Re: Totally random

I just got some Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream.

Damn it's so good.

http://i.minus.com/ivuedmDHk2cg1.gif

Mum to Jake:you are aware your laying on my daughters bed right?
Jake: nods
Me: Would you prefer he lay on your daughter?
Mum:*raises eyebrow*
Jake: touché

yeah this is my life lol

Really annoys me when the mum-in-law gets home from work and complains about the dishes in the sink.
The bf was gone all day yesterday until about 7pm.
Work then that 3 hour drive to get the guitar. He didn't eat anything at home.
Then today he had a cup of coffee, was working on music then went with his brother to the music store. We just got in a little while ago.
So the dishes are HERS. Stop bloody complaining about them. Or do them your damn self.

It really annoys me when my dog pukes on my carpet. He's always chewing the shit out of his chew toy like it's a piece of meat and next thing I know..he pukes all over the damn carpet.

azathoth wrote:

There is no set failure point for analog electronics, like microwaves.  When you have under-voltage conditions, the various parts will work, just not as well.  Think of it as a flashlight with a battery that is getting to the end of its life- dimmer and dimmer.  At some point, which varies depending on the device, there just won't be enough juice to run it- trying running a toaster off a 9volt battery (ignoring the AC/DC issues, of course).

Things with digital parts- cellphones, computers, etc- will stop working when there is not enough gate voltage to run the transistors.  Once you drop below the 5volts (or 3.3volts) threshold, they won't switch anymore.

Thank you very, very much azathoth for transmitting your knowledge to me. Very appreciated. smile

Finally got it back just a few hours ago. Man took him long enough. And it was a breaker that fried. That breaker was powering the whole house so when it crapped out, the other ones were not enough. But I'm telling you that hot coffee is DEFINITELY better than cold.

MoonRaven, next time send 'em to Tripod's dog. I'm sure your mum-in-law won't even dare to complain. lol

Oh Punk, I was wondering, do you think my uncle has the look for Silvermane? (the Spidey villain). He's been working out recently and he's been getting buff which  is great for the role. I just hope he can act.
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-s … 0786_n.jpg

Oh damn yes. I don't know if he can act either but he's got quite an actor's expressive face I find.

Another thing I'm passive about is adding to many villains. Spidey has abunch of awesome villains, and I don't wanna overload the show with too many. I just hope I can incorporate them in a way to fit the show, and I will be working with abunch of talented people to make sure it happens. (you included big_smile)

Just throwing this out there Tri, but your uncle looks like an awesome guy.

Yeah Tripod, very true, you don't have to overload with many villiains, Spidey's ones are so awesome that you don't need many really.

Also, anyone ever see Splinter? I'm about to watch it with a friend soon.

kXnPunk wrote:

Yeah Tripod, very true, you don't have to overload with many villiains, Spidey's ones are so awesome that you don't need many really.

Yeah and when it came to picking down which mob related villain it was between Silvermane, Tombstone, and Hammerhead. I don't know any albino people and I can't find anyone to match the role so I went with Silvermane because my uncle catches his look.

@Scavenger, yeah he is an awesome guy. Sometimes abit stupid, but awesome. tongue

Hey, sometimes being a bit stupid (like myself) can make times even more funny! lol

I have a weird habit of reading threads from the bottom post up.

McDonald's has the best apple pie. Hands down.

Tripod wrote:

McDonald's has the best apple pie. Hands down.

Hands down where? lol

Last edited by hellrat (2013-02-16 22:12:46)

^you've got a dirty mind lol

Oh and guys, I posted some more info in my Spidey tv show thread. would love feedback!

The Creature wrote:

I have a weird habit of reading threads from the bottom post up.

Weird indeed. But at least you read it. Sometimes I just skip a bunch and just read a few words from each posts which is even weirder. lol

I love topless girls. They should be EVERYWHERE!!!

So I just watched The House Bunny. Emma Stone and Kat Dennings..hotness overload!!

Yeah, AND Rumer Willis not to forget sexy hot Ana Faris either.
What a funny hilarious movie.

Curiosity left some holes done with his Laser and Percussive drills. Man I love this guy. Too cool and always very funny on Twitter.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BDBq_IxCcAAdFtS.jpg:large

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-17 01:57:22)

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Also, anyone ever see Splinter? I'm about to watch it with a friend soon.

If its the moster flick Splinter, then yes...its actually a cool flick.

^^^
I agree, liked it.

Just discovered that Johnny Depp"s mom is Cherokee. Cool.
Always loved indians. Especially our Mohawk/Iroquois. Guess why. lol

I swear I stumble across the weirdest videos on Youtube. I come across a video of a fat woman laying on a blonde woman muffling and trying to get off of her..it's just weird.

I never get those.
Weirdest I've seen is the Evil Dead remake's trailer. lol