Re: Totally random

Margaret Thatcher was a horrible, horrible woman. Of course I see her in this light because I'm Irish, and the fact that she hated Irish people for no real reason just annoys me more. They say respect the dead, but she's one that shouldn't be respected. She done nothing but horrible things and she doesn't deserve sympathy for her passing.

Sorry if you are a fan of hers.

A duck walks into a flower shop and asks the clerk, "Got any duck food?"  The clerk says, "No, sorry, this is a flower shop.  We don't have duck food."  So the duck leaves.

The next day the duck goes back to the flower shop and asks the clerk, "Got any duck food?"  The clerk says, "Like I told you yesterday, this is a flower shop.  We don't carry duck food."  The duck leaves.

The next day the duck once again goes back to the flower shop and asks the clerk, 'Got any duck food?"  The clerk snaps back, "No, damn it, I've already told you, this is a flower shop!  Now go away, and if you ever come in here asking for duck food again, I'm going to staple your damn mouth shut."  The duck leaves.

The next day the duck goes back to the flower shop yet again.  He asks the clerk, "Got any staples?"  The clerks says no.

The duck says, "Got any duck food?"

Yup, heard that joke years ago, with nails instead of staples. Still funny in a head shaking and groan inducing sort of way big_smile

azathoth wrote:

I am supposed to tell Punk that Vampy was happy that her anti-spam post gave him a laugh.  She kept bugging me, "Did anyone like it" yada yada.

Tell her repeatedly that I laughed, I laughed, I laughed, I laughed... lol

You Tatcher haters seem to forget that her and Reagan were the ones that finally got the cold war to an end. Yeah, she might have done some shitty things but what dya expect, she was a politician and they're ALL assholes so...

Got some fabulous recently chopped off bacon from my friend that works in a slaughterhouse and lemme tell you this thing is absolutely insanely delicious.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Margaret Thatcher was a horrible, horrible woman. Of course I see her in this light because I'm Irish, and the fact that she hated Irish people for no real reason just annoys me more. They say respect the dead, but she's one that shouldn't be respected. She done nothing but horrible things and she doesn't deserve sympathy for her passing.

Sorry if you are a fan of hers.

Yep...thought this was interesting: http://www.buzzfeed.com/angelameiquan/2 … t-thatcher

edit - Not meaning to offend anyone with this link, by the way. If you're a fan, you're a fan. If not, then enjoy the link.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-04-09 19:22:22)

I'm ready for bed tongue

Well sleep tight dear. May you have crazy nightmares.

I wish I could remember my dreams better, they're almost always nightmares or at the very least quite strange. But they slip my mind almost instantly upon waking. I used to remember them so well. I love having nightmares, I try to induce them the best I can.

^^^
My dreams are ALWAYS nightmares.
And I always like it that way. big_smile

Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.

Mark Twain

Sleepy and nightmarish I should add.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-09 21:21:18)

Dreams are our wishes, nightmares our fears.

^^^
I wish nightmares, I fear dreams. lol

I actually had a dream that scared me.  I had a stroke and HM was the only contact outside of my family I had with the world.  Had to peck at the keyboard with one finger.

^^^
So if I understand correctly, being stuck with HM being the only contact with the word scares you right??? I'd be glad. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-10 00:05:07)

Actually downloading Ghost In The Shell Innocence which I just love. You bet this time I'll burn it, will definitely NOT forget like last time.

Motoko Kusanagi is the BEST humanoid EVER!!! She's just too awesome.

I can't believe how tired I was yesterday after work.
I haven't been that tired in months.
It took about half an hour to build up the energy to get myself ready to go home.
And no day off this weekend hmm

Oh damnit, totally overslept for my exam.  Had to reschedule for next week.  Yesterday was such a mess.  Damn drop bears.

Best of luck to you MoonRaven. Hopefully you'll finally get out of that tiredness.

azathoth argh, damn them indeed.

I slept a few hours so it's good because I got my tax refund so I'll go downtown to get some stuff.

And Ghost In The Shell just finished downloading a few minutes ago. Damn them that make huge 1.5 GB movies. H3LL most good quality ones are 700 MB, no need to make 'em that big you idiots.

Well I'm back and got 2 new movies in my collection.
Also got some yummy food, cigarettes and of course Jack Daniels.
Hey yes, I can't forget my best friend. lol

Hahaha azathoth, you should add this Crowkey or Crowrilla rather into your army. He's scary. But very cool. lol

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/550x/de/c8/9b/dec89b160c81e1f9ce51b31d5b46b8f0.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-10 10:29:49)

^ Does it fly?  Looks a little top heavy.

^^^
I'm sure it does but head down. lol

Gotta admit it's the weirdest thing I've seen in a while.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-04-10 10:40:17)

Crowrilla will rock your world!  I have my new general for the aviation corps.

^^^
Right on!!! big_smile

I start work tomorrow at 10am instead of 7:30am.
Grade 10's are writing a literacy test in the AM. Classes resume at 12.
Yay me I can sleep in for a bit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-39shEiSZHeM/UPtVdOdohxI/AAAAAAAAGRU/x9s1q7VIV7k/s1600/cda8fb65-559b-4e42-bf27-9fee5dfd2ac7.jpg  lol

Last edited by hellrat (2013-04-10 19:57:33)