absenthe eat my oldest daughter for you and me

Re: Totally random

No one is looking deep into my hidden stuff tongue

suck my blue stretched out for you until she mt

eat me munky6

Three engineers are arguing about what kind of engineer God must be.

The electrical engineer says “God has to be an electrical engineer – just look at the human body’s nervous system.”

The mechanical engineer says “Nah, God is a mechanical engineer. Only a great mechanical engineer could design the body’s joints and muscles.”

The civil engineer smiles and says “You guys are both wrong. I know God is a civil engineer – who else would put a waste disposal line right through a great recreation area?”

Friday needs to come quicker.

MoonRaven wrote:

Wrong. The ghost of me haunting your house does. lol

Tripod, yeah indeed, pay day. Can't wait.
Gotta check these Living Dead Dolls online, I like them way too much.

Well I finally got sick. Much late and after everyone I know but hey. Ah well, whatever, Rhum, honey, sleep. And well, I slept all day long so I'll probably get better doing that. Only thing is that I gotta calm down on the Rhum, don't feel like going out to grab more.

Took me a whole day to grab Dark Knight Rises. Finally here. About damn time.

Your ghost eh Punk?? Ha tongue

Am I getting you hooked on these dollies? big_smile There are some really cool ones in that collection.

Well, one the many I have around. The one in azathoth's place just couldn't take anymore of that craziness so he came back. lol

I've always loved them dolls. But seeing yours made me even more addicted to them. They have a great look and are from people I truely love so yeah. Gonna get one for sure. Just don't know which one yet.

I'm sad, Last 30 Rock tomorrow. I'll miss this show, was so great and funny.

And man, that dude that bought the Batmobile for damn 4.6 million dollars must be nuts. AND very rich. I mean imagine how much it cost them to build it. Certainly not that expensive.

More Rhum, screw the honey, I don't care about that cold. I like my Rhum PURE!!! Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-31 00:32:21)

That car is just INfreakingSANE!!!

http://www.tunerzine.com/articles/297/1.jpg

Del Toro on Carson Daly right now. Cool interview. Great  guy.
He's got 3 house, one is the family house and most of everything in there is "normal". But he's got 2 more houses 5 minutes away and they're filled with books, one room per genre.

He says he's got one of them books all wrapped up and it's supposed to contain a Demon. But he says he's too chicken to open it. Don't need another Demon. he says, I have my agent. lol

Very cool dude.
Pacific Rim looks awesome.
So does Mama...

Yep, was cool. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-31 01:56:29)

MoonRaven wrote:

ok I will just take a peek thats all and I wont tell anyone what I saw cool
so don't keep it all to your self you, share it with me anyways!

Tripod wrote:

Friday needs to come quicker.

Correct, Sir.

One more day to go before it's Thank Demon It's Friday, Coming faster than I expected this guy. Cool. smile

Another slepless night filled with writing, drawing, watching stuff, listening to Punk and surfing online in way cool places. Decided to get my oldest bookmarks a look and surprisingly some are still alive. So yeah, sweet night.

Happy THORsday ya all. smile

I was gonna enjoy staying up late tonight and being a lazy ass tomorrow. But I got called into my school job. Like WTF. Way to wreck my day.

BOLLOCKS!  THE BOLLOCKS ARE EATING THE CHILDREN!  Won't anyone think of the children?

http://www.tiktaktoo.de/images/artikel/Bilder%20Alpfa/875041a_Baelle_1.JPG

Baby monkey to the rescue!

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/baby_monkey_with_baby.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-31 11:06:59)

^^^
Hahaha Too much!!! lol

MoonRaven, the only way to cure that and to get revenge is to hang up all the kids upside down in there. Will probably seem easier this way. Hehehe
And good vege-chinese tonight. smile

If you're sad about being alone on Valentine's Day, just remember...nobody loves you on the other days of the year either.

^^^
Don't I know that man. lol

If particular care and attention is not paid to the ladies, we are determined to foment a rebellion, and will not hold ourselves bound by any laws in which we have no voice or representation.

Abigail Adams

Right on baby!!!

Reminds me of the Riot Grrrls. I like them, A lot. smile

Crazy 100kms wind outside. I don't care, I like the sound of the wind and things slapping on the walls outside.
And The Simpsons begin now. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-31 15:58:22)

azathoth wrote:

BOLLOCKS!  THE BOLLOCKS ARE EATING THE CHILDREN!  Won't anyone think of the children?

http://www.tiktaktoo.de/images/artikel/Bilder%20Alpfa/875041a_Baelle_1.JPG

Baby monkey to the rescue!

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/baby_monkey_with_baby.jpg

you REALLY like the word "Bollocks" don't you Az?

Abercrombie is so dark and loud I don't know if they're selling clothes or the girls from Taken.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

If you're sad about being alone on Valentine's Day, just remember...nobody loves you on the other days of the year either.

Shit, yo, I get all kinds of attention from females.  As one chick I used to work with used to tell me often, there's just something about me. big_smile 

My problem is that not many of them interest me in return. lol

^^
The man is Jean Luc Picard.  Too awesome for the average lady.  As opposed to Kirk, who didn't care if the lady was covered in algae at the time.

I wear a cologne called "Sex Panther" which gets all the ladies. 60% of the time, it works every time. wink

*sniff*  Ew, it smells like Bigfoot's dick!