Re: Totally random

@Lon + Punk - Thanks to both of you guys for the advice! smile I'll just tell him because it's just really annoying at this point, I shouldn't have to lie nor hide in my own home so he won't bother me.

On a different topic, I just watched the first episode of the show Catfish and I'm pretty speechless to be honest.

(I haven't watched MTV in years, but once I heard it was a show I had to watch).

All the talk about Justin Beiber and teen idols inspired me to look up some stuff on Youtube.  I am now pleasantly enjoying "Only in My Dreams" by Debbie Gibson. lol

^^^
Blame Blahber for it. lol

Ready for another movie watching night.
Playback with Slater is on the list and also gonna rewatch of of the best films of all times for me, the freaking AMAZING Sucker Punch. Man I fig this one way too much. And all the girls are sooooooo freaking hot in this, crazy. I love Emily and Vanessa. I asked Vanessa [Hudgens] to marry me but she said that I'm too old for her. sad
Yeah thanks, like I didn't know I was old. Bitch. lol

Man I've been very stressed as of late. I could use a nice vacation.

^^^
Try to relax man. Valium works wonders for that. lol

ARGH WHY, WHY, WHY???
My Horror Vixen page as been eaten by freaking Zombies. Damn them.

"Its The Zombie Apocalypse!
Holy sh*t! The zombies ate what you wanted to read. "

I think i'll continue my x files marathon tonight. Not writing anything is getting troublesome, need inspiration.

Damn you people are boring tonight! why? like I know its the middle of the fuckin week but... so fuckin what, I dont have to work tomorow till april hi or may so I got all the wold in my head ha

Because I'm watching movies. tongue
I just come here once in a while, good thing they invented the pause button. lol

haha hey punk good to see ya man and I mean that with all drunk sincerity

I go on and off like I said in one of the threads I forget man shit good to see ya in between your film big_smile

Hahaha yeah, I was wondering where the H3LL you escaped to.
Cool as mad to see you back.

Movies are finished but I'm off. Drank way, WAAAYYY too much wine tonight. Everything is doubled everywhere. lol
Have fun tonight and cya around next time buddy. smile

I hear buddy... dont fall over an hit yur noggen on your marble tale... ya hear?

I know you aint there but I thought you were gonna ask me why am I talkin like a southern american hick LOL

---answer in the near future!

where the fuck is my buddy creature? he's one young dude who knows horror flicks and fuckin my rock I grew up with... horrock on my young friend!

Beverly Hills Cop

Beverly D'Angelo

It's official. I'm sick. A bit of a sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, pressure on my chest, fevers that come and go, pressure in my sinuses.... Fml hmm

Now it burns his hand he's turning to laugh
Smiles as the flame sears his flesh
Melting his face screaming in pain
Peeling the skin from his eyes
Watch him die according to plan
He's dust on the ground what did we learn

This is one of the best buildups in a song ever (if you know the song, that is).

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." -Mahatma Gandhi

^^^
Beautitful quote, Gandhi ROCKS!!!

@ MoonRaven, sorry about that, hope you'll get better soon. But hey, they say it lasts a week if you don't do nothing and one week if you do so I guess in a week you'll be ok.

Good morning to all of you motherfreaking Horror fans.
Man, I drank 2 and a half bottles of wine yesterday so I wa pretty damn drunken up. Sucker Punch seemed even better than normally so I guess I'll watch every movie drunk from now on. lol

13 Blue my crazy parakeet finally managed to snap into my face last night. She's insane but oh so damn cool. Nice because now, she's not afraid of me anymore so I can grab her anytime I want.
You should see my cat Sweet slapping her, it's so funny to watch. She really get annoyed when she flies next to her. Seems she does it on purpose. Hahahaha I
LOOOVE my dear pets. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-10 10:16:23)

Sucker Punch is one of the definitive party movies.

Even Watchmen is to a point.

^^^
Oh yeah, definitely.
And I agree, Watchmen too.

But that doesn't beat Bitch Slap, now THAT is THE party movie IMO. smile

I wanted to see Sucker Punch until reviewers started to slate it badly and then I just shied away from it.

It really isn't that bad. I think it caught some flak because it was so fantastic, but I think that it is a well thought out flick and is definitely worth seeing.

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/734235_511594875551246_593265116_n.jpg