Only my true friends don't think I am weird they just say hey that's Dee Dee.  But I have a few haters.

Who could hate Dee? I really don't see that at all. But with all those people in your town you told me about, screw them all right in their monkey asses. But hey my family and friends know i'm wierd. But they definitely don't know i'm this wierd here, well to me it's normal. big_smile

My mom has an idea but I think she trys to overlook it.  I like being strange though.  Granted I am more open here.  I mean if I were to tell (all but one of) my friends that I would so make out with Jessica Alba they would freak.

Oh i could only imagine. lol But hey that's what is so fun to do, freak everyone out including little children. lol

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-04 22:56:02)

Who wouldn't make out with Jessica Alba?  Anyone says otherwise, they're lying.

lol...yeah I'm known as the odd child in my family lol..but here I'm normal..this is a great place and people I'm happy to be part of it..;)

Constantce wrote:

Glad to see I am not the only one. BTW I love the sock puppet.

i am really happy to provide a friendly environment where we can all get passionate about horror!

Constantce wrote:

How did this end up on this thread?  Wasnt this part of a different thread?  lol  No biggie.  I was the one wo said I would rather make out with Biel than Alba, but notice I said rather which means I certainly wouldnt turn down Alba.

And now onto this thread.  I agree that this is a great place.  While I know we get each other stirred up with our topics sometimes, it's mainly in good fun and is a great place to talk great horror.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-05 10:08:02)

jmh314 wrote:
Constantce wrote:

How did this end up on this thread?  Wasnt this part of a different thread?  lol  No biggie.  I was the one wo said I would rather make out with Biel than Alba, but notice I said rather which means I certainly wouldnt turn down Alba.

And now onto this thread.  I agree that this is a great place.  While I know we get each other stirred up with our topics sometimes, it's mainly in good fun and is a great place to talk great horror.

I was talking about how when I say that here nobody makes a big deal about it.  But if I say it to my other friends they think I am weird.  Girls can think other girls are hot and not be gay just not where I live.

I, too, am cracking up about the Alba Overlap.  Dee's just loving on Jessica today, that's all.  And Kevin Bacon.   LOLOLOL

It's strange, but great, how the horror theme lets us all open up about anything.  It's about pushing the envelope.  Living outside the box, you know, busting up the cliche's of life.

Constantce wrote:

I, too, am cracking up about the Alba Overlap.  Dee's just loving on Jessica today, that's all.  And Kevin Bacon.   LOLOLOL

It's strange, but great, how the horror theme lets us all open up about anything.  It's about pushing the envelope.  Living outside the box, you know, busting up the cliche's of life.

Well said.  I am so free here. big_smile

Group Hugs!

*sniffs, This is Home:)

lol...yes that it is wink

This is a great site with terrific forum members, no doubt about it.

i love it here, theres not to many people around me that are as passionate about movies as i am, esp my family, they hate that i love horror movie.

OMG  I feel so loved. We are just one big happy family.

ya we r

We are the Blood Stain Family. lol