Re: Totally random

I  totally just nodded off AFTER having some coffee. Go me tongue

That used to happen to me when I would drink energy drinks like they were going out of style, caffeine would have a reverse effect on me.  Sadly now that's no longer the case.  You rock!

Coffee doesn't keep me up anymore.
When I want to sleep I just close my eyes and I'm out.

funny

YOU CANT CRAP WITHOUT PEEING OR PEE WITHOUT CRAPPiNG

explain that

funny

Tim Bosma had taken two men for a test drive in his truck when he disappeared Monday night.

The pair had arrived at Bosma's Ancaster home just after 9 p.m., after arranging a test drive over the phone.

The 32-year-old had recently posted the pickup for sale on Kijiji and Autotrader and had listed his home number, police said.

On Wednesday, Hamilton Police homicide detectives announced they have taken over the investigation.

"If it's an unusual missing person, we are to be involved. This has unusual circumstances right at the onset, so we got involved…last night," Sgt. Matt Kavanagh said.

Bosma's wife saw the two men when they arrived at the house, police said.

The first is described as roughly 6 foot, one inch and 170-180 pounds. He had medium short brown hair. He was wearing blue jeans and a long-sleeved orange shirt with running shoes.

The second is around five foot, nine inches with a small to medium build. He had dark hair and had a red hooded sweatshirt pulled over his head. Both were white, and looked to be in their mid 20s.

Bosma had told his wife they were from Toronto, police said.

It's unclear how the men arrived at the home, though posts on social media suggest the two were dropped off by a third man in another vehicle.

"It is possible other people were involved, we know nothing about those people," Kavanagh said.

The truck – a 2007 black Dodge Ram 3500 pick-up truck with license plate number 726-7ZW – has been flagged at the border, and alerts have gone out to police forces across the region.

Police believe it was the truck, not Bosma, the suspects were after.

There has been no sign of the truck since Monday. Bosma had his cell phone with him, police said, but it has been turned off.

He was last seen wearing dark blue jeans, work boots, and a long-sleeved shirt.

Hundreds of well-wishers have posted messages of hope and encouragement on social media since news of his disappearance broke Tuesday.

Family and friends have delivered flyers across the GTA, and have organized searches of the Ancaster area.

The Spectator reached several people at the Bosma home in Ancaster Tuesday, but none would reveal their connection to the family or further details regarding his disappearance.

Anyone with information regarding Mr. Bosma's location is asked to contact Det. Greg Rodzoniak of the Homicide Unit at 905-546- 4863 or to call Crime Stoppers.

mhayes@thespec.com

905-526-3214

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/942076_10151363053035216_1020783472_n_zpsb1d1e73a.jpg

I can't believe my favorite tv show The Office is almost over. sad

MoonRaven wrote:

Coffee doesn't keep me up anymore.
When I want to sleep I just close my eyes and I'm out.

Man:"When I drink coffee I can't sleep."
Woman:"Huh,funny when I sleep I can't drink coffee."  lol

Why did the chicken cross the road? Because North Koreas missiles couldn't reach it

haha, I like that one.  it is pathetic that people take them seriously, isn't it.  I almost feel bad for them because no one picked them in gym class

^^^
Hahaha

MoonRaven, thanks for sharing. Hopefully they'll find him. Sad.

Google is dead.

http://www.google.ca/logos/2013/saul_bass_93rd_birthday-1455005-hp.jpg

It's raining out. now if only their was thunder my night would be complete.

Lucky, it looked like rain here (Detroit) and even smelled like rain but nothing.  We're supposed to get some tomorrow and hopefully some tstorms are on the way.  I want to live in a world with constant thunderstorms!

Thunder and lightning are the coolest thing.
Aside Northern Lights that is.

Beautifully warm sunny day in here. Rain tomorrow though so I guess I'll just sleep it off.

Nothings better on a rainy day then watching movies on netflix and eating leftover pizza and chinese food.

Rain started outside.
And yes there's something much better Tripod.

Watching movies while drinking crazy Blood red wine. lol

I wish I had read that BEFORE my birthday, could've been useful.

How Not To Hate Your Birthday
http://guyspeed.com/not-excited-about-birthday/

Every weirdo in the world is on my wavelength.

Not the world but the Universe for me. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-08 22:52:19)

That poster looks freaking good. And the flick looks like it's gonna rock too. Damn, Clooney and Sandra Bullock in space...

http://media2.firstshowing.net/firstshowing/img6/GravityFirstExplodeTeaserPosterbig1.jpg

Good coffee should be black like the devil, hot like hell, pure like an angel, sweet like love.
And my italian Expresso always is. big_smile

My mom used to joke that how one takes their coffee reflects their soul.  Guess I have a black soul.

Hahaha yeah, so do I.
I never understood why people put anything in their's. Ruins all the taste.
Just like putting ice in alcohol, WTF, ice is water damnit, ruins it totally. And I won't talk about the Rhum & Coke crap.

Well I wish a great THOR's day morning to all of you.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5nh28b26Y1rs0h5zo1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-09 06:38:10)

Thor's day?

Thursday, change a letter and you got it. lol
I prefer that.

I should have put that together, I just woke up and had less than 2 hours of sleep