29,626

Re: Totally random

^^
I think I'll just stick with Sweet.  Sweet Lil' Chick Bug Face is a bit much for an operative, lol .

I wonder if we have a ghost pictures thread somewhere.  I can't find one.  It's too bad we can't trust any pictures anymore due to digital manipulation.
(That's what she said)

29,627

Re: Totally random

Weird weather here. It's cold. It hailed. Now rain.
But that's ok. I'm inside having a coffee to warm up.

29,628

Re: Totally random

^^
I got your spammer, Ravie.

29,629

Re: Totally random

MoonRaven wrote:

Weird weather here. It's cold. It hailed. Now rain.
But that's ok. I'm inside having a coffee to warm up.

Yeah, same shit here. I even had to pump up my heating volume.

Burn cold, burn Damnit!!!

http://0f.img.v4.skyrock.net/5855/11075855/pics/251155465_small.jpg

True azathoth it's gotten extremely hard to know if it's retouched but not only for Ghost ones but for EVERYTHING. I can even put an arm in my forehead if I want. lol

29,630

Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

^^
I got your spammer, Ravie.

We can always count on you! *thumbs up*

29,631

Re: Totally random

I told you I could. lol
Got mad Photoshop skills. Hehehe

http://media-cache-ak1.pinimg.com/550x/ee/00/38/ee00385825aa6f64a3d186ccda70b626.jpg

29,632

Re: Totally random

Woo hoo!  Mom wants steakhouse for dinner.  Beefy beefy!

29,633

Re: Totally random

Punk, you have an arm coming out of your head tongue

29,634

Re: Totally random

That's what this whole Alien abduction thingy going on in the member Awards thread did to me. lol

The blue Lotus is the most beautiful flower in the Universe. So beautiful.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_J-Bv9JlDpdM/S_CDhO8900I/AAAAAAAAAMM/Kco0mz1QCQI/s1600/blue+lotus+flower+photo.jpg

29,635

Re: Totally random

^^
Excuse me?  Meet the monkey orchid-

http://www.inspirefusion.com/media/2012/monkey_orchids1.jpg

http://funkydowntown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Dracula-orchid-monkey-face-2.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2013-05-12 17:32:21)

29,636

Re: Totally random

^^^
Ah well yeah. Nothing beats a monkey. Not even Oops! image broken...but don't worry, see the image at funkydowntown.com... lol
Amazing one. First time I see this, thanks.

Oh woooaaahhh. A marvel of image.

http://s3.favim.com/orig/40/amazing-black-black-and-white-dark-forest-Favim.com-330910.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-12 19:36:02)

29,637

Re: Totally random

Does anyone how to get rid of cystuc acne? I have a cystic pimple on my cheek and it's a bitch to get rid of. sorry to gross anyone out but my acne is getting frustrating

29,638

Re: Totally random

Benzoyl peroxide.  smile

29,639

Re: Totally random

I always tell myself that I'm gonna put aside some time to catch up on reading.
Never happens. Damn the internet.

29,640

Re: Totally random

I might do that right now, let's see what interesting threads I haven't responded to yet...

29,641

Re: Totally random

Looks like im gonna have to stay home tomorrow to let my cystic acne heal. i used hydrogen peroxide and ice and my face looks like a swollen mess. ugh i cant be seen in public like this

29,642

Re: Totally random

It can't be that bad man, everyone in their life has had acne, and most people bad acne. People you know won't think of you any different with or without the acne, and anyone who would judge you because of it isn't worth the light of day.

What i'm saying isn't you can't hide inside because you are worried about what people think of the way you look. What if you got pan of burning oil in your face, would you never leave your house, or would you say "fuck it" and sneer at all the bastards with your melted face.

Last edited by Theli (2013-05-12 21:48:21)

29,643

Re: Totally random

Tripod, ask the Astronaut of the Space Station to save you some of this ammonia leak. Should fix it.

Or not. lol

I  read way much more online than on paper. a max of 20-30 pages per day on paper and I don't know how many pages of sites in a day. A few hundreds for sure.

http://www.eclectique.net/histoires_histoire/img/marteau-sorcieres.jpg

Now that's an interesting book.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malleus_Maleficarum

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-12 22:07:49)

29,644

Re: Totally random

Theli wrote:

It can't be that bad man, everyone in their life has had acne, and most people bad acne. People you know won't think of you any different with or without the acne, and anyone who would judge you because of it isn't worth the light of day.

What i'm saying isn't you can't hide inside because you are worried about what people think of the way you look. What if you got pan of burning oil in your face, would you never leave your house, or would you say "fuck it" and sneer at all the bastards with your melted face.

Tell that to The Joker. Dude gets his face burned by chemicals and decides to go on a killing spree and become a homicidal maniac. lol

29,645

Re: Totally random

Tripod wrote:

Looks like im gonna have to stay home tomorrow to let my cystic acne heal. i used hydrogen peroxide and ice and my face looks like a swollen mess. ugh i cant be seen in public like this

Not hydrogen peroxide; BENZOYL peroxide.  Hydrogen peroxide is basically watered-down bleach, for all intents and purposes.  Benzoyl peroxide's a more effective cleaner because it oxygenates the infected area while killing the bacteria within, causing less damage to the skin.  Hydrogen peroxide's good for gargling (when you water it down), drying up scabs and dead skin.  But acne isn't dead skin; it's infected skin.  Hence why benzoyl peroxide is better.

Source: I had bad acne as a teenager and this is what my family doctor recommended.  After about two weeks the acne was gone, with no damaged skin/scars.

PS -- don't use ice on open sores, man.  Ever hear of frostbite?  Extreme cold and ice KILL skin cells, they don't HEAL them.

29,646

Re: Totally random

Man LoudLon, the stuff you know is freaking me out.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4g47c06Vx1roa1xxo1_400.gif

29,647

Re: Totally random

Well time for me to go right there.
Sleep tight and see ya tomorrow bunch of crazy fools that rock like H3LL.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9fvbk2Iui1rwu7gao1_500.jpg

29,648

Re: Totally random

Where does one acquire Benzoyl Peroxide? And is it Cheap?

29,649

Re: Totally random

Tripod wrote:
Theli wrote:

It can't be that bad man, everyone in their life has had acne, and most people bad acne. People you know won't think of you any different with or without the acne, and anyone who would judge you because of it isn't worth the light of day.

What i'm saying isn't you can't hide inside because you are worried about what people think of the way you look. What if you got pan of burning oil in your face, would you never leave your house, or would you say "fuck it" and sneer at all the bastards with your melted face.

Tell that to The Joker. Dude gets his face burned by chemicals and decides to go on a killing spree and become a homicidal maniac. lol

True, but he never wore a mask!

29,650

Re: Totally random

You can buy benzoyl peroxide washes at the store.  Like this one. (It was just the first Google hit, there are others.  Just look for it on the box or in the ingredient list.