Re: So what do you think?

I wish you could my mind.  But I am sure you think the same things about him.

Oh yes. Yes i do.

iv never seen a single one of his films, so i have no say in this.

Yeah i never seen any of his movies and refuse to. God what i want to do to his fat fucks ass annoying fat bastard.

I saw parts of Bowling for Columbine and it sucked.

ya he need to go choke on some monkey testicles.

deathgate666 wrote:

I heard that he, Eli Roth, and Uwe Boll had a 3 some, lol. Even David Hassellhoff showed up.

RIP wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:

I heard that he, Eli Roth, and Uwe Boll had a 3 some, lol. Even David Hassellhoff showed up.

lol, ya they all need to go die in a ditch somewhere.

Michael Moore's films aren't my cup of tea, but I appreciate what he's doing.  Finally speaking the truth about our country.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Michael Moore's films aren't my cup of tea, but I appreciate what he's doing.  Finally speaking the truth about our country.

I think he's totally opposite and should be banned from the USA.

I enjoy his movies a lot.  I respect others opinions but the talk of banning him and killing him even though you haven't seen his work is a little drastic.

Kind of reminds me of people who want to ban violent video games and horror movies.

i wasnt saying i was going to kill him, i just said he should be dead in a ditch. i just dont think his movies will really do any good, more like thy will just open up old wounds that people are trying to recover from

The main reason why I like Roger & Me is because he mentions Grand Funk since they also came from his home town of Flint, Michigan tongue lol

Ok folks, who do you like better Michael "I'm trying to fit in" Moore or Paris "My cooter is huge" Hilton? lol

RIP wrote:

Ok folks, who do you like better Michael "I'm trying to fit in" Moore or Paris "My cooter is huge" Hilton? lol

lolol, i hate em both the same big_smile

deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:

Good guy, I you a beer when you turn 21 lol....jk.

RIP wrote:
deathgate666 wrote:
RIP wrote:

Good guy, I you a beer when you turn 21 lol....jk.

ill hold u up on that...lol...cept i hate beer, tastes nasty, but thats just me.

RIP wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

So, you want to ban Michael Moore from the US because he makes films that differ from your personal opinions?  That's ridiculous.

TiM the Zombie wrote:
RIP wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

So, you want to ban Michael Moore from the US because he makes films that differ from your personal opinions?  That's ridiculous.

No, I just don't like him is all......sorry.

I can't stand him and I think he needs his damn mouth sewn shut and a big ass stick shoved up his butt permenantly.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

I can't stand him and I think he needs his damn mouth sewn shut and a big ass stick shoved up his butt permenantly.

Damn girl.....why can't Paris Hilton be that way then lol.

I just wanna catch Paris Hilton on fire and listen to her scream as she slowly burns.