26,726

Re: Totally random

Just got in from work.
My back, feet and legs kill. A sign that I need new shoes. Or at least, insoles.
Soooooo glad to be sitting down. Not getting up for a while.

Re: Totally random

Cynic are a really awesome band.

26,728

Re: Totally random

Little Caesar's $5 pizza tastes like cardboard.

Re: Totally random

And you wonder why it's $5.

Re: Totally random

wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Found some new horror books to read thanks to Rue Morgue big_smile

reading is good for you young lady. good for the brain. now if i could just find mine......

I HAVE YOUR Brain Wolfieeeee.....crunch, crunch, nom nom nom

Re: Totally random

thedeadshallrule wrote:
wolfman1959 wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Found some new horror books to read thanks to Rue Morgue big_smile

reading is good for you young lady. good for the brain. now if i could just find mine......

I HAVE YOUR Brain Wolfieeeee.....crunch, crunch, nom nom nom

you can have anything of mine you like  lovely lady! xxx

Re: Totally random

Smoochies!!!!!!!

Re: Totally random

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Smoochies!!!!!!!

awwwwwwww! you sexy thing !  xxx

26,734

Re: Totally random

Too sore to move. I feel like an old person

26,735

Re: Totally random

I don't understand why many "metalhead" teenage guys wear skinny jeans. Yeah real hardcore, if you like squeezing your junk.

26,736

Re: Totally random

^^^
Have you heard their new stuff???
Pretty cool I find. Won't beat Just A Girl but still nice.
And Gwen is just a few months younger than me.
I wish I knew her trick. lol

Watching Harry & Hermione 4. He who cannot be named is cool. Well all of 'em are. Always loved Harry. AND Hermione Watson. She's become quite a cutie now.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-27 17:36:36)

26,737

Re: Totally random

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Have you heard their new stuff???
Pretty cool I find. Won't beat Just A Girl but still nice.
And Gwen is just a few months younger than me.
I wish I knew her trick. lol

Watching Harry & Hermione 4. He who cannot be named is cool. Well all of 'em are. Always loved Harry. AND Hermione Watson. She's become quite a cutie now.

Did you post this in the wrong thread? tongue

26,738

Re: Totally random

^^
Punk is lucky if he posts on the right website, lol .

26,739

Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

^^
Punk is lucky if he posts on the right website, lol .

Hahaha

26,740

Re: Totally random

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ No Doubt are actually really awesome, Just a Girl is such a great song too. It just looks weird when the chorus comes on and there I am singing

"Oh I'm just a girl!"

No MoonRaven. I didn't. Just that it was on the other page. tongue

And yah azathoth, I agree with you. lol

THIS CAR ROCKS!!! Hahaha

http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com/upload/154177987215324949_JgEMcsKu_c.jpg

26,741

Re: Totally random

Awesome car!!

26,742

Re: Totally random

Yeah, but doesn't seem to me like it'll be easy to drive with that. Windshield is dirty. lol

26,743

Re: Totally random

No kidding. That's not safe tongue

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:

Too sore to move. I feel like an old person

Epsom salts in your bath and pop a magnesium supplement it helps
hope ya feel better, what do THEY do to you at work?lol

26,745

Re: Totally random

^^
I think it was just her standing for 8 (or so) hours.  She said something about new shoes or getting insoles.

On that note, I think I need to take a cortisone pill for my shoulder (it's always something, sigh).  So if I get a little loopy, you folks know why.  Hopefully I won't barf this time.

26,746

Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

^^
I think it was just her standing for 8 (or so) hours.  She said something about new shoes or getting insoles.

On that note, I think I need to take a cortisone pill for my shoulder (it's always something, sigh).  So if I get a little loopy, you folks know why.  Hopefully I won't barf this time.

How would we tell? lol

26,747

Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

^^
I think it was just her standing for 8 (or so) hours.  She said something about new shoes or getting insoles.

On that note, I think I need to take a cortisone pill for my shoulder (it's always something, sigh).  So if I get a little loopy, you folks know why.  Hopefully I won't barf this time.

Whenever I get loopy and barf it's because I eat too much magic mushrooms. lol

26,748

Re: Totally random

I think i may have plantar fasciitis.
Haven't gone to the doctor about it. Had this foot thing for over 2 years.
A result of standing, for the most part, in the same spot for hours at a time.
Love my jobs tongue When I got my new shoes, seemed to have helped quite a bit. But I think I've flattened them out tongue Maybe I should buy shoes instead of a new doll wink

26,749

Re: Totally random

^^^  Try wearing clogs. I had the same issue but started wearing clogs and now that's all I use. They have great support and help a lot. I saw a foot doc and he also had me wear a boot at night when I slept to keep the foot stretched. That helped as well. I did that for about a month. Lastly he suggested getting orthotics made, but it was really pricey so I never did that. But I'm serious about the clogs. Sanita is the brand.

26,750

Re: Totally random

Man so many words I didn't know what is the translation in Quebecker were used in these last posts.

Plantar faciitis, clogs

Gotta love that Google Translation spot. smile