Topic: Paris Back to Jail?

Well now it looks like she's heading back to prison. Jesus christ! Can't they just make up their god damn minds? Well here you go everyone, the link about it:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070608/ap_ … ris_hilton

This time the damn judge better make her stay in prison. What the judge should do is double her original sentence from 45 days to 90 days in prison. But what they are pretty much saying is that she's staying under house arrest and serving the rest of her sentence at home under house arrest, which is major B.S.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-08 00:17:01)

Re: Paris Back to Jail?

I watched some of the talk shows last nigth and she may go back and yet she may not. It depends if they can prove that teh sheriff was in contempt which he was imho.

I hope she does go back and hope that she got drunk as hell last night and smells like a brewery in court and gets the full 45 days in jail.:lol:

I hope she goes back and has to stay the 45 days in solitude..I hope she goes out of her frigin mind.. big_smile

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope the snotty bitch goes back to jail.:lol:

RIP wrote:

Let's all keep our fingers crossed and hope the snotty bitch goes back to jail.:lol:

I'm praying here..its not right she needs to go back..

Like the Beach Boys song : "Yeah I gotta get you back,yeah getcha back":lol:

Paris was taken to court this morning in hand cuffs lol when the deputies went to her house to get her.:lol:

lol whats with all the Paris topics? she dont deserve that kind of attnetion:lol:

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

lol whats with all the Paris topics? she dont deserve that kind of attnetion:lol:

True, but I can't stand her so I have to vent off somewhere cause I am at work lol.:lol:

Hey i still wanna produce that new reality show i came up with. Who's in?

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What's that?:/

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I am so in BDD.  I have like millions of toture ideas. lol

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What's that?:/

Here's my idea for the reality show:

Well i was thinking about putting Paris Hilton, Nicole Ritchie, Britney Spears, The Olsen Twins, and the rest of all those damn snobs in a rocket and shoot them out into outer space. So i was thinking that the whole "space mission" will be televised from the launch of the shuttle and all the way until they die and we would also be seeing the expressions on their faces, which also the cameras would be on them 24/7. So this would be a new reality show. The Death of the Snobs, which will be aired on NBC at 9/8 CT. Actually they will get their own special channel with no commericals or interuptions being played 24/7 until they die. Tune in to see who will crack under the pressure of Americas favorite annoying spoiled snobs. They all think that they are on a vacation and discovering new life. But what they don't know is that they are all doomed and be shot right into either the sun, mars, or the black hole. Viewers get to vote to see where they would like to see them all die and suffer. All will be having a good time. But none will survive.  Hey i think it will be the highest ratings in network television history. I think this reality show would be a hit.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I am so in BDD.  I have like millions of toture ideas. lol

Great but we don't really need any torture scenes. We got the space shuttle, all of them in it, shoot them into outer space where ever we wish to choose to, and televised on a 24/7 network. So we will be seeing them crack under pressure. Fighting with eachother and then we get to witness first hand, all of them dying with the ship either imploding or a astroid hit their ship. Hey We also have to have land on the moon and then have them walk around but without telling any of them, some of their suits won't have any oxygen in them. big_smile

If you go to TMZ.com you can see a close up pic of her in the back of the cop car today crying like a baby, lol.:lol:

HA HA HA HA.  The crying little wench is back in her cell!  Now how about some of the other celebrity drunk drivers?

I hope she gets to met Big Bertha in jail, and Big Bertha introduces Paris to a big carrot.

YES folks, the judge ordered Paris back to jail and she started hollering and crying in teh court room like a little snob and shout out "Mom, mom, mom" as the deputies took her away.

The BEER is on me tonight folks!!!!!:lol::P:cool:

yes, the bitch is goin bak to JAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shows that the court system can work some of the time.

Judge orders Paris Hilton back to jail after controvery!!!!!!! Hell yeah! That's what i'm talking about. Now lets see if she actually stays in there this time.

Seeing Paris Hilton get what she deserves is priceless.  Finally something she can't buy her way out of. lol

the fact she was dragged kicking and screaming for MOMMY by a sherrifs deputy just makes it gold.

Hey and she's going to be spending the remaining 45 days in prison. big_smile

I just saw the picture of Paris in the back of the cop car for the first time and i gotta say, that's pretty damn hilarious.

I was having a fairly shitty day today.  I must say I feel better now.