Topic: Ice Spiders!

http://www.scifi.com/icespiders/

Tonight on Sci-Fi at nine they are going to have a movie called Ice Spiders.  Ready for the premise?  Giant spiders attack a bunch of skiers on a ski trip.  That is awesome.  Ready for a bit of dialogue?  Some random guy: "Spiders are not supposed to be that big!"  Genius.  Lol.  Overall it should be a funny movie.  I mean there is a part where a spider actually appears to be skiing.  What more could you want from a giant killer arachnid movie?  Quality?  No.  Skiing spiders?  Yes.

Re: Ice Spiders!

too bad im gonna have to miss this one. got my graduation. let me know if it was any good sinc ei want to see it

what time EST? i'M drunk now but will pass out soon I hope

Yes, nine EST.  Sorry, forget that people are all over the place.

I already set-up my TIVO!

I just caught the replay to this which started at midnight central time.

I missed...will catch sometime later.

I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

i watchon it at midnight, its not too good so far, but i hoping it gets better

Damn, I missed it.....was it any good?

I guess it will be replayed again on scifi.

I fell asleep watching the replay at midnight. It didnt take long...

jmh314 wrote:

I fell asleep watching the replay at midnight. It didnt take long...

Was it better than Spiders or Webs?

From the little bit I saw before falling asleep for the evening, I'd say it's on par with the craptastic-ness that was Webs.

jmh314 wrote:

From the little bit I saw before falling asleep for the evening, I'd say it's on par with the craptastic-ness that was Webs.

Ok then....I did like Spiders 2 which was on that ship.

Lets put it this way RIP, Ice Spiders seemed a lot better than Mansquito.

jmh314 wrote:

Lets put it this way RIP, Ice Spiders seemed a lot better than Mansquito.

Lol. I liked Arachnid which was a out people stranded on an alive with a huge spider on it.

It is as horrible as most Sci-Fi movies but at the same time it had moments of great comedy.  One great part is where the people put their faith in a snowboarder and a spider basically "skis" down the mountain to catch him.  I mean come on, a snowboarding stoner -esque guy as the hero?  So funny.

it was pretty funny, but not very good. i didnt enjoy it that much.

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

It is as horrible as most Sci-Fi movies but at the same time it had moments of great comedy.  One great part is where the people put their faith in a snowboarder and a spider basically "skis" down the mountain to catch him.  I mean come on, a snowboarding stoner -esque guy as the hero?  So funny.

LOL, I gotta watch it then.:lol:

I started to watch it. But after a half hour into it i had to turn it off. God it was horrible and boring.

i missed it. judging from this thread, i'm glad i did

yeah you're definitely should be happy that you missed it.

I hate fucking spiders but i like watching the spider films.

The best spider film was Arachnophobia.  John Goodman was priceless in that film.

Ice Spiders was very Oscar worthy.I mean come on, put a bunch of Beverly Hills 90210 rejects in a ski lodge with giant spiders...simply BRILLIANT. Also Arrachnophobia was awesome. Jeff Daniels performance in that movie was amazing.