Re: Totally random

Saw Django Unchained last night, my reaction is on the previous page, and Maiden shirt, kickass I have one too. I am Irish, so Irish pubs are awesome.

About getting his girlfriend in your bed, you're on your own with that one buddy.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd51XRSQyM0

This is one of the best videos ever. lol

It's funny indeed. But maybe best video ever is pushing it a bit...

And markus, that's is really sick to do this to a friend. Much more than watching Human Centipede lemme tell you. lol

I'll stick with When Harry Met Sally.

You're not really his friend if you want to sleep with his girlfriend.

^^
Why not both?

If you are going to do something that hurts your friend, that's not being a friend. That's being the opposite.

Unless something is set up by the friend and his girlfriend in advance, but if not, then yeah, that's not being a friend.

Sometimes I feel as if my only friends are my dogs. All my so called "friends" from high school haven't changed and drifted away from me. hmm

Yeah I understand what you mean Tripod, but I think that happens to the best of us. But you meet more friends as life goes on. And sometimes, they are even better friends.

And Scav misses the joke.

@Tri-
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs7/2638341_o.gif

[edit- I wasn't implying you were a baby.  It was the first animated dog hugging gif I found.  big_smile ]

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-19 11:45:53)

no the Reason is, because, he thinks now, he is somethin better than me, because he is a Fool for all the Girls.

They ONLy allow him to stay with them is, that he isnt a Danger for them.

Bleurgh. I slept so much today, not like me at all. I feel rubbish now, way way too much sleep.

Tripod wrote:

^Why is that athletes are always causing a negative impact? Not too long ago, their was that football player who shot himself and his wife and it's sad to see all this depressing stuff on the news.

Just to lighten the mood re this, there's a football player here called Angel Rangel, he plays for Swansea in Wales where the snow's been really really bad and last night him and his wife took loads of food and drove round for hours trying to find homeless people to give it to, ending up at a homeless shelter where they donated a ton more food. Gave my heart a little lift anyway!

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582374_10151234810851840_234376563_n.jpg

There are days when I feel like I could walk outside, breathe in the fresh morning air, then walk down the road and commence to beating to a pulp any and every person I lay eyes on.  Not that I'm angry and want to hurt anyone; I'm just frustrated, anxious and bored.

^^
I'm game.  Then afterwards we could chill with some fresh brewed tea and ice packs, and talk some baseball.  Or how awesome Asylum Syfy Originals are.  big_smile

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582374_10151234810851840_234376563_n.jpg

lol...reminds me of Lola from the loved ones  smile

I'm two episodes into the first season of a BBC show called Psychoville, kind of a dark comedy about a bunch of different characters all of whom have a history of mental disorder or some dark past, and who each receive a letter in the mail reading "I know what you did." 

Pretty interesting so far, which makes me wonder why none of you damn Brits told us about this one?  Jeez, we tell you any time we get a good horror show here in the states, you can't return the friggin' favor?

Done work at the school for 2 weeks. Yay no more brats.
And after working tomorrow morning I can sleep in for the week. Woo!!!

Django Unchained is one of the best films I have seen in probably the past five years.

That's how great, and on a different level that movie is on. Literally blew my away.

10/10

saw it this afternoon Scavenger and i must agree with you! definitely a 10/10 and i don't say that often. as most of you know i am not a great Tarantino fan but he has made a masterpiece here. i had my doubts about it but i too was blown away! very violent with a lot of memorable violent scenes,  Jamie Fox, Christophe Waltz and Leonardo Di Caprio are excellent and many cameos from many great actor veterens. i know Tarantino loves spaghetti westerns and so do i but this isn't just a homage it is so much more. so glad i saw it in the cinema. it runs 2 3/4 hour but it flew by and held me from the original " Django" song over the credits and i came out with a hell of a buzz. not many films have done that to me lately, believe me! could have done without the rather silly last 30 seconds or so but overall a Fantastic film! thank you Quintan!

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-01-19 15:11:35)

I wish to feed on spammers tonight.

Cat farted...my god  neutral

MoonRaven wrote:

Cat farted...my god  neutral

stink don't they? that will clear your sinuses ! smile

Woah man the fun stuff I miss while I nap... You guys crack me up. lol

I love when shit like this happens. I was saying Dumb & Dumber is scarier than Exorcist a few days ago http://www.horror-movies.ca/Forum/viewt … 75#p639175 and man, guess what's on TV now??? Yup, the one and only Jim Carrey and his buddy. Premonition??? Looks like. lol
I truely gotta develop this power. Might be useful in the future.

SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER has taken control of me.

CHEERS!!! smile

And yurgh MoonRaven the fuckers smell like freaking H3LL when they fart it's insane... smile

wolfman, clear your sinuses, good one. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 16:55:53)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FGXp_H9qu0

If any of you guys have the time to watch this quick 3 minute interview, you really should. Cedric from the Mars Volta explains that a "ghost" helped him and Omar write one of their albums. That sh*t is crazy.

wolfman1959 wrote:

Django Unchained is one of the best films I have seen in probably the past five years.

That's how great, and on a different level that movie is on. Literally blew my away.

10/10

saw it this afternoon Scavenger and i must agree with you! definitely a 10/10 and i don't say that often. as most of you know i am not a great Tarantino fan but he has made a masterpiece here. i had my doubts about it but i too was blown away! very violent with a lot of memorable violent scenes,  Jamie Fox, Christophe Waltz and Leonardo Di Caprio are excellent and many cameos from many great actor veterens. i know Tarantino loves spaghetti westerns and so do i but this isn't just a homage it is so much more. so glad i saw it in the cinema. it runs 2 3/4 hour but it flew by and held me from the original " Django" song over the credits and i came out with a hell of a buzz. not many films have done that to me lately, believe me! could have done without the rather silly last 30 seconds or so but overall a Fantastic film! thank you Quintan!

Knowing you're a fan of spaghetti westerns, I was pretty sure you'd enjoy this one, Davey boy.  And I agree with you and Scav both, I loved every second of the movie and it's now my favorite QT flick (having knocked Jackie Brown down to second place).  An interesting bit of triva I read a few days ago; during the dinner table scene Dicaprio accidentally sliced his hand open on a prop when he slapped the table, but he stayed in character and just let it bleed -- so when you watch that scene, that's real Leo blood pouring freely from his hand. lol

^^^
The true Tarentino fan in me can't wait to see this!!!
And all the other mes too. lol

Spaghetti, was a great idea, that's what I'll cook myself, thanks LoudLon.

Scavengerizator, yeah that video is wild.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-19 17:22:24)