Re: Totally random

^^
Not gonna ask how you know....

Or the standard, "That's what SHE said."

big_smile

Last edited by azathoth (2013-01-31 18:05:43)

Bf is buying me dinner at the best plave EVER!!
Can't wait!!
I guess I can't complain about going to work. Need money to buy stuff.

So my old high school had a pipe burst and school is canceled their for 2 days. Go figure, that place was a piece of sh*t.

LoudLon wrote:

My problem is that not many of them interest me in return. lol

Send 'em to me then. lol

Man that wind is fun. Well, inside it is.
The meteo girl this morning was funny to see. Her umbrella was doing all kinds of weird moves and even slapped her in the face. Was so funny. lol

Well that's it, 30 Rock is dead. sad

I'm gonna fly a boat to the moon.

Food was delish.
Now I need to take a bath to warm up. Flipping cold out there. Then snuggle in my bed. Maybe watch something before I have to sleep. 5:30am wake up call.

I ride a sparkly Pony

Some t-shirts I bought myself.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/3A9057FA-D8B7-48C4-A555-F25CBD228F3C-2454-000003EE2B9D5075_zps15292601.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/523B541A-3DE7-4AC8-8F10-F96776B07550-2454-000003EE25658164_zpsc8fc50f6.jpg
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/114EA70B-460F-4816-B1A5-8E712B7DFFCE-2454-000003EE1DF8BC9A_zps6cc711ce.jpg

kXnPunk wrote:

Well that's it, 30 Rock is dead. sad

I just finished watching the final episode.  Big fan of this show (my Tina Fey fixation is nigh legendary here on the boards lol )  This final season was okay, but felt rushed with six previous years' worth of continuing sub-plots to tie up, and with only half as many episodes.  As such you didn't really get time to relish certain resolutions, but, at least they made the effort to give all the major characters a pleasing wrap-up.

Man.  Now what am I going to do for my Tina fix? sad

^^^
Hmmm watching Mean Girls over and over again LoudLon maybe. big_smile

WOW!!! Awesome shirts MoonRaven miss. The second one is the funniest.
Glad you enjoyed your food.

I'm gonna go into space one day, that's for sure. Building a Space Ship in my closet and I'm only missing the reactors. I'm thinking about using a comet's power to run it. The main problem I'm having is building a circular engine room to put it in. lol

I'm off the World Wise Ward so see ya tomorrow.
WOOOOHHHOOO PAY DAY TOMORROW!!! YAY!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-01-31 23:32:52)

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Hmmm watching Mean Girls over and over again LoudLon maybe. big_smile

Mean Girls is seriously one of the best movies ever.  I watched it just this week! For like the millionth time.

Hey....Do you guys know what a bruise underneath a tattoo looks like?  Not like a bruise because your tattoo is freshly healing...But like...You've had the tattoo forever and then you fall.
I just got home from roller derby, and I can feel my thigh starting to bruise but can't see anything. *sigh* I see a little bit of bruise sticking out at the bottom...But I want to see if my tattoo changes colour!  Hurry up bruise!  I can't wait forever!

LoudLon wrote:

Man.  Now what am I going to do for my Tina fix? sad

Man up and ask her out on a date?  Wuss.  tongue

^^^
Mwahahaha man, good one.

Evelyn, H3LL yeah Mean Girls is amazing. Damn, Lindsay Lohan, desperately in looove with her, Rachel McAdams and way too hot Amanda Seyfried, all these girls with Tina Fey, how can it be bad??? Impossible. smile

As for the bruise, no idea, been way too long I did mine so I can't remember. roll

YAY finally friday. So glad. Been waiting years, well maybe not but it felt like it so I'm very happy. big_smile

That is funny and cool.

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550/20/fa/1a/20fa1a8e7fe3645e718dc855feb0e80e.jpg

Nothing starts off a better morning than with some warm sweet bread and chai tea for breakfast on a cold day. big_smile

http://randomville.com/Image/music/music_features/MK5djhdd_-_space_madness_cover.jpg

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/2029/cffrontweb01.jpg

big_smile
http://lolthulhu.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/neil-piping.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-02-01 08:33:09)

My Steelers are not playing in the Super Bowl this year BUT I am VERY excited to watch The WALKING DEAD COMMERCIAL made for the Super Bowl with Daryl Dixon doing his thing;)

Home from work. Wish I had a coffee. It's a tad chilly here in the apartment

^^^
Here's an italian expresso for you MoonRaven, how many sugar and what, milk or cream and how much???

Well, bought another bunch of movies. Was happy that Resident Evil Retribution and Dark Knight Rises was there. Got a few others too like Totall Recall 2012. Happy me.

I wanted to kill them violently though, they couldn't get V/H/S or American Mary. Ah well, whatever, I'll grab them somewhere else.

Ever play one of them riffs when you it's just so good it makes you want to punch someone in the face?

I get that riff the odd time. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Here's an italian expresso for you MoonRaven, how many sugar and what, milk or cream and how much???

Well, bought another bunch of movies. Was happy that Resident Evil Retribution and Dark Knight Rises was there. Got a few others too like Totall Recall 2012. Happy me.

I wanted to kill them violently though, they couldn't get V/H/S or American Mary. Ah well, whatever, I'll grab them somewhere else.

Just 2 cream please.
Coulda used one. Did absolutely nothing today. Except take a bunch of naps.
Didn't watch anything. Didn't read hmm Waste of a day.

So I went to the eye doctor's today and picked up my new pair of glasses, a pair of which I am now supposed to wear almost constantly (unless I'm reading). I call them my John Lennon glasses, because they're the rounded-frame kind of glasses that became his trademark. big_smile

Although mine isn't perfectly round, but close enough.

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Punk I sent you a PM on my Spider-Man show idea.

^^^
To which I just replied. smile

MoonRaven, here you go, drink it while it's still hot.
Naps are good. Who cares about losing time anyways, you're still young, you've got many years to take back what you missed. And napping is so great. Always enjoy it. Too much maybe, that's why I keep doing it everyday and I do a LOT of them.

They were talking about Warm Bodies on eTalk now and man, looks fun. H3LL even if it wasn't, there's the lovely Teresa Palmer in this and I dig this girl. She was sooooo damn badass in Number 8 it was crazy. smile

Scavenger of Human Borrow, I do too but I prefer going the Sid Vicious way like he did in a crowd in Texas, slapping my bass in their faces. lol

It's one of those unplanned naps if that makes sense. Makes me feel groggy.
If I told myself I was gonna take a nap and then do it, I think I would feel more refreshed then I do now tongue oh well hmm

^^^
Oh these ones that happen when you don't want, right yeah. I don't like these ones either but hey, what can you do???
Hopefully the coffee I gave you will make you feel better. smile

This damn cold is REALLY kicking in today. Luckily, I still have some Rhum left. That will fix it. I hate being sick and for a diabetic, it's worst than for anybody else, our immunity system is pure crap so when you're sick, you feel way more bad than anybody else does. Ah well...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-01 20:36:00)