Re: Totally random

@ DirtyChick, yeah gotta love Social Medias for that. Lotsa great as mad crazies in there. smile

See LoudLon and Tripod, that's really what changed. Ask a kid to play with an un-technology related thing today and he looks at you like roll and interogating face, not knowing at all what the H3LL you mean.

Anybody remember those 28K modems we had??? No photos, text only and it was tak=ing YEARS to load a single page. Yeah times change indeed. Now if a page isn't loaded in 1/666th second people get pissed and angry. Sigh...

Damn Hot Wheels rule. Screw Angry Birds. lol

BTW ass kicking new avatar Tripod. Me luvz. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-16 12:10:48)

azathoth wrote:

Yep. Every freaking place says, "Go to the website."  Well, isn't that just wonderful!  Because I can SO sell my experience(s) on a standard form.  The one true bad thing about the internet, in my (unemployed) opinion.

Weird thing is another store I'm keeping my eye on, their website says "we don't do online applications. You must apply in-store." Da hell?!

^^
Print out that page and take it to the store.  Let them figure it out.  big_smile

Alright. Afternoon nap time. Gotta go cause there's that dude and his crow calling me. He's saying something about some contract to sign.

I'll check that out. big_smile
So later all!!!

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/4889/horrorcrowonshoulder.jpg

Nice talk with you all once again this morning. Learned. Love to learn.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Print out that page and take it to the store.  Let them figure it out.  big_smile

I would probably do that , but it's Newbury Comics and I like that place. I did apply there once but I didn't hear anything. sad

^^^
They have these auditive helping devices. You should get one. You'll be able to hear them after that. lol

Ok, enough fooling around. Nightmares awaits.

Followed all you nice people back that followed me! smile

Sad news today guys, a retailer here in Ireland where I buy some of my movies, games, etc. has closed. It's based in the UK and went into Administration on Monday and now the Irish chain of stores have closed, which is a bummer.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2013/0116/nation … iness.html - Sauce

That leaves only Amazon open to me now, as there is really no other DVD retailer - really disappointed.

Scav, what's your Twitter? I'll follow you. I saw that about HMV but to be honest, the last time I went in I received such bad service, and they never ever seem to have anything I want anyway. It was only a matter of time I think.

I wish I was still on holiday! Been chores and sorting stuff out all day and it sucks sad Also I applied for a job before Christmas which I could do with my eyes closed and still asleep,  I worked super hard on the application and I haven't heard anything. Grrrr

@HQ - My twitter is @TheTelevators (name is Andrew Murphy), I'll follow you back once you follow me! smile

And about HMV, yeah I had a feeling it was going to close down sooner or later to be honest. It was only a matter of time, they couldn't compete with any online retailers. I still enjoyed having a look in HMV though, they had some good deals on Blu-Rays and you could find the odd rare movie in there if you looked hard enough.

I feel sorry for the staff too, out of a job.

Still have the cold. Not as bad but still sucks.
Might watch something this afternoon.

MoonRaven wrote:

Still have the cold. Not as bad but still sucks.
Might watch something this afternoon.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/46928/1903817-kitten_get_well_soon_super.jpg

Thank you hellrat

MoonRaven wrote:

Thank you hellrat

You're welcome. smile

I honestly hate that K.P.M.G chick:

https://www.emergencyservicesforum.com/ … p?tid=6582

The video is in the link.

Welcome to Ireland.

i love ireland for their lucky charms. skip diddly doo where be me lucky charmssssss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UICu_DFpjKA

I f*cking love the energy the band has live here, even if you don't enjoy the band/music you should watch just to see all the energy they have.

Cedric (vocalist) is amazing.

Drinking some afternoon coffee mmmmm

You folks miss some good stuff on Skype.
--------

Az- "You're all abject failures."
Everyone else- "But but, we're writing the Galactic Guidebook on pig monkey hoobjubers?!?!?"
Az- "Meh."
Else- "What about a Golem parrot riding a small pixie that talks to your mom?"
Golem- "Fantastic!"
Else- "Nonophalatis for ice cream sandwhiches with a side of pickle juice."
Brooke- "Sefrous tubloidial buttnoid."
Az- "You have graduated to the Monkey Zen Level."

^^^
Hahaha Yeah, my goal in life as changed from screwing Lindsay Lohan and visit Tokyo to Get on Skype A.S.A.P. lol

Very funny convos.

MoonRaven, after supper's coffee's good too. smile

That girl on TV said:
You're whole body starts to die, it all starts to decay. Flood. No it wasn't flood. I read it.

Poor girl. She has to get into the acceptance mode fast. You're a Zombie miss, better accept. lol

There was a huge 20 and more car crash earlier somewhere near Montreal. In the middle of a highway very important there. They opened it back hours after. I feel lucky I don't have a car when I see this stuff.

But not when I see the Bugatti machines.
Best looking car in the universe. AND the fastest too. Love these bombs.

Scavenger, looks like the only band that exists in the universe these days is Mars Volta. I can't blame you, quite the oopposite.

I just farted. Not that it has any importance.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-16 21:53:36)

If she's drinkin' orange juice, she wants the D.

^^^
That'd make an amazing advertisement tagline.
Defy Decay with D. lol

man i'm trippin balls hehe

Hahaha Yeah, CSI [from what I said is from] does that to any human being. lol

I'm stuck in 2005. And I don't really like it back then compared to now.
My computer's operating system is Mac OS X Panther 10.3.9 and all the apps I have installed are at the ultimate version that'll work on my EVIL fucked up Sawtooth.

http://apple-history.com/images/models/g4_2.jpghttp://apple-history.com/images/models/g4_exp.jpg

But bleh, getting a new one soon I promise. Now if I could only save some $$$. Gotta stop drinking for that though. So yeah, might take some time.

Anyways, whatever, I still can surf pretty smooth and nice on the Wacky Weird Whore.
Just the damned html 2.0 sites that crap the H3LL out most of the time. But not always. Yeah, told you my Sawtooth was Evil didn't I??? Hahaha

Sory 'bout all that techy geeky stuff, had to let it out.

Haven't been on Facebook all day.
So guess where I am going now. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-17 01:00:59)

Are you going to Narnia? big_smile TAKE ME WITH YOU!