Re: Last thing you ate

it depends on where you are in TX.  i am in deep east texas and i hate to tell you this but August is our hottest month.  It can get up to 105-110  with a heat index of scorching hell

Last edited by The Epitome of Fear (2007-06-12 18:56:38)

Ohh. I gonna be in San Antonio on August 14 to the end of September for my basic training for the Air Force. God damn thats hot. Im used to 100 at the highest.

cheese omelette

KillianDarkwater wrote:

Ohh. I gonna be in San Antonio on August 14 to the end of September for my basic training for the Air Force. God damn thats hot. Im used to 100 at the highest.

sorry dear but you are gonna be hotter than heck here.

a slurpee from seven eleven

fettucine noodles with turkey breast

The Epitome of Fear wrote:
KillianDarkwater wrote:

sorry dear but you are gonna be hotter than heck here.

well at least im being warned.

im sick of all this takeout food, i want a home cooked meal sad

manicotti, cookies, some chicken poppers, french fries, and pizza. that been all day of food.

Pumpkin seeds... delicious... lol.

breakfast - egg beaters and sausage biscuit

A granola bar. My house is currently poor lol

Two hamburgers, baked beans, and corn, washed down with a glass of milk.

Hard2Kill wrote:

Sometimes that's the best way to have pasta Raven, a little parmesian, butter and salt and pepper. Is good. I am good at making good food from a poor person's fridge, trust me I do it every night at my house. I spend more on formula and diapers then I do on groceries. If you want some dinner ideas let me know.

oh do I know that lol...but yeah deffently I'm always looking for a good meal lol..theres days I really miss a home cooked meal from my mom..lol

i ate cheese for breakfast again because i get up to late to cook but i having chinese for lunch and i am craving seafood bad

lunch - 2 tacos and a beef burrito

sweet and sour chicken white rice and an eggroll

My Monster and I were taking pictures around Wichita today, hopefully can get them posted here, great Greenman and Gargoyle building statues and we found a bronze Troll in the river watergate chained up under the grating!!!! never knew it was there!!! (lot of bronze statues around town) He took me to lunch, had chicken fajitas with the works and a big ole frozen lime margarita:) It just poured rain after that, so we came home and dried off and relaxing with some coffee and Baileys on the best Horror site in the Universe.

eating ice again

ravolie. and im about to eat some fried chicken

cajun turkey breast, rice and pomegranate green tea

Burger King

Dumplings smile.

I just ate a blueberry muffin and had a cup of coffee