Re: Totally random

^^^
You rock monkey boy man dude guy.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii245/ezcomeezgo/Monkey-Pilot.jpg

Enemy defeated. big_smile

^^^ LOLLL

Oh man...actually laughed at a monkey...be proud of me, guys.

@Vomit- you're getting there.  Monkeys applauding you.

http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pontuse/pontuse1106/pontuse110600001/9700294-a-monkey-with-the-message-i-love-you.jpg

@Punk- Awesome, awesome pic, my man!  Already saved it for a future spam slap-down (if you don't mind).

Last edited by azathoth (2013-03-29 12:37:52)

Having a coffee.
Nice out. But sadly I'm too lazy to go anywhere.

^^
Eh, I have to go shopping.  I go up and down an extra few aisles for you. lol

Stepped out on the porch this morning and had a smoke and a coffee.  One thing I'll give to this armpit of a town I live in -- lots of fresh air and early in the day its actually quite serene.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Eh, I have to go shopping.  I go up and down an extra few aisles for you. lol

Thanks big_smile

Has anyone seen Legion of the Dead?
I started watching it then my brother interrupted to show me a zombie bust he ordered.
Kinda glad he did. Movie seemed cheesy. hahah
Just curious if I should finish it off.

Okay, who's still here from back in the day?

^^
Nope, sorry.  Though the IMDB listings didn't seem very promising, either (one is 2.5, the other 2.8).  That's worse than HQ & I's unmentionable movie. (4.6)

floridapossum wrote:

There are still plenty of old-timers here, and we also have a bunch of cool new folks, too.  One old-timer we wish we'd see more of seems to only pop in once in a blue moon, though.  Her name's Pam.  Maybe you've heard of her? big_smile

azathoth wrote:

^^
Nope, sorry.  Though the IMDB listings didn't seem very promising, either (one is 2.5, the other 2.8).  That's worse than HQ & I's unmentionable movie. (4.6)

It was part of a 4 pack of movies I bought called 'Zombie Classics'
I figured might as well get it out of the way.
But like 20 mins in...wasn't feeling it hahah.
Maybe i'll stick it out.

Man I could go for a cigar right now, I'm out though. Coffee will have to do for now.

LoudLon wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

There are still plenty of old-timers here, and we also have a bunch of cool new folks, too.  One old-timer we wish we'd see more of seems to only pop in once in a blue moon, though.  Her name's Pam.  Maybe you've heard of her? big_smile

Well old buddy, I'm going in so many directions these days, I feel like a spider in traction!

Well hopefully things will wind down for you and you can spend more time among us.  You're missed!

vomitdoll, here's your trophy to show you how much we're proud of you. If you don't like it, you have 108 others to choose from. Hahaha

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/11689449/Wood_Carving_Tiki_Statue_Totem_Tiki_Mask_Name_Sign_.jpg

azathoth, why is it that everybody asks for my permission or ask me if I mind for picts I grabbed in the Interspaciocybertemporally free web wild wasp???
Yes you can, it's EvilPunkDemon approved. lol

MoonRaven, be lazy, you don't work, just be sure to have some fun. big_smile

LoudLon, oh yes just did that early. Got my camping chair with hole in the arm with my coffee/whiskey cup in it and read Rue Morgue and that Grimm mag. I can smell spring pretty sweetlyly lemme tell you. IT'S finally coming. YAY!!!

Serene indeed. smile

That movie on TV is wild.
A guy lives in a house where ghosts from the 1800s appear in his head. He falls for a girl that doesn't trust him. But the best is the older lady. She shows him a photo album and it's the ghosts. Classic story but well developped.

No idea of the name though.

FUN!!! Oh yes.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-29 15:13:59)

Nice tiki statue.  I had one I brought home from the Army (I was stationed in Hawaii).  It was the tiki god of death. lol  I had it for years until I moved to Canada back in '01.  I have no idea what happened to it, which pisses me off because I'd already lost a lot of stuff I'd collected in Hawaii when, after I ETSed and flew back home, the shippers misplaced two huge boxes of stuff I'd collected while stationed there, as well as most of my BDUs and other gear I'd saved.  Fuckers.

Man, so cool to see some of the oldies, the creators if I may call 'em that way. They all look to be cool. Well as is everybody in here anyways.

You guys should start a new thread called HM Old-Timers.
Wouldn't seem right to me if a total noob like me'd do it.

And hey there floridapossum. Very cool name AND avatar. smile

Woah LoudLon, awesome but also damn freaking shit for the lost stuff.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-03-29 15:24:21)

Thanks kXnPunk

This avatar's definitely better than the one with the possum's wide open mouth which managed to somehow resemble a penis. lol

LoudLon wrote:

This avatar's definitely better than the one with the possum's wide open mouth which managed to somehow resemble a penis. lol

That really makes me want to switch back ya know.

Nah.  We have enough dicks on this website as is.

<---

lol

Cute, LOL

You're welcome.
Back home. big_smile

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs46/i/2009/169/1/6/THE_ORIGINAL_HOUSE_OF_EVIL_by_RXHMR.jpg

"Warrirorssssssssssssss! Come out to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!"

Shootin' at the walls of heartache, BANG BANG!  I am...the war-i-orrrr...

Scandal.  Nailed it.