Re: Totally random

You, sir, should have read our Spammers Beware notice.  We're a community of horror fans, not free fucking advertisement space.  Tell your pals: we ban spammers, no ifs, ands or buts about it.  Please let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

smile

Thing that gets me with these spammers trying to sell their shit is do they really think any of us is going to spend our money on something they have come here to spam us with? They've got no interest in our community they just want our money. Presumably for a crappy product.

Here's a tip, if I want to buy something I go up there ^^ & type what I want into Google. I don't need your shameless self promotion to help me make a purchase.

Oh I am freezing, had to take the bus home from work brrrrrrrrr

You know if I was on that bus... I would give you my seat and coat!

ARE YOUR KIDDING ME!  I MISSED 2 SPAMMERS IN 2 DAYS!  DaMN IT!

What do spammers have to do with chilly dead?

LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Good luck with that.
What's the fasting for?

Thanks.
I'm fasting mainly for the health benefits and to prove to myself how strong I am mentally, but I'm also interested in seeing if my deviation from my overstimulated junk food 'diet' can lead to some insights about my subjective world that I hadn't been aware of previously.

I dig you, Creech, but that's just silly.  There are no health benefits to fasting (unless slowing your metabolism to a crawl, which equates to less calories being burned, which itself equates to your body hoarding fat because it doesn't know when it's next meal is coming sounds like a health benefit) and there are other things you can do to test mental strength that won't leave you with pounding hunger headaches and lethargy.  Deviating from a junk food diet isn't going to magically grant you any kind of insights besides the already common knowledge that junk food is bad for you.

Jeez, kids today.  Go eat something already.

I dig you too, Lonny, but if I may debate with you a little on this one? There really are health benefits to fasting. It helps us get rid of the toxins that have built up in our lungs, empties waste from the intestines & stomach, lowers blood pressure, and according to various different studies, expands one's potential lifespan, reduces the risks of getting cancer, diabetes, and a few other diseases. Now, you're certainly correct about your metabolism slowing to a crawl, but this is why when you break your fast, you start slow and eat healthy foods so that you don't gain back the weight you lost (and then some - due the hoarding of fat, which you mentioned). So, I understand fasting isn't really a regularly used method in the medical field, but there are benefits to committing to it.

With that said, this is my third and final day of fasting, so I'm pretty much done with it all anyway. tongue

@Tri - you betcha I'm gonna eat my greens so I can be strong like...The Hulk/Mr. Bean. Totally.

The Creature wrote:
LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Thanks.
I'm fasting mainly for the health benefits and to prove to myself how strong I am mentally, but I'm also interested in seeing if my deviation from my overstimulated junk food 'diet' can lead to some insights about my subjective world that I hadn't been aware of previously.

I dig you, Creech, but that's just silly.  There are no health benefits to fasting (unless slowing your metabolism to a crawl, which equates to less calories being burned, which itself equates to your body hoarding fat because it doesn't know when it's next meal is coming sounds like a health benefit) and there are other things you can do to test mental strength that won't leave you with pounding hunger headaches and lethargy.  Deviating from a junk food diet isn't going to magically grant you any kind of insights besides the already common knowledge that junk food is bad for you.

Jeez, kids today.  Go eat something already.

I dig you too, Lonny, but if I may debate with you a little on this one? There really are health benefits to fasting. It helps us get rid of the toxins that have built up in our lungs, empties waste from the intestines & stomach, lowers blood pressure, and according to various different studies, expands one's potential lifespan, reduces the risks of getting cancer, diabetes, and a few other diseases. Now, you're certainly correct about your metabolism slowing to a crawl, but this is why when you break your fast, you start slow and eat healthy foods so that you don't gain back the weight you lost (and then some - due the hoarding of fat, which you mentioned). So, I understand fasting isn't really a regularly used method in the medical field, but there are benefits to committing to it.

With that said, this is my third and final day of fasting, so I'm pretty much done with it all anyway. tongue

@Tri - you betcha I'm gonna eat my greens so I can be strong like...The Hulk/Mr. Bean. Totally.

I dig allya... blame creature dfor my post!

seeing insides come out is the name of the game....

meat... oh shit i'm high

MoonRaven wrote:

Not the greatest pic but super cute!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/640B96E7-A7A2-4C4E-B94F-FE1A37C50D03-1103-00000157F1C206C2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/0D4617F3-D38E-423C-A83D-D295BD358B9A-1103-00000157FAA724C0.jpg

Those are adorable!  where did you get them?

