Re: Last thing you ate

Big breakfast when I woke up a few hours ago. Like usual.
Preparing some bechamel pasta, macaroni to be exact. Bechamel is without any freaking doubt the best pasta sauce EVER.
SO DAMN GOOD. Yum, yum, yummmmmmy. smile

GIANT Calezone

Eating Panzerotti right now with double cheese. Oh man...... smile

Can't snap a pic of my Masterpiece. My cell phone is charging. lol

Breakfast smoothie (kiwi, banana, soy milk, baby spinach leaves, lime sherbet).  And now I'm noshing on some Goldfish snack crackers.

Piiiiiizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! Woohoo!!!
Best thing ever. Especially All Dressed like this one.

A whole whack load of veggie dumplings.
I love dumplings.

Big breakfast. I could eat that all day long. I LOOOVE breakfast. Most important meal and most delicious one too!!! lol

Bought a strawberry shortcake McFlurry at McDonalds. lol

They are yummy!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1233591_10151616146451935_1434877184_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/533229_10151616147466935_59910364_n.jpg

^^^
Oh yes those are delicious totally.

So was my pasta. Don't ask me why there's just one spaghetti in it, I have no idea how it came into there... Or maybe I do. lol

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/81/2c/f8812cef16511788e51e943212e8419c.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-28 17:27:34)

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Oh yes those are delicious totally.

So was my pasta. Don't ask me why there's just one spaghetti in it, I have no idea how it came into there... Or maybe I do. lol

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/f8/81/2c/f8812cef16511788e51e943212e8419c.jpg

LOL!!!!!

Dumplings again haha

Subway Teriaki 12" Sub. Best one EVER. And now I'm crunching Old Fashion Cheese And Onions chips. Fuckers are tasty as mad. big_smile

Had some samosas and naan bread.
Now I'm snacking on roasted seaweed. Best stuff ever!

4 Big Macs and a medium Poutine. Damn our national plate is great.

BBQ at mom's started with a soup then a salad. Then the major plate.
1 inch thick steak with BBQ sauce and spices with 4 italian honey and garlic BIG sausages. Think I'm gonna die. So freaking FULL!!! Buuurp. lol

Mushrooms Cream Soup, St-Jacques Shells to which I added schrimps and covered with cheese. Damn Bechamel/tartar sauce with all these and cheese is great. And fried in Olive Oil veggies.
2 Philadelphia Chocolate Spread Cheese and Havarti Cheese slices on top toasts for dessert. Caballero Del Chile Blood Red Wine.

Oh marvel, marvel. Would of costed me 100$ and up in a restaurant, cost me less than 15$. Yup. Much better. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-08 12:23:01)

Made a stir-fry and some dumplings.
I'm flipping full.

Macaroni full of damn great stuff. Like Salami and Bologna. And shitloads of vegetables and spices. Cooked in BBQ sauce, Butter and Olive Oil. With Mom's homemade delicious sauce and Parmesan Cheese. Tasty motherfucker that was. FULL I am.

Oh Pancakes for dessert with Rasberry Unsweetened jam over them.

Damn yeah, I'm a freaking extremely great Chief. H3LL yeah I am. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-08 20:15:32)

Broken M & M cookies, and they were delicious.

Part of my job is to stock cookies in one of the deli cabinets. So when I go into the fridge out back and grab the cookie boxes, I get to keep whatever broken ones are in there (because of course, we can't sell bad merchandise). So sometimes (don't tell anyone), I'll "accidentally" drop the M&M box hoping a few extra broke so I can eat them later. lol
I don't even feel a bit guilty. I deserve a cookie, dammit. We all deserve our own cookie.

Samosas again.
$2.99 a box. You can't go wrong.

Does a margarita count as food?

hell, Possum, not only is it a food, it's rich in Vitamin C.

I believe the last bite of my salad had a green pepper in it.

Food. lol

woah, là...

lol