Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

^^
You're as bad as Wolfy, you 2 horn-dogs!  lol

nobody's as bad as me dear boy! i do get horny on occasion though  but then again that's what  wolfies do tongue

Last edited by wolfman1959 (2013-03-27 14:39:19)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaP46asbIS4

I love this song, it has all the feels.

I think I'm gonna read...maybe...

I went and saw Trance with a friend of mine tonight, and all I have got to say is wow. It literally is amazing, so many twist and turns and so much stuff happens. A must see for anyone (unless you dislike confusing films).

Last edited by Scavenger of Human Sorrow (2013-03-27 18:15:36)

Cookin' fish!

If a bear uses Charmin in a forest, does he get residuals?

First off I want to give my love out to wildfire smooch smooch
second came home to that beautiful bottle of merlot made a nice dinner of elbow noodles meat/sauce/pram cheese and garlic bread salad....got a call from work if I could come back and work some more...sorry halfway through this bottle of gorgeous merlot feeling mighty fine...oh that's ok we understand ...enjoy....hee hee

That is wolfie this kindle likes to auto correct pisses me off.  Wolfie these smoothies are all yours

Cool here now. Friends are here and we drank some wine, red, red, wine which is delicious. PARTY!!!

I like having bunch of friends here. And there's a girl and she's cool. Maggy RULES!!! lol

THIS made me laugh so damn much. Still does now.

http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/550x/61/5f/06/615f06bf7e10e3559a931a228bc1e129.jpg

Damn I LOOOVE TV.
That's one of the main reasons why.
Radha is wild in Red Widow, so damn freaking wild.
And she's cute. VERY.

http://media-cache-ec7.pinterest.com/550x/6c/55/18/6c5518cc23fb82b80d9f3b81539c3805.jpg

Dude, I LOVE Radha Mitchell.  She could eat crackers in my bed any time.  Or black people, I don't care.

Damn yes man. I'll remember the first time I saw her in Pitch Black all my freaking eternal being. Unforgetable acting.

Leno is nuts. For the next 10 years, Bieber will grow a mustache he says. Then shows the mustache with just a few hair, lol

LoudLon wrote:

Dude, I LOVE Radha Mitchell.  She could eat crackers in my bed any time.  Or black people, I don't care.

The permutations are confusing.  Can she eat black people in your bed, or eat crackers out of black people, or can black people eat crackers in your bed, or could both eat crackers in you bed, are the crackers stuffed inside the bed, or is she using black people as a bed, is your bed the cracker, what kind of crackers would a bed be, do dingos eat baby crackers, if Jimmy cracked a cracker would you not care, can you frack a cracker?

So many questions, so little LSD.

Weird things I find...

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Xenu_2.png

Damn man, that was cracked up.

And yes, absolutely weird.

I pop a beautiful sentence into my mouth and suck it like a fruit drop.

I should turn that into a gif, Lon style.  Just need to figure out what banana man and the Kool-Aid guy (or is it a tomato?) will say.

Azzy -- crackers is also a slang term for white people. lol

azathoth wrote:

I should turn that into a gif, Lon style.  Just need to figure out what banana man and the Kool-Aid guy (or is it a tomato?) will say.

It's a strawberry. She's got holes...

PAYDAY YEEPEE!!! Was about time, was tired of rolling cigarette butts. lol

My Special Edition DVD of Evil Dead has arrived at the DVD store so is the Special Edition of The Thing.

Yeah, have Evil Dead on VHS and Thing on DVD but the Special Editions look very nice.

Gonna prepare myself for the 5th, coming very soon and I'm freaking happy aboot it. Been waiting for this moment like crazy. YAY!!!

Cracker ass cracker!

Back from stores and got myself another bunch of movies for almost nothing. I like those deals very much. Today was 3 for one so that's nice.

Got a 26 ounces of my best friend Jack Daniels and a FREAKING AMAZING 146 pages magazine about GRIMM for 5$. It was deal's day it seems. Even the Jack was less expensive than normally. And it pleases me very much.

I don't understand why the magazines are coming to my place a month after. Got Rue Morgue but it's Lords Of Salem, not Evil Dead. Ah well, next month...

Another week to wait for this Evil Dead Remake movie.

JUST CAN'T FUCKING WAIT man...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-28 13:13:58)

What is peoples opinion on The Hills Run Red? A friend told me that it's actually very good, which I didn't expect. I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting.

Poop, who just won't leave the boys alone!

Nice avi Tripod.

Have a headache. Looks like rain which would explain the headache.
Have to work again.
But on the bright side I have the next 2 days off big_smile

MoonRaven wrote:

Nice avi Tripod.

Have a headache. Looks like rain which would explain the headache.
Have to work again.
But on the bright side I have the next 2 days off big_smile

hope you feel better soon Marcia and i have the next 4 days off woooooo hoooooooo!!! smile

So bored.  Deliberating on whether I want to jam for a bit, play some Left 4 Dead 2 or watch a Shaw Brothers flick.

I hate days like today.  When you have zero energy and sit staring at the wall like a lump and there's nothing at all to do.  Welcome to Hazard, KY.  Check your motivation at the door. lol