Re: Totally random

Thank you. More alert now wink

Cool, always glad to help.

Off for a nap now. A planned one. lol

Bedtime soon for me. Have to scrub toilets tomorrow tongue

Doesn't sound too fun. Good night anyways.

Guess it's gonna be another sleepless night for me. Starts to look like this pretty much now. Well Rhum helps.

Gonna rewatch Resident Evil Retribution that's for sure. Now that I got the DVD, you can bet I'll pause or slow-mo often. big_smile

^^
You do know that the Wesker alleged "ball shot" isn't real, right?

tongue

^^^
You goddamn dirty ape!!!

Hahahaha
I'll put it in slow-mo just to be sure and to verify. lol

Well another cool drunken night it was.
My buddy Malphas the crow caame over for an hour or so and it was fun watching him play Star Wars Angry Bird on the Hoth level. That game is cool. Then I enjoyed my second Alice Retribution experience even more than the first time.

Today is gonna be grocery time. Don't have anymore Ketchup so it's like I'm in a desert island. I NEED MY KETCHUP!!! lol

Lets hope the bf has the same idea to go to the grocery store. He has more money than me and we ran outta food tongue

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/25933_10151403463989914_549108448_n.jpg

For you American folk.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-02-02 11:35:29)

They forgot steroids.

Bf WAS going to go to the grocery store to get taco fixing. Then he messages me saying he wants Indian food. I guess he's too lazy to walk the extra 2 blocks to the store

Fun idea: Don't have kids? Hire a babysitter, say the kid is asleep upstairs & not to be woken. When you return, ask where your child is.

I dare you to prove me wrong-

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/Ardvark_The_Aardvark_Original.png

I read romance books, but I am very picky with what ones I read. It tends to need to be grounded in reality.

Just woke up from a nap...a planned one big_smile
Feel alright.

In an hour I'm playing designated driver for my aunt and uncle, who are celebrating the 28th (or 29th, I forget) anniversary of the day they met.  That means six hours of nursing a coka cola, listening to a shitty bar band and watching drunken hillbillies stumble about.

I'd rather masturbate with a handful of thumb tacks.

LoudLon wrote:

In an hour I'm playing designated driver for my aunt and uncle, who are celebrating the 28th (or 29th, I forget) anniversary of the day they met.  That means six hours of nursing a coka cola, listening to a shitty bar band and watching drunken hillbillies stumble about.

Aw That is Very Sweet of you Lon:)

LoudLon wrote:

Ouch....aww Lonny! That's a lovely thing to do, you're building up all your good karma so there's something good definitely on the way for you! x

LoudLon wrote:

Ouch Lon.
Hope it goes by quickly for you.

Ouch LoudLon. Well party on when all that is finished, I'm sure you'll need it. I would. lol

Fridge is full, the "garde-manger" too. I'm ready for another month. Man, there were McCain All Dressed Pizzas for freaking 3 bucks so I took a damn bunch. And no they're NOT small ones. Very, very cool.

Gonna drink the rest of my Bacardi and then watch Cargo 2011. Looks nice.

And THIS is the best Teddy bear I've seen EVER!!! big_smile

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/6043/zombieteddybear.jpg

That bear is gonna give me nightmares now.
THat shit is ugly.

That's what makes it beautiful. lol

MWAHAHAHAHA
They must freak about me like mad. lol

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/7031/fbiwatchyoumasturbate.jpg

funny

Also, I bought a really big batman figure.

batman

Yup, and the image is sideways.