Re: Totally random

Apparently a storm is coming my way....
whoopi hmm

Yeah a blizzards supposed to come Friday. Oh the joys of Winter hmm

^^Really? Shit.

I don't mind if the school closes and I get a day off. I just hate traveling in the snow.
No one knows how to clear off their property.

Plus when some snow melts during the day and freezes at night, we end up with all that wonderful ice.

Sharpening my shovel.

Sharpening my battle axe. Going to kill some zombies.

getken wrote:

Sharpening my shovel.

For the incoming zombie minotaurs and sabre-tooth winged beavers invasion that will rampage our world? big_smile

Edit: ^^Ninjas. Damn.

Last edited by HypnoticDead89 (2013-02-06 18:50:48)

Day 15:   They still don't know I'm the one who has been eating the bamboo.

^I slipped a roofie in the bamboo

I have this simple little text list on my PC desktop of the various shows I need to downlead each night of the week.  I opened it a few minutes ago to see what's up the next couple days.  It broke my heart to have to delete 30 Rock from the list, because the series finale has already aired.

Sigh.

^Lon, do you watch How I Met Your Mother? It's one of my favorite sitcoms. big_smile

^^^
Pretty cool but nothing I'll ever beat Big Bang Theory. Man that show is sooo funny. lol
Ah well, so is Modern Family, my favorite sitcoms now.

Anyone catched up one of Fallon's new Guys With Kids, playing now and it's pretty funny too.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j310/Midnight-Angel19/Panda-Gif-Resized_zpsd0e08efe.gif

For P-Man big_smile

Tripod wrote:

^I slipped a roofie in the bamboo

sad

Tripod wrote:

^Lon, do you watch How I Met Your Mother? It's one of my favorite sitcoms. big_smile

Yep.  Big fan of Neil Patrick Harris on that show and think it's a testament to his acting that he's a gay man convincingly portraying a womanizing bastard.  His comedic timing is top-notch and he can play subtle and slapstick equally well, and often in the same scene. 

I like the other actors as well, but I think the laugh track really hurts the show.  But if you can focus through it, there's a lot about the show to like.  And I appreciate that it has yet to trip up on its deeply convoluted backstory and continuity.  That's just good writing, right there.

And I can't wait for Rules of Engagements new season, speaking of sitcoms. I'm not a big fan of David Spade, but I find his role in the show to be pretty funny.

A Hitman reboot with Paul Walker??? What???
Loved thefirst  movie as much as the games which are part of my favorite shooting games ever and well Olga Kurylenko topless, can't hate it. lol
And they managed to capture the game play feeling very well.

Still looking forward to see Walker's take on Agent 47.

Surprised me though.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-06 21:48:16)

I've yet to see Hitman.  I played the first game on PS2 back in the day; it didn't do much for me.  But I'm a big fan of Tim Olyphant (though I've read he can be a bit of a snob).  I'm sure I'll get around to it some day.

Ah I have my old PS2 collecting dust in my cellar. I'd love to hook it up and play some of the old games.

I did some reading this evening.
Still have a lot more to go tongue

You got great taste Punk! Modern Family is my favourite show of the last 10 years probably, and I just recently got into Big Bang Theory, really enjoying it so far

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Pretty cool but nothing I'll ever beat Big Bang Theory. Man that show is sooo funny. lol
Ah well, so is Modern Family, my favorite sitcoms now.

Anyone catched up one of Fallon's new Guys With Kids, playing now and it's pretty funny too.

^^^
Wonder, REALLY wonder WHY you like modern family. lol

Yeah, Big Bang are so insane. All of them, the girls are hot and funny.
Yes, even the geek looking one, have a thing for geeky girls so... smile

What do you read MoonRaven???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-06 22:08:01)