Re: Totally random

Yay!! New doll has arrived.
One of my most wanted.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/D5998FC1-A8E0-4E34-8AEB-A6C464A111CA-40344-0000149D8B9D2AA4_zps14f2e45e.jpg

^^^
One of the cutest you've shown us miss.

Very nice black nails BTW. smile

I've never been one, I never could chose, my parents did for me. Wanna get excommunicated but no idea how to do that. And rip that baptism apart too.

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6862/fuckwar.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-26 21:21:03)

She kinda has a satanic vibe thing with the goat mask.

Yeah indeed, one of the reasons I find her THAT cute. big_smile

Hahah

Can someone please help me? I'm watching the worst film I've seen all year and I'm slowly losing the will to live.

What film would that be?

Sure my Queen. Press the stop button and stick Black Sabbath or Suspiria instead in. Does it help??? smile

LoudLon wrote:

What film would that be?

The one that preceded the second worst movie she's seen all year.  lol

Last edited by hellrat (2013-02-26 22:58:43)

The Collection. My word this is utter drivel

I am more tempted to shut this off than I have been for any film in I don't know how long. I don't give up on films, ever, but this is atrocious.

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

I am more tempted to shut this off than I have been for any film in I don't know how long. I don't give up on films, ever, but this is atrocious.

Count your blessings it's not Terror Toons. lol

They are in a burning room and she just picked up a metal stick from right in the flames, yet it hasn't burnt her hands even slightly. I hate it when the main guy has to act like action man too. And this killer has the biggest warehouse I have ever, ever, ever seen.

I find it funny how teenage girls take pics of themselves in the bathroom and try to look all hot. Yes because their is nothing more hot then taking a pic in the room you poop in.

@Hellzy- Terror Toons is awesome!  It even has a gorilla with a Tommy gun!  lol

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Did you not see the first film, The Collector, and did that film not reek of damp ass-crack sweat?  Brought this one on yourself, gal, nothin' I can do for you. lol

Thing is Lon, I didn't mind The Collector. Nothing special, but it was alright. This one, however, was damp ass-crack sweat and now I am kicking myself for not watching one of the incredible films I have yet to see instead of that utter pile of steaming poo.

Also, am I right in thinking that formaldehyde would be flammable? Because they put out a huge fire by breaking into huge vats of the stuff. Christ I need a good movie now to cleanse me of that

Going to watch The Fog to put me back on good terms. I was thinking of Tenebre, but I feel like I'm over doing that movie a bit now lol

^^^
Good choice, that should fix it. big_smile

And OH DAMN FREAKING H3LL YEAH azathoth, Terror Toons is amazing!!!

HorrorQueen17 wrote:

Going to watch The Fog to put me back on good terms. I was thinking of Tenebre, but I feel like I'm over doing that movie a bit now lol

Great choice.  I love Carpenter's The Fog.  It just oozes atmosphere and has some of the most beautiful shots of Carpenter's career -- for instance, the shot of Adrienne Barbeau walking down that seemingly endless flight of stairs with the ocean beyond her in gorgeous 2.35:1 widescreen.  Great, great flick.

^^^
Oooh yesss. Absolutely wondefully fantastic and unforgetable scene. So beautiful.

Why do models always have to look pissed in the ads??? In real life they have beautiful smiles.

I think HQ fell asleep on me.  sad

^^^
I can't believe you're THAT boring, you don't seem to be at all. lol

Zzzzzzzz huh, huh.
Hey Az when did you get here?   lol

Eli Roth on Carson Daly now. I love this dude more and more. He was talking about his produced Last Exorcism 2 and of course The Green Inferno and he said something that I agree a lot with.

People in real life just HAVE to put on a brave face like you and me now, H3LL, we're on TV so. But people when they go see Horror movies they are free to be scared and let the emotions they normally keep buried out. So damn true.

He said they went to film Green Inferno in a tribe lost in the fartest place in the Amazon and they asked the people there can we do a movie and they were all like a what??? TV??? WTF??? So we showed them Cannibal Holocaust [which is my all times favorite horror movie] and they tought it was the funniest thing they've ever seen. lol

That why I love Horror movies, nothing is funnier to watch, not even the best comedy ever. He said that for actresses it's a marvel because they go to a so wide range of emotions that it's very nice to be into their characters. Which I can totally imagine. And they reflect these emotions to us the viewers. And that's great. We love it.

Damn this Eli dude freaking ROCKS!!! Very cool interview once more by Carson boy man. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-27 01:58:51)

Marilyn Monroe @MarilynDiaries

I love it when the persons laugh is funnier than the actual joke!

Ah I love this dead girl so much it's almost necrophilia. lol