29,401

Re: Totally random

Take your time, no need to rush aside that you want everything done so you can begin your new spot living but still, don't put yourself in a cool Iron Maiden device for it.

A job??? What the H3LL is that??? lol

Re: Totally random

Well my job is where people literally get their faces sliced off, and guys hang themselves.  It makes me weary.

29,403

Re: Totally random

I've always had jobs like that.
Favorite one I had was gut slashing politicians but I got thrown out, I was eating their brains too.

Re: Totally random

smile, Well that was just a little too much for one week at my age.

29,405

Re: Totally random

Don't talk about age. Getting older in 3 days damnit.
But it's ok, mentally I was 16 and now it's going backwards Button's style, welcome 15. Can't wait to die again and come back to 16 once more. lol

29,406

Re: Totally random

Don't worry Punk you're getting older every minute of everyday, not just 3 days from now! It's just an arbitrary number anyways, you'd only be 23 if you lived on Mars!

Last edited by Theli (2013-05-04 00:10:43)

29,407

Re: Totally random

floridapossum wrote:

Well my job is where people literally get their faces sliced off, and guys hang themselves.  It makes me weary.

I can't tell, I thought you worked in like a haunted house type thing, did this actually happen? What kind of job is that?

29,408

Re: Totally random

HAd a girlfriend that worked as a Vamp and damn she was sexy in that costume woah in a Montreal restaurant called Haunted House in french La Maison Hantée...
Rad place rad atmosphere. Closed now. Grumble.

http://blog.trolettiphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/P1020221-the-haunted-house.jpg

Yeah but much older on Pluto. lol

I truely never cared about age. I don't feel it much, I sit on my butt all days.. But I'm sure I'll definitely feel it when I'll be 666. Gnihehehe

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-04 00:23:18)

29,409

Re: Totally random

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Need a little help. I'm currently on Explorer due to not being able to log on using Firefox. It kept telling me that a cookie is missing and I have no idea what's needed.

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling firefox?

29,410

Re: Totally random

Theli wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

Well my job is where people literally get their faces sliced off, and guys hang themselves.  It makes me weary.

I can't tell, I thought you worked in like a haunted house type thing, did this actually happen? What kind of job is that?

Flo's a prison guard. wink

29,411

Re: Totally random

Oh I forgot about this. Memory troubles due to stuff probably.

Girl + Uniform = VERY Cool & Sexy. smile
Pictures please floridapossum. Hehe

Damn these SPAMfuckingMERS annoy me to no end now.

I pressed the report 4 times already. Damn assholes.

29,412

Re: Totally random

hellrat wrote:
HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Need a little help. I'm currently on Explorer due to not being able to log on using Firefox. It kept telling me that a cookie is missing and I have no idea what's needed.

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling firefox?

Very good idea. Fire Vermin.

29,413

Re: Totally random

LoudLon wrote:
Theli wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

Well my job is where people literally get their faces sliced off, and guys hang themselves.  It makes me weary.

I can't tell, I thought you worked in like a haunted house type thing, did this actually happen? What kind of job is that?

Flo's a prison guard. wink

I see. Well I'm sorry to hear that, shit like that would make it hard to sleep at night.

Last edited by Theli (2013-05-04 11:11:19)

Re: Totally random

Lon's been drinking again.  I'm a prison nurse!  LOL

29,415

Re: Totally random

Still in a uniform. Ahhh nurses... lol

Sup peeps???
Another cool night were I just read all this month's magazine issues I bought while listening to music and drinking Jack. But damn man, I was drunken very fast last night, unlike normally so the night ended when I was seeing the words dance following the music. Hahaha


Wonder what the staurday movie night will be like this week. Probably as cool as they always are.

What are you guys plans for this weekend??? Yeah, I'm curious, I know that's one of my best qualities with laziness. big_smile

29,416

Re: Totally random

Whoops!  Brain-fart.  You just hear "prison guard" much more often than "prison nurse." lol

Re: Totally random

Ugh, I guess I will have to work on a new 'A Look Back At:' for the site. Then I might watch Lords of Salem, and see how that goes.

But first! Off to get a kebab for dinner.

29,418

Re: Totally random

LoudLon wrote:

Whoops!  Brain-fart.  You just hear "prison guard" much more often than "prison nurse." lol

Still jail work...

http://mjcdn.motherjones.com/preset_12/kid-jail300.jpg

29,419

Re: Totally random

Done work.
Having a coffee.
Lovely day outside.
But too many whack jobs out there.

29,420

Re: Totally random

Hello all!!

29,421

Re: Totally random

Hey there z3r0c00l!!! How's it hanging???

29,422

Re: Totally random

Hey ya, Z!  Long time no see, brother man.  How are things?

29,423

Re: Totally random

Eh, it's okay I guess.

I had my Disability Hearing. Basically the Vocational Expert said that I am unemployable. Which is good for my case. Except, the judge then said that there still wasn't enough information to make a decision and wanted me to get more X-Rays done. So, even though their expert said I couldn't get a job, it wasn't enough for the judge. It's been over two weeks since my hearing and they still haven't made the appointment to get more X-Rays done.

Also, went to the doctor the other day and found out I'm borderline diabetic. So I have to completely change my diet and lifestyle. Of course, not having any money and getting food on the basis of whenever I can get it and not really having a choice in what I get makes it hard to adhere to a diet of any kind.

Basically, I'm still getting the shaft on all fronts.

29,424

Re: Totally random

Urgh, that sucks.
Best of luck to you, being a diabetic too you can still eat good without having lots of money. That's what I do and manage to do it all day long. You also might check the food helping centers if you are that poor, they exist all over and could be helpful.

But best of luck to you man.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-04 18:31:52)

29,425

Re: Totally random

Saw Iron Man 3 today. It was slightly dissapointing, especially with what they did with the Mandarin but I have high hopes for Thor: The Dark World.