Re: Last thing you ate

Last night: Fish Sticks with fried in Olive Oil potatoes, green peas, onions and potatoes.

Now: 4 peanut butter toasts, 2 eggs, 6 bacon slices and a bowl of delicious and cool looking Alpha Bits. Damn I love these. 4th Expresso mug yet. smile

Rigatoni.

2 Bologna/salami/salad/tomato/cheese and Mayo sandwiches. Jack Dan with it.

Beans with Maple Syrup, best thing EVER, even more than chocolate just to tell you how much our own country's trees juice is fantastic. big_smile

With grinded steak, tomatoes and onions. Menoom menoom...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-15 20:44:45)

A sandwich with cheese covered homefries, bacon, and an over easy egg all jammed together between 2 pieces of bread with a side of gravy to dip it in. My cholesterol is gonna be high after eating this monster of a breakfast andwich.

Classic HUGE breakfast for me. Now up to my 11th Expresso mug. big_smile

Veggie sub from Subway.

Damn now THAT makes me even more hungry than I already was...
Too bad they don't deliver.

Mississippi MudCake.
Oh my!

smile

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577315_10151344678631935_2069651103_n.jpg

^^^
Mwahahaha

Now it's MoonRaven's fault, I got myself a Teriaki Subway thing.

My favorite one EVER. Soooo delicious...

Homemade buttermilk buckwheat pancakes and bacon

Baked potatoes with sour cream.

Cheese pizza with a Mtn Dew Fruit Punch Kickstart drink

4 pancakes, 2 eggs and 4 sausages. Oh, with a Macintosh apple to close it off. smile

Taco Bell!!!!!

Day old perogies. Still good big_smile

Pumpkin cheesecake cookies and a cup of tea

Jack in the box's ultimate bacon cheese burger with a large curly fries and drink. I got coke by the way.

"Mijot" of chicken and vegetables. Cooked in BBQ sauce. I find that adding a bit of sugar give a very nice sweet taste. smile

Was good, time for the dessert now, buddy Jack Dan, welcome to my mouth. Hahaha

Spaghetti with bbq sauce in it and a Mtn Dew Kickstart to drink

Right now just enjoying some Gouda cheese with a Tuborg!

Along with a few Turborg's I bought ONE special beer to go with my cheese and it SLIPPED out of my hand and smashed all over the floor in the garage! sad

It was a strawberry beer from Belgium called Fruli,  "fermented"...think of a flavored COOLER  that you like but much less sweet and pure fruit not fake!

All over the floor!

It was nice and COLD and I was craving it all day!

Dammit!!! yikes sad

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/988287_10151670570466935_1290293370_n.jpg

Well I ran back to the liquor/beer store to buy another one. I bought three lest I drop one I will still have two! lol

In the freezer now chillin.

I know the topic here is what you last ATE not what you last drank but part of my story with the cheese was supposed to be with the Fruli not the Tuborg. That Tuborg was for after.

So will enjoy that shortly but the cheese is all gone. *sigh*

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/562875_10151670633316935_1704723870_n.jpg

^^^
OH DAMN THAT!!! So damn good. That's the ONLY thing I was drinking when I lived in Geneva and Zürich. Viva Swirzerland power, magnificient place, The White Mount and Leman lake are just too wonderful, smile

12" - 5 dollars, 13" - 5 dollars... Got 2 of them, Teriaki OF COURSE!!! big_smile

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
OH DAMN THAT!!! So damn good. That's the ONLY thing I was drinking when I lived in Geneva and Zürich. Viva Swirzerland power, magnificient place, The White Mount and Leman lake are just too wonderful, smile

12" - 5 dollars, 13" - 5 dollars... Got 2 of them, Teriaki OF COURSE!!! big_smile

OH wow. Good to know someone else has tried it, Good indeed! big_smile

Mmmmmmm Donut...............ahhhhhhhhh.