Re: Totally random

azathoth, that was wild. Billiard, Storms, Adamendum monkey, Orange... Wow. lol

Tripod, at least you had time to adapt to the new guy. And 3 months would be fast but 2 years isn't really. Anyways, good luck with that mate.

Well Expresso is damn good. 4th big mug. I dig this guy. He should be president. Hahaha

My cat is on her horny week now, she started yesterday. Normally, she talks a lot but she does even more when she's that way. She replies to everything I say and it's very funny. She does that weird scratching on the door when she's like that. I don't put any poster in there anymore, they end up all destroyed so. She even talks a lot when I get to bed so she sleeps in the closed bathroom. I don't hear her so it's all good.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-06 10:24:03)

Happy birthday Roger Rabbit. 25 years, wow, THAT LONG???
Makes me damn old.

For the kids that have no idea about him, here's what I consider the cutest animated movie girl ever made, miss Jessica. Yeah, she's in Who Framed Roger Rabbit, only that makes it worth seeing. lol

http://d2tq98mqfjyz2l.cloudfront.net/image_cache/1350940721225892.jpg

Day off almost over.
Work tomorrow. But I'm not going in at the crack of dawn so I'll get some sleep.
Went to the mall today. Bought the bf some clown fish.
Had a yummy white chocolate mocha.
Now I think I'll watch an episode of a Korean drama.

^^^
There's one Korean drama everyday on the news about these North Korean dudes. Oh wait, not the same huh??? lol

Clown fishes are way cool. I love them. Normal, I love clowns so.

Nope not the same haha.
As far as I know, most Kdramas are from South Korea.

Luckily, they would of been nuclear. Or crazy.

I'm getting addicted to Final Fantasy XIII

I gave up on the FF games. 13 looked so bad. I beat all of them upto and including 10 (except 3 which was only released on DS years later). And played 11 for a while as well as 12 and 13 for a couple hours each. 12 wasn't bad, I may dig it back up.

In Vegas for a convention. Drinking by the pool.

So ever since I heard my Mother was getting married I was kinda skeptical at the idea of having a step-father but honestly my Mothers boyfriend has been more of a father figure than my Dad ever has. It seems ever since my Mom and Dad divorced my dad took an interest in my life and started to act like more of a father but I'm willing to accept these new changes.

Last edited by Tripod (2013-04-07 15:32:19)

Good for you, I wish you and your mother the best. When's the wedding?

Theli wrote:

July 6th. On that day I'm also going to tell them that I'm gay. I couldn't muster up for 2 years to tell them about it, but it sure as hell will throw them in for a loop.

Good luck with that smile

At work. Long day.
Just waiting for the bf to finish which shouldn't be much longer.

Tripod wrote:
Theli wrote:

July 6th. On that day I'm also going to tell them that I'm gay. I couldn't muster up for 2 years to tell them about it, but it sure as hell will throw them in for a loop.

You sure you don't want to wait until like the day after?

And I was just turned for a part-time cashier job because I was "overqualified."  Ya think, smartypants?  Do you think I'm going to try to negotiate if I get $7.50/hr or $7.75/hr?

Vampy was priceless.  I told her about it, she sat there for 30 seconds saying nothing, then let loose with a string of "sentences" that rocked Thunderdome.  No, you do not need another hero, you just need a pissed of Vampy.

edit- The reason why I'm pissed at this one is because I've talked with the manager every week for the past 18 months or so when I came into the store to buy smokes.  I thought she'd pull for me a bit harder (no "she said" jokes, please).

Last edited by azathoth (2013-04-07 17:19:10)

azathoth wrote:
Tripod wrote:
Theli wrote:

You sure you don't want to wait until like the day after?

Oh haha, I plan on breaking the news during the wedding dinner. I just want to find a good way to tell them.

My best of luck to you Tripod. Hopefully you'll find the good words to tell them. Also glad you finally accepted the mariage thingy.

azathoth, argh. But at least you've got a blasting Thunderdome Vampy at your side. I need one like that. smile

Man, I really enjoy that Once Upon A Time show was playing. It is really amazing. The Evil Queen is FANTASTIC!!! SINday shows are great, Red Widow especially. Radha Mitchell is just pitch perfect in it.

Gonna continue my 2009 Horror movies watching later on. Damn everything I've seen from this year is freaking brilliant. Not even one left me disapointed.

Country Awards starting now and I was surprised to see that Kaley Cuoco is there. Knew she was a good actress, in Big Bang Theory she's amazing but didn't know she sang too. Will be interesting. And H3LL, Carrie Underwood, Sheryl Crow, Kelly Clarkson and Taylor Swift to name a few are there so it's gonna be cool.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-07 19:04:13)

Just finished up with a six page hand-written analysis on "The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock." Woofta. That's steady work. Now to either accept the challenge of attaching the Existentialist philosophy to at least three of the poem's passages or to just call it a night. I'm leaning toward calling it a night and popping in a horror flick.

Another option would be to stop showing off how much smarter you are than everyone else.  Or at least me.

I do have an ego to protect, you know.  Think before you speak, man!

LoudLon wrote:

Another option would be to stop showing off how much smarter you are than everyone else.  Or at least me.

I do have an ego to protect, you know.  Think before you speak, man!

I have just bothered with Lon's gigantic Ego. Goals have been reached. My night is complete! lol

I look forward to a nap already and I only just woke up.

^^^
COFFEE YOURSELF UP!!! Should help. big_smile

What I saw last night was just utterly fabulous. RIP Ingrid Pitt and thanks for leaving us with that good of a performance.

Holy crap, there's still snow falling this morning. Man, I'm so tired of that crap. GO AWAY NOW!!! Hey yeah, I know, april always give us some surprises but I could go without.

Just heard that the Iron Lady passed away a few hours ago.
RIP madam Tatcher.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ma … dy-1522947

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-08 07:08:13)

M R ducks
M R not
O S M R
C M wings?
L I B, M R ducks!

^^
And confusion reigns.