Topic: So what do you think?

I personally can't stand the fat bastard.

Re: So what do you think?

I wish he never exsisted.  He is such a cocksuckingmotherfuckingsonofabitchshitfaceassholebastard.  I HATE him.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I wish he never exsisted.  He is such a cocksuckingmotherfuckingsonofabitchshitfaceassholebastard.  I HATE him.

Damn and I thought I was bad lol.

I tried to think of something nastier to say.

I like his movies. Rock on Michael Moore tongue

Damn, I bet you talk dirty too in bed lol, jk.

I like his films.

I don't wanna make this a political thread at all.....I just don't like him or his films. He tries to start up too much shit. He should've stayed in Cuba.

RIP wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know.  lol

His films are fine by me.

Also... political is bad... but sex talk is good?  Not saying anything... just want to see where we all stand lol jk.  *Sits back and watches the mayhem ensue*

RIP wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know.  lol

'talk dirty to me" - Poison

I think he's pretty much a propaganda filmmaker and find his films tremendously one-sided.  I think if you're going to be a documentary filmmaker, your first and main goal should be that of being objective; show both sides of the argument.  If anything, I'd say he'd make a great spin doctor as he's able to twist and manipulate information and visuals so as to illustrate his own personal views.  But as a documentarian, he fails by doing exactly that.

That having been said, I did think Bowling for Concubine was very interesting, but that's his only "film" I felt was effective based solely on the subject, and not his manipulation of it.

i love his films, but he has been shown to distort the truth bigtime. A great documentary is coming out about just how much he twists the truth.

loudlon said it best. Hes a propaganda filmmaker

couldnt have said it better LoudLon. i would consider what he does more info-tainment than anything else and a big grain of salt needs to be taken with it.

I support Bush even though I think the war has gone on way too long but Moore is just trying to start shit.

The war should have ended when we captured Saddam Hussein.

Last edited by RIP (2007-06-10 08:49:53)

I agree Ripper.  The war needs to end now.  I support Bush 100% but we need to find a way to start getting our soldiers back home.  There were never be complete peace in the Middle East.

It's like Vietnam. We won but lost too......my uncle was killed 2 years before I was born in Vietnam.

To be honest. I can't stand him and he should have a damn heartattack. His best appearence ever was in Team America: World Police when he blew himself up. Now only if he could do that for real.

That's one of the other people i would stick in the rocket ship in that reality show i talked about.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

To be honest. I can't stand him and he should have a damn heartattack. His best appearence ever was in Team America: World Police when he blew himself up. Now only if he could do that for real.

You said it!

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

You said it!

And i could even go on and on and on about why i can't stand him, what i think about him, and especially what he should do and what i would do to him.

The only way i'll actually watch his movies is if i take hot pokers and stab both my eyes right out and pour solpheric acid right into my ears.

You hate him as much as I do.

Hate is to nice of a name for him.

Loath him. Despise him. I can just keep on coming up with more words about him. But yes i feel the same way how you feel about him Dee.