Re: Totally random

kXnPunk wrote:

You guys are weird. I mean WTF is that thing, President's day???
Why not a Darth Vador or even a Freddy day then???
It's like your hump day. Makes me laugh everytime what you come up with. lol

Y'know what's weird and makes me laugh?  Canadian football:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/CanadianFootball_zpsa57f60e0.gif

big_smile

Bf will be gone for the better part of the day. Good time to watch a couple of movies.

MoonRaven, I thought you were from Massachusetts because of your thing there says from Salem. Though hindsight's hitting me in the face screaming "witches". Should of known.

That's why I put Salem.
I like me the witches big_smile

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-02-18 15:43:06)

big_smile Witches are cool.

The Covenant...not so much.

LoudLon wrote:

Y'know what's weird and makes me laugh?  Canadian football:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/Animated/CanadianFootball_zpsa57f60e0.gif

big_smile

Mwahahaha me too. lol

There's some weird stuff on the forum today but it's been taking care of by the gang pretty efficiently so hats off for that, for keeping this place I call home free from idiots. Thank you guys with THE power. big_smile

I'm curently watching an old school Quebecker TV show called Le Temps D'une Paix [The Time For Peace] started in 1980 and ended in 1986. My young teenage years show on TV. It's a classic, everybody was following this show, rare were the ones not doing it in our beautiful french province. THE Quebecker classic drama. Every afternoon on french Radio-Canada [the best channel of all the Quebecker ones]. Sweet. smile

WITCHES RULE ALL!!!
But the best of 'em are Vampire ones, like the Queen in 30 Days Of Night Dark Days.
My all times favorite one is Disney's Malevolent.. Ass kickage total.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-18 15:54:49)

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

big_smile Witches are cool.

The Covenant...not so much.

Have that movie. Wish it was better.

Saw that movie. Wish I could erase it from my mind.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Saw that movie. Wish I could erase it from my mind.

hahah

@MoonRaven
Really terrible film. On par with Captivity, Bloodrayne, Pinocchio's Revenge, The reeds, Ted Bundy, Return to House on Haunted Hill, Blood Monkey, House of the Dead, Halloween Resurrection and others as the worst films I have ever seen.

Wow. That's a long list tongue

If I was interested in Asylum films, that list would triple in size.

Man, I've been busy today. Cleaning out the garage with my dad, moving stuff into storage, visiting my aunt (who's, unfortunately, in the hospital - due to a blood clot in the leg)...it's only 3 pm and I'm already sleepy.

Oh man. Hope she gets better Creature.

I just woke up two hours ago. (it's 4pm here)

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Oh man. Hope she gets better Creature.

Thanks, HD. I'm really hoping she'll be getting better soon, too. hmm

The Creature wrote:

Man, I've been busy today. Cleaning out the garage with my dad, moving stuff into storage, visiting my aunt (who's, unfortunately, in the hospital - due to a blood clot in the leg)...it's only 3 pm and I'm already sleepy.

hope she soon recovers Tyler.

What Wolfie said ^^

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Look up directors Bruno Mattei, Jess Franco, Jean Rollins, H. Gordon Lewis, Doris Wishman, Bill Zebub, and Roger Corman for some older bad films.

@Azzie

I'm interested in Gordon and Corman's films but I have zero interests in anything made by Asylum. Those other names sound familiar, some of their films might be in my watchlist.

azathoth wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Look up directors Bruno Mattei, Jess Franco, Jean Rollins, H. Gordon Lewis, Doris Wishman, Bill Zebub, and Roger Corman for some older bad films.

And if you're feeling particularly masochistic, also look up flicks by Tim Ritter, Wilbur Scott, Uwe Boll, Uli Lommel, David DeCoteau, Al Adamson, Ted Mikels, Olaf Ittenbach, Todd Sheets, Nick Palumbo, Andy Milligan, Jim Wynorski...I could go on, but jeez, I feel dirty enough as is.

Uwe Boll can go to hell. People please, aside from what I previously posted, I'm not seeking out bad films. To me there's no such thing as bad films, just terribly made and badly written, acted and executed films.

We're not recommending these directors.  You listed a number of films you consider among the worst you've ever seen; we're saying films by the directors we've mentioned will make those flicks you mentioned look like gold on a silver platter in comparison.

Believe me, once you've seen Mr. Irish or Truth or Dare: A Critical Madness or The Necro Files or Witchcraft IV, you'll long for the cinematic excellence of Bloodrayne. lol

LoudLon wrote:

We're not recommending these directors.  You listed a number of films you consider among the worst you've ever seen; we're saying films by the directors we've mentioned will make those flicks you mentioned look like gold on a silver platter in comparison.

Believe me, once you've seen Mr. Irish or Truth or Dare: A Critical Madness or The Necro Files or Witchcraft IV, you'll long for the cinematic excellence of Bloodrayne. lol

Ah. Okay. My mistake.

I doubt that on Bloodrayne, but I can usually see the good in films deemed as crap. A journey into that territory takes time and money which will have to wait.

Is it me or does James Franco look like a donkey?

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

@MoonRaven
Really terrible film. On par with Captivity, Bloodrayne, Pinocchio's Revenge, The reeds, Ted Bundy, Return to House on Haunted Hill, Blood Monkey, House of the Dead, Halloween Resurrection and others as the worst films I have ever seen.

Love them all.
Bloodrayne is on my top 20 list of best films ever.

The Creature, that hurts like H3LL had a bunch of these due to some genetic thing crapping my blood cells so I wish her a fast recovery.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-18 17:12:19)