Re: Paris Hilton Fuckin released from Jail!

Paris Hilton and Nicole "I weigh 80lbs and smoke crack rock" Ritchie ought to have their next reality show over in Iraq. They probably are so stupid they don't know where Iraq is or that a war is going on.

Last edited by RIP (2007-06-07 15:17:32)

RIP wrote:

Paris Hilton and Nicole "I weigh 80lbs and smoke crack rock" Ritchie ought to have their next reality show over in Iraq. They probably are so stupid they don't know where Iraq is or that a war is going on.

Hey don't forget about Lindsay Lohan too. lol

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I have plans for her and Britney Spears too......will nuke their asses over to North Korea.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:
RIP wrote:

I have plans for her and Britney Spears too......will nuke their asses over to North Korea.:lol:

Hell yeah. But you gotta feed them to wild boars.

The wild boars would starve BDD.  But it sure would be a hell of a time watching them pick their bones.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

The wild boars would starve BDD.  But it sure would be a hell of a time watching them pick their bones.

Very true. It would actually starve every animal and person if they tryed to eat them. Well we couldn't chain them to a tree and don't feed them, b/c they eat. I still saying to put them all in one rocket, maybe nuclear, and shoot them right into space, making them fly right into either the sun or the black hole, without any oxygen.

As long as I could actually see them suffer I would be happy. lol

Well i was actually thinking that the whole "space mission" will be televised from the launch of the shuttle and all the way until they die and we would also be seeing the expressions on their faces, which also the cameras would be on them 24/7. So this would be a new reality show. The Death of the Snobs, which will be aired on NBC at 9/8 CT. Actually they will get their own special channel with no commericals or interuptions being played 24/7 until they die. Tune in to see who will crack under the pressure of Americas favorite annoying spoiled snobs. They all think that they are on a vacation and discovering new life. But what they don't know is that they are all doomed and be shot right into either the sun, mars, or the black hole. Viewers get to vote to see where they would like to see them all die and suffer. All will be having a good time. But none will survive. big_smilelol Hey i think it will be the highest ratings in network television history. I think this reality show would be a hit.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-07 16:30:02)

I hope the rest of the world is as fuckin pissed off as much as we are about this hilton bitch and lose all respect for the slut.

I never had respect for he ever to begin with.

I love House of Wax remake and love it when that stupid slut gets killed in it.:lol:

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Well i was actually thinking that the whole "space mission" will be televised from the launch of the shuttle and all the way until they die and we would also be seeing the expressions on their faces, which also the cameras would be on them 24/7. So this would be a new reality show. The Death of the Snobs, which will be aired on NBC at 9/8 CT. Actually they will get their own special channel with no commericals or interuptions being played 24/7 until they die. Tune in to see who will crack under the pressure of Americas favorite annoying spoiled snobs. They all think that they are on a vacation and discovering new life. But what they don't know is that they are all doomed and be shot right into either the sun, mars, or the black hole. Viewers get to vote to see where they would like to see them all die and suffer. All will be having a good time. But none will survive. big_smilelol Hey i think it will be the highest ratings in network television history. I think this reality show would be a hit.

I could watch that 24/7.  I am with you BDD.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I could watch that 24/7.  I am with you BDD.

See wouldn't that be the best reality show ever. And everyone on earth would watch it. I know for a fact everyone here at HM would watch it in a heartbeat.

RIP wrote:

I love House of Wax remake and love it when that stupid slut gets killed in it.:lol:

it is good to see her bith ass die in that movie, but the origional with Vincient price is still a hella lot better.

and i could watch those bitches suffer 24/7, i might even have to record it so i could watch it over and over and over....

deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:

it is good to see her bith ass die in that movie, but the origional with Vincient price is still a hella lot better.

and i could watch those bitches suffer 24/7, i might even have to record it so i could watch it over and over and over....

I would definitely not only watch it but record it and then transfer it onto DVD. And then watch it again on plasma TV. better yet watch it on IMAX to get the full experience. big_smile

I wonder if they know that more of the general population loathes them more than they love them.  They are popular for being rich, acting stupid, eating disorders, sex tapes, dwi's, etc.  They are like the anti-role models. ERRRRRRRRRR roll

I wonder if they know that more of the general population loathes them more than they love them.  They are popular for being rich, acting stupid, eating disorders, sex tapes, dwi's, etc.  They are like the anti-role models. ERRRRRRRRRR roll

Hey don't forget about the music album Paris had put out. roll

This is such bullshit, fuck the American justice system, fuck that skanky bitch. She should of did her time. I was hoping some fat bull dyke would of made paris hilton her little bitch, and stick a carrot up her butt. America, with Liberty, and Justice for the rich, and famous.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Hey don't forget about the music album Paris had put out. roll

Too funny about her music; I was flipping the remote the other day and actually caught one of her "music videos".  How much did she have to pay someone to record that?  That whole stupid group of wanna-be celebs is nauseating.  I can't believe their 15 minutes aren't up yet.  Slam them all in a real jail and make them pay for the crimes they commit; it's just ridiculous.

Last edited by Tina12312 (2007-06-07 17:57:19)

RIP wrote:

I hear ya there. But I meant people who once respected her lose it for her.

I know there isn't much respect here for her lol

Yeah that's for sure. Now they are talking about Nicole Ritchie serving time in prison for about 90 days. I'm not to sure about what but her sentence will come sometime by the end of this month. I believe.

I never heard of Nicole Ritchie

I just heard about it maybe an hour ago or something. It was the one channel called Attack of the Show and they give up to date news on all different topics: Movies, Video Games, TV, Sports, and Automobiles. And they talked about Nicole Ritchie.

RaVeN71806 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

I love how our criminal justice system is just as money-hungry as the media industry which spawned Hilton's based-on-nothing celebrity to begin with.  Ten bucks says the Hilton's donated to the warden's retirement fund.

Gooooo capitalism!

lol she probably donated a little more then money to the wardens retirement fund wink

I wouldn't doubt it if she offered to give the old bastard a little rub down either.

she prob sucked off all the prison guards and law ppl

RIP wrote:

lol...of course there not gonna know where Iraq is they didn't even know what a fuckin walmart was or were it was at...