Re: Paris Back to Jail?

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i had tap energy with lime vodka. yummy!

Tap energy?:/

lol sorry i meant TAB energy tongue

http://www.foxnews.com/images/194067/0_ … gy_Can.jpg

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

lol sorry i meant TAB energy tongue

http://www.foxnews.com/images/194067/0_ … gy_Can.jpg

Is it like Red Bull?

Oh well I am getting drunk tonight cause the bitch is back in jail, lol.:lol:

yea, but it has less sugar cause it's for woman lol

Cool, well I guess teh only drink Paris is getting is from the old iv tubes right now in the medical unit at the jail lol.

she and nicole richie need to gain weight

If Paris gets let out early because jails are "overcrowded" they should send her to Tent City out in Maricopa County, AZ.  Sherrif Joe already said he would be happy to have her there.  Nothing like picturing Paris in a jail that is in the middle of the Arizona desert.  100 degree weather, sleeping in military tents/bunks, wearing issued pink undergarments, working on the chain gang, and eating green balogne sandwich's and apples because thats all they get feed because it's cheap.  Now that would make me laugh my ass off!  Send to to Tent City!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPZECKrQgTY[/youtube]

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-08 19:24:11)

she needs a big mac or five. LMAO@ tent city. she dersves it!

FUCK PARIS!:P

RIP wrote:

no thanks, i would fuck her if i was paid to do it.

deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:

You digust me, lol.....jk buddy.:lol:

Now it says on TMZ.com that she won't appeal her case and will stay in jail......yeah right, lol.:lol:

Did you hear that she is being sued by the reggae-pop band UB40 for a half million dollars for ripping off one of their songs.  That makes me happy.
Now if they wouldjust take her damn hair weave away from her in prison and treat her like a real inmate.....

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-10 08:36:21)

jmh314 wrote:

Did you hear that she is being sued by the reggae-pop band UB40 for a half million dollars for ripping off one of their songs.  That makes me happy.
Now if they wouldjust take her damn hair weave away from her in prison and treat her like a real inmate.....

Really? No I didn't hear that one. What song did she rip off from them. The only song by UB40 I like is Red Red Wine.

They are saying their song "Kingston Town" sounds like her song "Stars are Blind".  Here's a link to the article I found about it.
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/44247864

Last edited by jmh314 (2007-06-10 08:42:51)

Seeing pics of her crying in back of the police car was priceless, her crying for her mom as they led her away from court was great. Maybe she needs this wake up call for her soul. I hope it does her good. Some people are trying to make her look like the victim of some political tug of war between the judge and the sheriff. Fuck her, She got behind the wheel of a car and drove drunk, then flaunted the law, and drove after her license was suspended, she knew what the hell she was doing. She could of killed someone while driving drunk, I hope she suffers in jail, the skinny winey bitch.

I really hope that either she meets Big Bertha in jail and she crushes Paris by sitting on her or Paris takes a shoe string, makes a neuce with it and hangs herself.

Fletch Lives "so you gotta name, yeah Bend Over.....nice to meet you Ben":lol:

Last edited by RIP (2007-06-10 15:44:58)

RIP wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:

that was meant to be "wouldnt" not "would" that was totally my bad. i would never touch that whore.

deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

that was meant to be "wouldnt" not "would" that was totally my bad. i would never touch that whore.

Ah ha....sounds like someone stole some of their parents booze today lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:

Ah ha....sounds like someone stole some of their parents booze today lol.:lol:

no i dont steal my parents booze, its given to me... but anyways... no i havent been drinking today, or actually anytime recently. last time was St. Pattys day.

Now Paris' parents and friends get to get in ahead of other people who have been waiting in line for hours to see their loved ones in jail. That's wrong! I think when she gets out of jail and they have a big party for her we ought to drop a bomb on them and just wipe them out so we don't have to ever hear the Hiltons name again.:lol:

The media began making reports that she is get celebrity treatment and that she should go to jail.. OK.. Then last night they said that she is getting harsh treatment and that the normal person would not be put in jail and she is being made an example of.. WTF?

Personally I'm glad that bitch is in jail.. I find it funny when her family goes on TV and says this has changed the entire family and its been extremely hard on them.. I really hope they are kidding! I mean its only 45 days! Come on its not like she is spending a huge amount of time in jail.. Its just ludicrous..

Paris Hilton is like something thats stuck to the bottom of your shoe, something that just wont go away. I wish she would be like Anna Nichole Smith, just go away, a bad memory. Dry up like a dog turd on a Hollywood sidewalk, dry up and blow away. Thats about the only beauty she brings into this world.

And now she has found religion and her acting dumb was just an act and she is going to be more serious.  roll  She could very well dry up like a dog turd lonerangerzombie because imo she is just a big nasty dog turd.  No I take that back dog turd is too good for her.