Topic: Ice Spiders!

http://www.scifi.com/icespiders/

Tonight on Sci-Fi at nine they are going to have a movie called Ice Spiders.  Ready for the premise?  Giant spiders attack a bunch of skiers on a ski trip.  That is awesome.  Ready for a bit of dialogue?  Some random guy: "Spiders are not supposed to be that big!"  Genius.  Lol.  Overall it should be a funny movie.  I mean there is a part where a spider actually appears to be skiing.  What more could you want from a giant killer arachnid movie?  Quality?  No.  Skiing spiders?  Yes.

Re: Ice Spiders!

too bad im gonna have to miss this one. got my graduation. let me know if it was any good sinc ei want to see it

Re: Ice Spiders!

what time EST? i'M drunk now but will pass out soon I hope

Re: Ice Spiders!

Yes, nine EST.  Sorry, forget that people are all over the place.

Re: Ice Spiders!

I already set-up my TIVO!

Re: Ice Spiders!

I just caught the replay to this which started at midnight central time.

Re: Ice Spiders!

I missed...will catch sometime later.

Re: Ice Spiders!

I thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Re: Ice Spiders!

i watchon it at midnight, its not too good so far, but i hoping it gets better

10

Re: Ice Spiders!

Damn, I missed it.....was it any good?

I guess it will be replayed again on scifi.

Re: Ice Spiders!

I fell asleep watching the replay at midnight. It didnt take long...

12

Re: Ice Spiders!

jmh314 wrote:

I fell asleep watching the replay at midnight. It didnt take long...

Was it better than Spiders or Webs?

Re: Ice Spiders!

From the little bit I saw before falling asleep for the evening, I'd say it's on par with the craptastic-ness that was Webs.

14

Re: Ice Spiders!

jmh314 wrote:

From the little bit I saw before falling asleep for the evening, I'd say it's on par with the craptastic-ness that was Webs.

Ok then....I did like Spiders 2 which was on that ship.

Re: Ice Spiders!

Lets put it this way RIP, Ice Spiders seemed a lot better than Mansquito.

16

Re: Ice Spiders!

jmh314 wrote:

Lets put it this way RIP, Ice Spiders seemed a lot better than Mansquito.

Lol. I liked Arachnid which was a out people stranded on an alive with a huge spider on it.

Re: Ice Spiders!

It is as horrible as most Sci-Fi movies but at the same time it had moments of great comedy.  One great part is where the people put their faith in a snowboarder and a spider basically "skis" down the mountain to catch him.  I mean come on, a snowboarding stoner -esque guy as the hero?  So funny.

Re: Ice Spiders!

it was pretty funny, but not very good. i didnt enjoy it that much.

19

Re: Ice Spiders!

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

It is as horrible as most Sci-Fi movies but at the same time it had moments of great comedy.  One great part is where the people put their faith in a snowboarder and a spider basically "skis" down the mountain to catch him.  I mean come on, a snowboarding stoner -esque guy as the hero?  So funny.

LOL, I gotta watch it then.:lol:

Re: Ice Spiders!

I started to watch it. But after a half hour into it i had to turn it off. God it was horrible and boring.

Re: Ice Spiders!

i missed it. judging from this thread, i'm glad i did

Re: Ice Spiders!

yeah you're definitely should be happy that you missed it.

23

Re: Ice Spiders!

I hate fucking spiders but i like watching the spider films.

Re: Ice Spiders!

The best spider film was Arachnophobia.  John Goodman was priceless in that film.

Re: Ice Spiders!

Ice Spiders was very Oscar worthy.I mean come on, put a bunch of Beverly Hills 90210 rejects in a ski lodge with giant spiders...simply BRILLIANT. Also Arrachnophobia was awesome. Jeff Daniels performance in that movie was amazing.