Re: For Everyone

Ya Im glad to be part of this site also. It just gives a great place for me to talk about horror. There are friends that cal themselves "horror fans" but most can only say this movie was great/bad and never back it up. Just glad I have a place to debate movies and share them also.

you had me at "hello, want to talk about scarry movies". wink this is my favorite site ive ever been a part of. a form that where we let each other express ideas w/o looking for something to attack, its very refreshing.

Thanks alot for all the great feedback guys.. Its good to hear that everyone is having a great time.. I know sometimes we get into some heated subjects but we all love horror and thats what it comes down to.. Thanks once again.. big_smile

I think it's cool cause we may get heated but we are always cool with each other afterwards.  In the real world people hold grudges.

i try not to hold grudges, its actually really hard for me o hold a grudge. but one thing is that in real life, you can say something, and then never take it back, on here if you start something, you can think about it before you actually post it. makes it a little easier to not make people mad.

deathgate666 wrote:

i try not to hold grudges, its actually really hard for me o hold a grudge. but one thing is that in real life, you can say something, and then never take it back, on here if you start something, you can think about it before you actually post it. makes it a little easier to not make people mad.

We can also hide behind masks here.  Not to mention, you can go back and edit comments.  Wouldn't THAT be an awesome skill in real life? 

Even if we are in different dimensions, I'm thrilled to be here.

There's so many reasons why this forum is a beautiful world. 

I see seas of black... and skies of black... lots of blood... and knife attacks and I say to myself... it's a wonderful world

You guys all hit it on the nose.  This is the best horror site on the fucking web and I couldn't be happier that I'm here.  Thanks for the good times.

smileneutralsadbig_smileyikeswinkhmmtonguelolmadrollcool

^ I always wanted to do that.

Well I know that you all love me on here and my drunkeness on the weekends and even my rants on Eli Roth.......right Tim and Goon?

Hello.......

Knocks on monitor, anybody there.........(crickets chirping)

Lol, anyway.....this is a great site and the best group of people I have met on the net. Sure we argue over Eli Roth sucking or being good but that's the fun of it.:lol:

Cheers!!!!