Mike Patton is amazing.

dirtygirl you almost gane me gave me a hardon  you

...innocent creature who livves on the island !!! ??

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Thing that gets me with these spammers trying to sell their shit is do they really think any of us is going to spend our money on something they have come here to spam us with? They've got no interest in our community they just want our money. Presumably for a crappy product.

Here's a tip, if I want to buy something I go up there ^^ & type what I want into Google. I don't need your shameless self promotion to help me make a purchase.

Well said.

DirtyGirl wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Not the greatest pic but super cute!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/640B96E7-A7A2-4C4E-B94F-FE1A37C50D03-1103-00000157F1C206C2.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/0D4617F3-D38E-423C-A83D-D295BD358B9A-1103-00000157FAA724C0.jpg

Those are adorable!  where did you get them?

A website called BigBadToyStore.
Also a site called ToyWiz. Or the Mezco website which is the company that makes them.
eBay and Amazon have them too. You can buy them as a pair or separately if you only wanted one.
My current obsession is these Living Dead Dolls. The ones based on horror movies are really cute.

You and yud dam raven ..... I Love you moon ////

hey come on

I. am fried I know it aint drunk thresd so sh shooot me

ha I'm just here to say hI, Moon

Im not dum I know you all hate me
but I dont care, my intergelimol is in this website..
dont ask me hoe but it happened many yeers ago

gimmy some

Hi to you to Demon smile

Here is a doll that is on my list that I'm sure you all will like (you better tongue )
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/ldd_exc_015.jpg

thanks MR you made my night tonight and my tongue is still dripping drooling for your flavour!

I put the pro in procrastinating.

What does "procrastinate" mean?

Eh, nevermind.  I'll look it up later.

it means...... ya know.... but , look deep into MoonRaven's hidden stuff!

hey lonney help man whar was that shit I said on horror forum that is ilegal

byte me my beast frimdh

comon all of a suddim we all diead

The Creature wrote:

Mind if I debate you right back?  There are ways to rid the body of toxins without starving yourself.  You can cleanse your system over a weekend; lots of water, cranberry juice and foods high in fiber and bran.  If you want to lower blood pressure, eat less salty foods; if you want to reduce the risk of cancer, don't smoke and treat yourself to a glass of wine every couple days for the antioxidants (I don't do wine myself, or champagne, because they both give me headaches and I don't drink anyway).  If you want to minimalize the amount of toxins you build up, eat fresh fruit multiple times a day; an apple or peach here, a handful of grapes or an orange there, etc.  Drink eight glasses of water and one cup of fat free skim milk a day.  Avoid junk food, or keep it to the bare minimum.  Avoid cheeses; bread is good, but keep it whole grain.  Meats: stick to boneless, skinless chicken, turkey and fish.  Do this and you won't need to toxin cleanse, because you won't have any toxins bullt up TO cleanse.

BAM!  Schooled.

I love psychedelic crap tpo me it is more real than the crap they lay ta

kill children

LoudLon wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Mind if I debate you right back?  There are ways to rid the body of toxins without starving yourself.  You can cleanse your system over a weekend; lots of water, cranberry juice and foods high in fiber and bran.  If you want to lower blood pressure, eat less salty foods; if you want to reduce the risk of cancer, don't smoke and treat yourself to a glass of wine every couple days for the antioxidants (I don't do wine myself, or champagne, because they both give me headaches and I don't drink anyway).  If you want to minimalize the amount of toxins you build up, eat fresh fruit multiple times a day; an apple or peach here, a handful of grapes or an orange there, etc.  Drink eight glasses of water and one cup of fat free skim milk a day.  Avoid junk food, or keep it to the bare minimum.  Avoid cheeses; bread is good, but keep it whole grain.  Meats: stick to boneless, skinless chicken, turkey and fish.  Do this and you won't need to toxin cleanse, because you won't have any toxins bullt up TO cleanse.

BAM!  Schooled.

Fair enough, Sir. Fair enough. smile
There's alternatives to all that. I just chose the more difficult (but shorter) way.

bad children are our future

dont hurt amy child if you are kinda in my living