Re: Totally random

That's alot of hay.

26,777

Re: Totally random

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9e4mrI4Cq1qmrf3bo1_500.jpg

(Yes, I'm a bit bored right now.)

Re: Totally random

I'm bored too. Could watch a movie, but that involves paying attention.

26,779

Re: Totally random

I just re-read my spammers thread for a few quick chuckles.  No one is even on Skype to bother.  sad

26,780

Re: Totally random

What do gay horses eat? HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

26,781

Re: Totally random

Hahahaha azathoth, that stuff you always come up with is just amazing. big_smile

Man, The Following is freaking AMAZINGLY COOL!!!
I'm gonna watch it every week that's for sure.
Always loved Bacon and that since Footloose.
What a great and talented actor he is.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-28 21:48:23)

26,782

Re: Totally random

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh but be sure I'll watch Kevin Bacon in his new TV show, The Following which starts tonight. Looks great. smile

I caught the first episode last week and yeah, it's not bad.  Loads of potential and Bacon's good in it; definitely not a role I've seen him play before.

26,783

Re: Totally random

Oh so that means I missed one. Grumble. Ah well...
But yeah, true, not something we're used seeing him play and boy, he rocked tonight.

Sweet monday night on TV on CTV, Castle now. Nathan Fillion is such a great guy. Loved everything he's done. YES, even White Noise 2.

26,784

Re: Totally random

I'm so pissed right now!!
I got into a wickedly, cool, magazine a little late, a few years back. They had just released their final issue. There was only 32 so I was able to get some back issues. Recently I looked them up and found that they had cleaned out storage and found some issues. I have 2 that need replacing that are still available. And there was 3 more that I didn't have. One of those 3 was ONE copy of issue 3. Was gonna buy them on payday Thursday. But somebody bought that 3rd issue.
Totally wrecked my day hmm

26,785

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:

I'm so pissed right now!!
I got into a wickedly, cool, magazine a little late, a few years back. They had just released their final issue. There was only 32 so I was able to get some back issues. Recently I looked them up and found that they had cleaned out storage and found some issues. I have 2 that need replacing that are still available. And there was 3 more that I didn't have. One of those 3 was ONE copy of issue 3. Was gonna buy them on payday Thursday. But somebody bought that 3rd issue.
Totally wrecked my day hmm

What magazine?

26,786

Re: Totally random

It's called Dark Realms.

Chilling a bit before work. I have a performance evaluation today. Not really worried about it.

26,787

Re: Totally random

Funny drawing.

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/285978645057632367_QVhGvKuE_c.jpg

Re: Totally random

^ Interesting image.

Today is my second day of fasting, so I'm a little hungry. I'm doing just fine though. I've managed to get through the day without giving into eating. Tomorrow should be interesting enough.

26,789

Re: Totally random

Good luck with that.
What's the fasting for?

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:

Good luck with that.
What's the fasting for?

Thanks.
I'm fasting mainly for the health benefits and to prove to myself how strong I am mentally, but I'm also interested in seeing if my deviation from my overstimulated junk food 'diet' can lead to some insights about my subjective world that I hadn't been aware of previously.

26,791

Re: Totally random

The Creature wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Good luck with that.
What's the fasting for?

Thanks.
I'm fasting mainly for the health benefits and to prove to myself how strong I am mentally, but I'm also interested in seeing if my deviation from my overstimulated junk food 'diet' can lead to some insights about my subjective world that I hadn't been aware of previously.

How long do you plan on fasting for?

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:
The Creature wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Good luck with that.
What's the fasting for?

Thanks.
I'm fasting mainly for the health benefits and to prove to myself how strong I am mentally, but I'm also interested in seeing if my deviation from my overstimulated junk food 'diet' can lead to some insights about my subjective world that I hadn't been aware of previously.

How long do you plan on fasting for?

Right now, I have only a short, three day fast planned. If tomorrow goes well and I feel like continuing on, then I will extend my fasting and take it from there. smile

26,793

Re: Totally random

remember to eat your green beans so you can be strong like the hulk!
http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/43000/Mr-Bean-Hulk--43380.jpg

26,794

Re: Totally random

Haha Good one

26,795

Re: Totally random

The Creature wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Good luck with that.
What's the fasting for?

Thanks.
I'm fasting mainly for the health benefits and to prove to myself how strong I am mentally, but I'm also interested in seeing if my deviation from my overstimulated junk food 'diet' can lead to some insights about my subjective world that I hadn't been aware of previously.

I dig you, Creech, but that's just silly.  There are no health benefits to fasting (unless slowing your metabolism to a crawl, which equates to less calories being burned, which itself equates to your body hoarding fat because it doesn't know when it's next meal is coming sounds like a health benefit) and there are other things you can do to test mental strength that won't leave you with pounding hunger headaches and lethargy.  Deviating from a junk food diet isn't going to magically grant you any kind of insights besides the already common knowledge that junk food is bad for you.

Jeez, kids today.  Go eat something already.

26,796

Re: Totally random

If you want a better dies, look up a diabetic diet plan.  We surely do not get much junk food.  My snacks tend to be string cheese or wheat thins.

26,797

Re: Totally random

Not the greatest pic but super cute!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/640B96E7-A7A2-4C4E-B94F-FE1A37C50D03-1103-00000157F1C206C2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/0D4617F3-D38E-423C-A83D-D295BD358B9A-1103-00000157FAA724C0.jpg

26,798

Re: Totally random

I think there is health benefits to fasting within reason. I'd have to do the research and I'm too lazy right now.

EDIT: Love the Bride of Frankenstein doll.

Last edited by Theli (2013-01-30 13:57:43)

26,799

Re: Totally random

I coulldn't do that fasting thing, H3LL no. I love eating way too much for that. I'd die after half a day. lol

MoonRaven, since the first time I saw your dolls, I'm EXTREMELY envious.
They are so damn cool.

How many yet??? A few no??? smile

I'm the same with Hot Wheels. Got TONS of them. But my old ones from my kid's years are the top ones. A red Mini 1975 especially. big_smile

BEWARE!!!
I'm gonna make an observation.

Freaucking H3LL this site runs good, so damn great. Yay Meh!!!

Love it here.

Over and out 'til next time...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-30 14:25:41)

Re: Totally random

hey there everyone, I just opened up my first etsy store and am selling some custom zombie portraits. Valentines day is coming up, and these make great gifts smile check it out if you're interested

Edited by LoudLon.