Re: Totally random

I'm watching Aliens to get more hyped for Aliens: Colonial Marines tomorrow!

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-02-11 18:54:12)

Airplane food sucked from what I last remember.

My arm and hand is sore.
Boo. I'm broken.
Maybe I'll do some reading.

Here ya go Raven-

http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles-00-00-36-50-71-Attached+Files/7484.IMG_5F00_1185.JPG_2D00_610x0.jpg

^^^
Even that??? Wow.
Is there anything that doesn't have an Angry Bird version???

That desert ball Airplane food pict makes me wanna watch Mad Max again. Can't wait for the one they're building now. About time, been way too long. And man, Charlize Theron and Riley Keough, ohhhh yeah, yeah, yeah.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1392190/

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-11 20:44:14)

Yeah I'm with you on the new Mad Max. I look forward to seeing Tom Hardy take on the role and I have yet to this his most recent film Lawless.

OK, who let Lon in on this film?

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/mad-max-shark.jpg/

^^^
Mwahaha not me but it looks even more promising than what I already saw. lol

mah mah my sharonaaaa

azathoth wrote:

Here ya go Raven-

http://www.gameinformer.com/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer-Components-ImageFileViewer/CommunityServer-Components-UserFiles-00-00-36-50-71-Attached+Files/7484.IMG_5F00_1185.JPG_2D00_610x0.jpg

I was definitely an angry bird today tongue

Home from the pub. Now I might read...or just go to bed.

^^^
What did you drink???

Watching Castle now, damn I love this show, this guy is amazing.

The Following was really wild tonight. Great show too.

I like Strombo, very cool show with lots of nice guests. Fun.

This is even more metal than metal. lol

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3756/metakfingers.jpg

Really dreading today. So much to do, so little time hmm

Moonraven have a Beauty Day!!!

Namaste;)

Time, yeah, the enemy really. Never enough of it.
Like if I had more, I would of watched 10 movies instead of 2.

But hopefully, you'll have a nice one MoonRaven.

I should have some kind of beauty day. Facial would be nice.

Consider yourself lucky that you don't work there. lol

http://25.media.tumblr.com/b1547708c82f7f8369eeb2e8085f4f32/tumblr_mi2ezyijJK1qg996lo1_500.jpg

^^Nice.  You know that there were countless business meetings going on to come up with that Slogan.

''What?, the place down the street says they're open 8 days a week?  Impossible!!!....we'll stay open for 9 days then!..we're better''....

What ever happened to Shop Smart, Shop S-mart...that's clever.

I want to say this about the game Alien Colonial Marines, and moan at me all you want, but it's how I feel.

We're lucky (people who bought the game, myself included) that Gearbox didn't develop the single player. That's right, I said it. The multiplayer which they only did (from what we know) sucks, and it sucks bad. If you end up as an alien, good luck to you. It sucks playing as them, grossly underpowered and they are damn aliens! Timegate done a good enough job with the single player although it might not be that good.

I've never understood everyone loving Gearbox to be honest and now I really don't understand it if someone does. From basically lying to customers that they are developing the game solely (even on the box it doesn't credit Timegate, just has Gearbox) to the horrific multiplayer.

I'm a long time fan of the Alien franchise and I was very excited for this, but seriously, fuck Gearbox and their lies to people. Yeah yeah, they said in like one interview someone else is developing the single player, but in every trailer they make it out as if they are the developers and no one else is.

I'm extremely let down by the game and saddened that a company would act like this.

And if any of you are Gearbox fanboys and have a problem with me saying the truth, then you're even worse.

Rant over.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-02-12 08:58:15)

JackBurton, that's just insane. People that do that need a visit to the psychiatric doc. ASAP.

Scavenger, to tell you the truth, I don't give a damn what company makes the games. And before I buy them I try them first so like this, I know right away if the game is good and interests me or not.

But NO ONE WILL EVER BEAT ID software as far as games go. Yeah, they did Quake.

So you think it's okay for gaming companies to lie to customers about who is developing a game? Because I certainly don't.

No I just DON'T BUY their games. Simple enough.

But I'm not saying about you (or me), I'm talking in general.

It's like as if Tobe Hooper said he is directing the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie and everyone gets excited about it because they have faith in him and then when the movie releases, everyone goes to see it and it's realised that he didn't direct at all - only done some other stupid silly side job for the movie.

It's wrong, and lying to customers.

That's my entire point here.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-02-12 09:19:26)

Yeah, I see your point very well.
But nothing of this bothers me. H3LL, nothing does at all so. lol

I've mentioned it before but I really never got into Video games.  Sometimes I feel I'm the only guy in my generation like this.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

It's like as if Tobe Hooper said he is directing the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie and everyone gets excited about it because they have faith in him and then when the movie releases, everyone goes to see it and it's realised that he didn't direct at all - only done some other stupid silly side job for the movie.

You mean like with Poltergeist? lol