Re: Totally random

Raven I love those dolls. Everytime you talk about them it makes me want one, they are ridiculously cool.

Back from work, kids were insane - they'd been drinking mahoosive energy drinks and it's half term. Not a good combo!

I've had a good day film wise, watched 2 already, halfway through another and got 2 more planned for later big_smile

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I dunno I just crave sex when I am drunk"
My reaction:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y270/cdoucette/PandaStiffy.jpg

OK then.

^ That's one hairy dude...or one amazing panda.

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-02-15 16:40:38)

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Raven I love those dolls. Everytime you talk about them it makes me want one, they are ridiculously cool.

Back from work, kids were insane - they'd been drinking mahoosive energy drinks and it's half term. Not a good combo!

I've had a good day film wise, watched 2 already, halfway through another and got 2 more planned for later big_smile

They are gonna make me broke hmm
Oh well. At least they look cool tongue

Mopping some floors then I'm done for the night. I'm back on the weekend so anything I didn't do, I'll do then.

I wish I could take compliments better, any time a woman compliments me I always believe she must be joking.

I think it's the trust issues I have though.

I love this phone, watching youtube while surfing the web. :-)

Home from work. Having a hot chocolate.

MoonRaven wrote:

I've always found one of the best ways to relax is to get the water in the tub as hot as you like it and grab a adult beverage or two and soak.

Last edited by hellrat (2013-02-15 21:07:44)

Just found out of my close friends is moving to Colorado. Gonna miss him. hmm

Enjoying a nice cup of Latte smile

A belated welcome Jess.  smile

Blargh. The landlord is a fucker.
There's variating power in here now. Like the micro-wave works but not enough, heating is far gone, the oven is out too and the fridge's light keeps flashing. BUT TV and computer still works [of course, I post this]. And he says he's coming tomorrow to check. WTF??? Neighbour just came here, his 2 little girls are getting cold. He called him too. He replied the same thing to him than he did to me.

What I can't figure out though is where is the point of failure for an electrical wave. Like normally it works or don't. When does it stop???
That micro-wave thing made me question myself a lot...

Damn though. Means no food till he fixes this. TOMORROW. I will get it off his rent next month you can be sure. lol

Asshole.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-15 22:30:28)

^no food?! i thought you canadians had your maple syrup and bacon! tongue

hellrat wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

I've always found one of the best ways to relax is to get the water in the tub as hot as you like it and grab a adult beverage or two and soak.

I like me some adult beverage tongue

Tripod wrote:

Cold bacon is totally uneatable. So cold everything for me till tomorrow.
GFuess I'll eat a lot of bread and peanut butter tonight.

Sigh... sad

Here's a joke to cheer you up.

What do gay horses eat? HAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
http://kbosweeney.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/gay-horse.jpg

^^^
Mwahahaha Thank you man.

kXnPunk wrote:
Tripod wrote:

Cold bacon is totally uneatable. So cold everything for me till tomorrow.
GFuess I'll eat a lot of bread and peanut butter tonight.

Sigh... sad

Bummer, dude. Do you at least have a coffee maker that works so you can have a warm cup o' Joe?

(reminds me - I hate it when people ask me if I want a warm cup of Joe. No. I don't want a warm cup of friggin' JOE. That leads my mind to the conclusion that Joe produces warm liquids that people like to poor into their mugs and drink - that's gross. I want a hot cup of coffee, thanks.)

I like a warm cup of Jose. Damn border control caught him selling his cup of "Jose" and now he's an illegal immigrant and drug dealer.

Tripod wrote:

I like a warm cup of Jose. Damn border control caught him selling his cup of "Jose" and now he's an illegal immigrant and drug dealer.

Damn. Poor Jose. tongue

The Creature wrote:

Bummer, dude. Do you at least have a coffee maker that works so you can have a warm cup o' Joe?

(reminds me - I hate it when people ask me if I want a warm cup of Joe. No. I don't want a warm cup of friggin' JOE. That leads my mind to the conclusion that Joe produces warm liquids that people like to poor into their mugs and drink - that's gross. I want a hot cup of coffee, thanks.)

Nah but cold coffee isn't that bad really. Iced coffee especially but in summer, NOT in winter. But hey, still acceptable.
Cuervo owns. Especially the Especial one. So tasty.

What's Jose's phone number Tripod, I need some stuff. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-16 00:27:28)

I had to get everything in my freezer and fridge out not to lose it. I'm sure anybody passing in front of my place and seeing all that food at my door must freak but hey, that's how it is. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

What I can't figure out though is where is the point of failure for an electrical wave. Like normally it works or don't. When does it stop???

There is no set failure point for analog electronics, like microwaves.  When you have under-voltage conditions, the various parts will work, just not as well.  Think of it as a flashlight with a battery that is getting to the end of its life- dimmer and dimmer.  At some point, which varies depending on the device, there just won't be enough juice to run it- trying running a toaster off a 9volt battery (ignoring the AC/DC issues, of course).

Things with digital parts- cellphones, computers, etc- will stop working when there is not enough gate voltage to run the transistors.  Once you drop below the 5volts (or 3.3volts) threshold, they won't switch anymore.

kXnPunk wrote:

Blargh. The landlord is a fucker.
There's variating power in here now. Like the micro-wave works but not enough, heating is far gone, the oven is out too and the fridge's light keeps flashing. BUT TV and computer still works [of course, I post this]. And he says he's coming tomorrow to check. WTF??? Neighbour just came here, his 2 little girls are getting cold. He called him too. He replied the same thing to him than he did to me.

Damn though. Means no food till he fixes this. TOMORROW. I will get it off his rent next month you can be sure. lol

Asshole.

Sounds like your house is only getting 110 instead of 220 volts.  This has happened to us before.  It would come and go all the time and we had electric baseboard heaters at the time.  Hydro had to dig up the whole neighbourhood to fix it!   I hope he gets it fixed soon for you and those two little girls!

Having my coffee. Still in my pj's at 11:30am.
Should get dressed soon.