Topic: Paris Hilton Fuckin released from Jail!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070607/ap_ … ris_hilton

Do you believe this shit! mad

Re: Paris Hilton Fuckin released from Jail!

Medical problems my ass. If she really had medical problems, then the judge should of put in the mental institution. I bet she was really lying about her having medical problems just so that she wouldn't have to stay in prison.

yeah I know...do you think a regular prisoner would be allowed to leave jail just because they have a tummy ache...she gives me a fuckin headache...god!

Last edited by RaVeN71806 (2007-06-07 10:27:23)

I am suprised.. NO!  Money can buy anything.

WAIT A SECOND!!!!!! By george i got it. Put all of them on one shuttle and flying them right into the sun.

You beat me to it Raven......I just saw this on the net and wtf is this world coming to by letting celebrities get off easy.

Shit!!!!:o

Her whiney ass needs a beat down bad in a real jail by other women or get her ass handed to in a pub soon.

They gave her an ankle bracelet? Yeah what good is that gonna do her when she's out partying this weekend at clubs.

I'm pissed off.

This migth be rude and selfish but I gotta say......why do innocent people like this 18 year old Kelsey Smith who was found murdered yesterday have to die......but yet we have morons on this earth like Paris Hilton who should be dead by some psycho intead.

how the hell did she do it..really ? its amazing on how her, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie they all get away with these things..if that was me I'd tell her to suck it up and deal with it..

the medical problem according to TMZ is she refused to eat the jail food so she gets to do the original sentence of 45 days of House arrest. Talk about total bullshit.... yeah the justice system isnt fucked at all is it?

Meh wrote:

the medical problem according to TMZ is she refused to eat the jail food so she gets to do the original sentence of 45 days of House arrest. Talk about total bullshit.... yeah the justice system isnt fucked at all is it?

our you kidding me lol...lets how many inmates that try that one and see how far they get with it..

you know what i say we organize a boycott of the hilton!

This just proves that we as a culture put a high value on fame and celebrities. You guys are right, if a normal prisoner tried that shit they would have let them starve, force feed them or put them on an I.V. in the prison hospital. This whole thing was and is a joke.

Meh wrote:

Yes, I hate that skank......I'm with ya.

Meh wrote:

I'm game actually I've never stayed there because I can't afford it because there to expensive..

did she have sex with all the gaurds, the judge, and some other people?

I would have shoved that food down her skinny little throat.  I am with MEH boycott the hilton.  Damn socialite huzzie.

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

did she have sex with all the gaurds, the judge, and some other people?

Thats what happened! wink

This is another of my rants My bro broke his probation and guess where hes at Country Jail!!! last tiem i checked they dont fucking release u from jail jsut cuz of some medical issues that is bullshit that prvoing that the rich are better then the less wealthy. Thats bullshit PAris should spend the rest of the year in jail and see what its really like not to have what u want.

I like how she has to spend the rest of her sentence on home confinement.  Yeah like thats some sort of punishment.  Nothing like being punished by having to spend your sentence in a mutli-million dollar mansion with friends visiting, parties being thrown, and people to sleep with.  Yeah such punishment.

If she was really sick, they should have sent her to a hospital and put her on confinement there.  Strap/handcuff her to the hospital bed, have round the clock guard watch, and dont allow visitors.  Thats what any other criminal would have if they had to be in the hospital.

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-07 13:06:27)

jmh how dare you talk that way of a celebrity. 45 days in jail..  and REAL jail since your just a regular schmoe tongue

jmh314 wrote:

I like how she has to spend the rest of her sentence on home confinement.  Yeah like thats some sort of punishment.  Nothing like being punished by having to spend your sentence in a mutli-million dollar mansion with friends visiting, parties being thrown, and people to sleep with.  Yeah such punishment.

If she was really sick, they should have sent her to a hospital and put her on confinement there.  Strap/handcuff her to the hospital bed, have round the clock guard watch, and dont allow visitors.  Thats what any other criminal would have if they had to be in the hospital.

Yeah and just gets food delivered to her from all the fancy restaurants and will get drunk every night in her home. I hope she gets caught sneaking out and being videoed in pub and has to spend 6 months in a jail and then gets her ass kicked by some butchy women.

Meh wrote:

HA HA I can't even stomach looking at he clothhanger...  There is nothing about her that inspires me to do anything except puke.  I won't even stay in a Hilton Hotel.

iv never stayed in a Hilton hotel, im just fine staying at a super 8 or a little piece of shit motel. this is just one more reason for me to dispise the government even more, equal justice for all... MY ASS!!! mother f*cks need to give everyone celebritity or not the same punishment.

I love how our criminal justice system is just as money-hungry as the media industry which spawned Hilton's based-on-nothing celebrity to begin with.  Ten bucks says the Hilton's donated to the warden's retirement fund.

Gooooo capitalism!

LoudLon wrote:

I love how our criminal justice system is just as money-hungry as the media industry which spawned Hilton's based-on-nothing celebrity to begin with.  Ten bucks says the Hilton's donated to the warden's retirement fund.

Gooooo capitalism!

lol she probably donated a little more then money to the wardens retirement fund wink