Re: Totally random

Oh and the movie that got me back into horror was "Cloverfield". I was so obsessed with the movie viral and finding out what the monster was it brought back my love of monster movies and JJ Abrams did what he did best with it. I can't wait for his Star Wars in 2015 since he's confirmed as director.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:
The Creature wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

MOVING ON.

Nobody knows what movie made them a horror fan?

I can't remember the first movie that actually turned me on to horror, since it was one that I had seen at a very early age. I can only remember a few titles that I obsessed over, at age four, five, and six. That being: The Child's Play series (I loved Chucky so much at those ages), NOES 1 & 4, Halloween, Pet Sematary, and Goosebumps.

Another Child's Play fan! Pet Sematary scarred me for life. Gage. You know the scenes. Jesus. Pet Sematary 2's another one. Clancy Brown *shudders* so many nightmares. Extra points for Goosebumps. smile

Oh hell yeah. The bed scene in the first film with Zelda twisting and turning and then running up to the camera? FREAKED...me....out...so bad. It still gives me the creeps today.
The second film is good too - there's a few definite frightening scenes in there!

MoonRaven wrote:

Can't say Nightmare on Elm Street when I was 5. Cause I had major nightmares back then after watching that tongue
It was sometime during high school. Probably Carrie cause I remember buying myself the book back then...no wait, it was a Christmas gift from my bestie.

Excellent and a reader too. I should probably get back into that myself...

Found some new horror books to read thanks to Rue Morgue big_smile

Actually Creature, I was talking about what happens with Gage. Honestly, I'm not affected by Zelda.

MoonRaven wrote:

I asked for books for Christmas 2011 and I still haven't finished them. Only a few Poe stories and still seven chapters deep into Frankenstein. Had to start Interview with the Vampire and Lestat over since I lost my place.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Actually Creature, I was talking about what happens with Gage. Honestly, I'm not affected by Zelda.

Oh, I know you were talking about Gage. I just wanted to talk Zelda.
The lady's creepy as all hell, imo!

I'm in the mood to watch "When a Stranger Calls". The "calls are coming from inside the house!" scene always gets me.

@Creature
Understandable.

@Tripod
OG or reboot?

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

@Creature
Understandable.

@Tripod
OG or reboot?

The original. It's one of my favorite horror flicks.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

I asked for books for Christmas 2011 and I still haven't finished them. Only a few Poe stories and still seven chapters deep into Frankenstein. Had to start Interview with the Vampire and Lestat over since I lost my place.

I have so many I have to read. I think I have over 300 on my iPad alone.
And I started one like 3 months ago that I still haven't finished. I get distracted tongue

300? Yeah, I can't do that, though on an iPad it might go faster. Distraction is great, but mostly a Bag Inked Through Catching Hotdogs. *sly smile*

@Tripod
Haven't seen it, but heard good things

If only I had some Five Guys Burgers right now. They have the best burgers.

I think I'm gonna read a bit before bed big_smile

Good thing you weren't born and still a vague thought in your parents mind cause if Child's Play scared you, imagine watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Evil Dead, Shining and all these great 80's Horror flick, you'd have done a heart attack that's for sure. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-27 00:07:28)

MoonRaven wrote:

Rue Morgue is so damn great. My favorite Horror mag.

Damn, I hate people sending me messahes on Facebook becuse of the picts of big boobs girls I put on my wall. Block me damnit and let me live bunch of idiots.

I LOOOOOVE BOOOOOOBIES, can't help it.
13 years single does that to a guy. lol

@Tri- don't forget 5 Bros' fries!

My first horror films were Hammer's Dracula films.  But Evil Dead 2 put the proverbial nail in the coffin for me.

As for that dog video, I hop she's not young, 'cause her life is over now.

And I fell asleep on Lon & HQ while watching 4 Flies.  Shocking, I know.

MoonRaven wrote:

reading is good for you young lady. good for the brain. now if i could just find mine......

What a BAD idea it was to drop the heating before I went to bed last night.
Freezing in here now. Hope it won't take too long before it gets warmer.

Fell asleep watching Bourne Identity. Not a fan of that series. At all.

wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

reading is good for you young lady. good for the brain. now if i could just find mine......

Haha it is good for the brain. Now I have to actually do it.
Darn Internet distracting me all the time with eBay and amazon hmm

Mwahahahaha this is freaking HILARIOUS!!!

http://media-cache-ec3.pinterest.com/upload/154177987215320423_ZLu3YmdJ_c.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4wvGx4gue0

I just learned this on guitar, it's actually really fun.

my name is django..and yes the D is silent.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4wvGx4gue0

I just learned this on guitar, it's actually really fun.

Right on.  I try to make it a point to teach myself at least one new song per week.  This past weekend I over-did it, though, and taught myself two: Just a Girl and Spiderwebs by No Doubt.  I've always liked that band, it's just never occured to me to learn any of their stuff before. hmm

^ No Doubt are actually really awesome, Just a Girl is such a great song too. It just looks weird when the chorus comes on and there I am singing

"Oh I'm just a girl!"