Re: Paris Hilton Fuckin released from Jail!

Pah... This is pathetic.  She probably slept with one of the guards.  lol

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Pah... This is pathetic.  She probably slept with one of the guards.  lol

I was hoping one of the butchy women in the jail would have her in a corner.:lol:

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
RaVeN71806 wrote:
LoudLon wrote:

I love how our criminal justice system is just as money-hungry as the media industry which spawned Hilton's based-on-nothing celebrity to begin with.  Ten bucks says the Hilton's donated to the warden's retirement fund.

Gooooo capitalism!

lol she probably donated a little more then money to the wardens retirement fund wink

I wouldn't doubt it if she offered to give the old bastard a little rub down either.

lol...no me neither because shes a pig like that..

back in jail where she belongs, hopefully for the rest of the time

but paris hilton now is learning her lesson, she is now starting to change her image in the public.. she will be more likely a good girl.. i read an article of her's that she is helping raise funds for children with spinal cord injuries. heres the articlehttp://www.younghollywood.com/news.php?articleNum=3305

PH is a nobody to me and always will be a void. It's cause of daddy, thats all she has. She means as much to me as stepping in dog shit!

Well said, my man.  wink

... And, I agree.

DemonToSome wrote:

PH is a nobody to me and always will be a void. It's cause of daddy, thats all she has. She means as much to me as stepping in dog shit!

If that's the case. I would love me some dog shit right about now! And you can throw in Lohan too.

Yeah I have low standards.

Last edited by Adog (2007-07-25 04:47:11)

That's not a good thing... hmm

Paris Hilton has not changed at all and still is seen out partying in LA. I hope she gets in trouble again soon and they throw the book at her stupid ass. I say put her, Lohan, and Britney all in women's prison for 1 night and let the general population in the jail have at them.

but lets not judge paris that way.. shes not that bad like other celebrity right? neutral

Last edited by jennieC (2007-07-25 18:26:07)

Adog wrote:
DemonToSome wrote:

If that's the case. I would love me some dog shit right about now! And you can throw in Lohan too.

Yeah I have low standards.

I'm still trying to get the dog shit off my shoes...

Ok, so it's not Paris Hilton, but Lindsay Lohan got a plea deal for all her recent charges:  Only one day in jail!!!!!!   One day, thats it.  And 10 days community service.  But one fucking day in jail?  Why bother?????  Whats the fucking point of doing 1 day......she's probably do about 5 hours and get out for good behavior.  Here's the article

http://omg.yahoo.com/lindsay-lohan-sent … /news/1930

jmh314 wrote:

Ok, so it's not Paris Hilton, but Lindsay Lohan got a plea deal for all her recent charges:  Only one day in jail!!!!!!   One day, thats it.  And 10 days community service.  But one fucking day in jail?  Why bother?????  Whats the fucking point of doing 1 day......she's probably do about 5 hours and get out for good behavior.  Here's the article

http://omg.yahoo.com/lindsay-lohan-sent … /news/1930

WTF? Shit it's her 2nd DUI and she had cocaine on her in jail. No fucking way she is getting this........OMG.......I'm gonna go on a suicide mission now to LA in my Myers mask and make it there by Halloween and chop me some Hollywood peeps up, lol......jk......but for real this is bullshit!:mad:

Last edited by RIP (2007-08-23 18:33:14)

Well here is another fucking celebrity injustice.  Shortly after hearing about Lindsay Lohans 1 day jail sentence from her plea to all her DUI and drug charges, I found this article: http://omg.yahoo.com/nicole-richie-quic … /news/1935

Basically it talks about how Nicole Ritchie showed up for her 4 day jail sentence but was let out 82 minutes later.  82 minutes?  Is that fucking justice?  If she only did 82 minutes of a 4 day, how much will Lohan do for her one day?  15 minutes?

This blows!!!!!:mad:

Let's all get drunk and crash one of their parties.

It annoys me that this rubbish is making its way into my local news cast...what a world....what a world...

I heard on the news that Lindsey Lohan had a problem in rehab.....supposidely she was found getting it on with a fellow rehab patient in the bathroom.  lol.  Do they have a sex addicts clinic in there too?

http://hollywood2u.blogspot.com/2007/08 … rehab.html

i could really care less about them... they are all just attention seeking rick bitches...