Re: Totally random

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Oh wow. Very, very cool. Simpsons rule all.
Homer should be president.

Or maybe not. lol

Sadly, that's not an impossible thing! We almost had a Mr. Burns here in the last U.S. presidential election.

Speaking of awesome TV shows, I've still got to somehow find the time to finish up the first two seasons of 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?', as well. I'm in love with that show (have been since forever).

^^^
Here actually we have worst than Homer now, Harper. This guy sucks.

Yeah, Scooby is really a part of me. All my youth this guy is.
I gotta find myself the DVDs of Futurama though. That is my all times favorite animated show.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-05 09:07:44)

the earlier scooby shows were great, went downhill a bit with scappy doo though. Love the flintstones as well.....

We had so many cool ones back then. Now with all that TeleTubbies like crap it's not the same at all.

Yabadabadoo!!! big_smile

http://spank-the-monkey.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b66d69e200e552a515f68834-320pi

The real reason dinosaurs went extinct.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-05 09:44:49)

^^^
Mwahahaha Great one. AGAIN!!! lol

Can't believe how much Jodie Marsh [nude model] looks like Angelina Jolie, boobs and all. It amazes me. No not the boobs [well, yes that too] but the looking alike.

Not in every shots but some I was sure it was Angie. Scary.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-05 10:28:54)

The Creature wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Or maybe not. lol

Sadly, that's not an impossible thing! We almost had a Mr. Burns here in the last U.S. presidential election.

Speaking of awesome TV shows, I've still got to somehow find the time to finish up the first two seasons of 'Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?', as well. I'm in love with that show (have been since forever).

Have you seen The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo?

Here's one-

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01663/Monkey_jumps_aroun_1663951q.jpg

^^^
A CANADIAN MONKEY WOAH!!! lol

hellrat, 13 Ghosts of Scooby is totally cool. Saw that way back when I was a rebel teen. Still a rebel but aside in my head, I'm not a teen anymore.

Getting out of my Dark cavern is always quite an expedition. Lucky I don't do that often. It freaks me out. The outside world isn't a place to my likings. AT ALL!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-05 12:47:32)

^^
It might get better if you stop gnawing on peoples' arms in public, ya know?  big_smile  The police tend to frown on that.

^^^
Mwahahahaha
Yeah, true but can't help it. big_smile

Well that trip outside got me totally exhausted and way tired so nap time. L8r gatorz.

Whooossshhhh vanished...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-05 13:09:22)

Scooby and the gang were great! I never really liked 13 Ghosts much, or scrappy. But I used to watch that show incessantly as a kid.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/loudlon/nerds_zpsb38f527e.png

Let me just get this out of the way before any Manchester United fans come on...

hahahahahaha!

Nani deserved to get sent off, even Roy Keane said so! What Nani done was dangerous play, and like Roy Keane said, dangerous play deserves a red card.

Real Madrid were always going to get back into the game, even before the sending off. At the end of the day, the better team won.

If that was dangerous play, so was Lopez punching Vidic.

We were both playing well and it's such a shame that a match like that is decided by a red card, rather than by the 22 fantastic players on the pitch. Disgraceful.

He hardly punched him now, Nani had his foot above another players waist with showing studs, are you saying that is not a red card? If he caught him correctly, that could of done serioys damage.

Hahaha I love hearing soccer fans bicker. Really any sports fan, it's just entertaining to see people take that stuff so seriously.

hellrat wrote:
The Creature wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

^^^

Or maybe not. lol

Have you seen The 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo?

I've seen only bits and pieces of it, but it's in full on YouTube, so I go back to it every now and then and watch an episode or two.

^ As I re-read what I just wrote there, I'm like, "Wow". Bits & pieces? Now & then? One or two? Talk about overusing dualistic and common phrases...

Old people are pretty cool. They're like the Crypt Keeper, they just keep telling stories

Ah, it's all fun and games! big_smile

I know you are, I'm just bustin' your balls. But sometimes that shit leads to riots (even here in Canada, I'm looking at you Vancouver!), and that is just silly. People taking games to seriously.

Home from work.
Bloody cold out there. A bit of relaxing here at the bf house before I go home.

“Books, Cats, Life is Good.”
—Edward Gorey

Even better when you add Jack Daniels, Punk Rock and movies to that. big_smile

Study- Monkey's don't like humans who are mean to other humans. (Philly.com link)

Also, the worst subtitled video ever. (YouTube link)  Plenty of gems in this one.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-06 10:10:52)

^^^
Pretty cool link slapping that was in my face.
I think the same way as the monkeys.

And definitively plenty of gems in the other one, VERY COOL ones too.

The You Tube's ads in videos annoy me so much I want to chainsaw him in a bungh of little pieces.
Strange how some have and some don't never understood that. Like the ones I put there don't have any. Ah well, 5 seconds aren't the end of the world either. Juat ia annoying.

Man Social Distorion are so good, looping their whole discography now and I enjoy it very much. big_smile

And RIP Chavez...
Great CNN article.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/06/world/ame … index.html