Re: Totally random

Just woke up. Need coffee. Today is the last production day filming Normal. I'm beat but we got some good stuff.

Oh how I love Saturday. Finally just a day to relax.

I'm usually horribly nocturnal, waking up for the day between 6 and 9 pm, but somehow I managed to turn that around by today and right now, at 11am, I am fully rested and up for the day.  This is good because in an hour I am going to my parents for a huge Mother's Day party with my family.  BBQ ribs!!! yay!

@Ken- Very cool!

I laid down some smack on spammers last night; that was fun.  big_smile
Saved $35 on 27 gallons of gas ($1.30/gallon off, 40% off).  It's a promotional thing.
Gave a full grocery bag of food to the local food bank today (and no, it wasn't all mac & cheese).

All before 9AM.

Az I noticed you gave that idiot spammer who asked if Pain and Gain was horror movie a lesson. big_smile

azathoth wrote:

@Ken- Very cool!

I laid down some smack on spammers last night; that was fun.  big_smile
Saved $35 on 27 gallons of gas ($1.30/gallon off, 40% off).  It's a promotional thing.
Gave a full grocery bag of food to the local food bank today (and no, it wasn't all mac & cheese).

All before 9AM.

What's wrong with just mac n cheese? Now if ya would have said canned green beans. I would understand. Your a good man, azzy! My wife has been volunteering at the local food bank for about 2-3 yrs now, and my school also helps when needed. A great cause!

2000 TT's for azzy!

My husband is driving me crazy, anyone want to fill in?  I have a lovely new house.  Now I just need a good man!

@UDog-
Well, thank you.
It was all kinds of stuff- canned ravioli, soups, some pasta boxes, different canned fruits and veggies (Vamps likes green beans, so we kept those lol ), canned tuna, small containers of coffee, some of those pudding cups, microwave popcorn, a bottle of ketchup, etc.  We tried to put in a variety of stuff that you wouldn't normally expect.  If it's good enough for us, it's good enough for the needy.

@Possum-
I have some available monkeys.

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/crazy_river_monkey.jpg

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/monkey_minister.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-05-11 11:40:20)

Sorry Azy, monkey's won't do.

How about this.  A two-for-one deal!

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Lon_hat_monkey.jpg

That might work, does it come with Lon or Kurt?

^^
Your choice, with a variety of collectible plug-in monkey head-hats available!
(Man, I'm freaking weird sometimes....)

Last edited by azathoth (2013-05-11 12:27:45)

Pam, darlin', I'd volunteer but you couldn't handle this.

Not that I'm that big a stud, I just have really bad body odor.  Full disclosure. hmm

Shower?

hahahaah

Done work.
Need a coffee.
Watch some movies cause it looks a bit glum outside.

^^
UV & Golem are looking to Skype a movie tonight.

Might have to check in.

floridapossum wrote:

Shower?

Are you kidding?  I'm in the Appalachians.  I'd stand out like a sore thumb.

hey lon can you delete the most likely to get abducted poll and most quotable member? i forgot to add more members once again and i feel really stupid today because its hard to keep up with all the nominees lol

Last edited by Tripod (2013-05-11 17:27:38)

I just voted on it though.  sad

Ghostseeker wrote:

I just voted on it though.  sad

Yeah sorry about that. I'm kind of feeling like an idiot today. lol

floridapossum wrote:

My husband is driving me crazy, anyone want to fill in?  I have a lovely new house.  Now I just need a good man!

well i won't say i'm good but i'm a man last time i looked, will that do, lovely lady? xx

azathoth, not only sometimes that you're weird, it's ALWAYS!!! Hahaha

floridapossum, if you didn't live that far I would be glad to be your man but no, I don't feel like going across this incredibly huge country that is ours. Anyways, you'd throw me out the first day, I'm even weirder than azathoth so. lol

I think there's something very wrong with me now. I'm actually watching a teen TV series called The Secret Life Of The American Teenager and I'm loving it. HELP!!! Mwhahaha

What a crappy day outside, cold and raining. Lucky I still have a pack of smokes left, I wouldn't want to get out there now. Just hope I'll have enough for the night.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-11 19:52:36)

Totally LOL at Lon, come on over Wolfy,  I'm not feeling very appreciated here lately, but I do have a lovely view.

So am I...

http://static.tumblr.com/wdijty4/uxFluhqc3/tumblr_luc3uj8bur1r68bdho1_500.png