Re: Totally random

Monkey Man made an appearance! *lights firecracker, dud*

I honestly don't care about World War Z. None of the TV spots and such are dragging me in. It comes off more as a "blockbuster in horror movie clothing". (really hope that doesn't come off as snotty sad) Obviously I haven't seen it, but I just wanted to give my piece.

He did!?!? THat's awesome!!

Bf has to work tonight at 8pm.
So I'm gonna go into work at the same time.

HypnoticDead89 wrote:

Monkey Man made an appearance! *lights firecracker, dud*

I honestly don't care about World War Z. None of the TV spots and such are dragging me in. It comes off more as a "blockbuster in horror movie clothing". (really hope that doesn't come off as snotty sad) Obviously I haven't seen it, but I just wanted to give my piece.

My thoughts exactly. I will be saving my money so I can perhaps go to this year's Frightfest - there will be sure to be some great true horror there.

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-06-18 16:09:30)

I tried watching American Mary again, but it just doesn't do it for me at all. It' starts strong enough, then goes all over the place.

Half the time it doesn't even know what it wants to do.

via News Of the Weird-

"
Romanian lawyer Madalin Ciculescu, 34, said in April that the next stop for his lawsuit is the European Court of Human Rights after two Romanian courts turned down his claims against Orthodox bishops who failed to exorcize the demons that were causing his flatulence. He sued the archdiocese because at least two exorcisms (one in his office, one at home) proved useless, thus harming his business as well as rendering his home life unpleasant. An archdiocese spokesman said the exorcisms were done properly, by the book. [Daily Mail (London), 4-6-2013]
"

Az!!!

Ah, the dreaded fart demon Poozuzu.  Dude pays me a visit every time I have Burger King.  Sucks getting possessed but the trip there is juicy and delicious.

azathoth wrote:

via News Of the Weird-

"
Romanian lawyer Madalin Ciculescu, 34, said in April that the next stop for his lawsuit is the European Court of Human Rights after two Romanian courts turned down his claims against Orthodox bishops who failed to exorcize the demons that were causing his flatulence. He sued the archdiocese because at least two exorcisms (one in his office, one at home) proved useless, thus harming his business as well as rendering his home life unpleasant. An archdiocese spokesman said the exorcisms were done properly, by the book. [Daily Mail (London), 4-6-2013]
"

The Power of Gas compels you!

azathoth wrote:

via News Of the Weird-

"
"

That lawsuit smell like shit. lol

Oh and seems to me like you had a very cool time away from home...
Hahaha

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ipl7Wy3r1qa146ho1_500.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-18 17:21:50)

People will sue for anything nowadays.

There was a story in the paper a couple of weeks ago, of parents who sued the school board cause their son was being bullied when he was 10 (He's 13 now) They are trying to sue them for 1 million dollars I believe. I don't know how 1 million dollars is supposed to help the kid. Maybe it'll help him get a new iPad or something. I know what it will do though.
Force the school board to cut back in stuff that would have benefited the kids who DIDN'T bully him.

Yes, Ravie, I'm back.  smile

azzzz!!!  I missed your monkeyness!!!

MoonRaven, bullying seems to be the trend nowadays for lawsuits. But I don't know how it can help a kid forget about it having a million dollars given to him.

Who the H3LL am I kidding. I'd forget even my name with that much money. lol

Watching Big Bang Theory wasn't a good idea wasted as I am now.
Way too weird and hilarious.

Malphas The Crow came over with an army of beer bottles. Which we counter-attacked by drinking them... big_smile

And Sweet the crazy cat meows welcome back to the Monkey, that azathoth dude over there.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-18 20:33:02)

Storyboard drawing for Derrière Les Murs ]Behinf The Walls] 2011 which I'm about to watch. Loving franch Horror and by the storyboard pict, looks like it'll be awesome. Wow what an amazing drawing.

The black & white sketches we see usually are FAR. YAY!!! big_smile

http://www.lyricis.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Derri%C3%A8re-les-Murs-Anastaise-Salle-Secrete.jpg

The Monkey Boy offered me a banana when I first joined the board. Back atcha Azz... good to see you back. Now stop monkeying around!!

Ah man DAMN RUSSIANS!!!

We prevented the sign-in attempt in case this was a hijacker trying to access your account. Please review the details of the sign-in attempt:

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 10:36:03 AM UTC
IP Address: 91.210.103.210

If you do not recognize this sign-in attempt, someone else might be trying to access your account.

Thank you Gmail security power. big_smile

Man, watched 2 amazing movies last night. Didn't find the one I wanted YET, Derrière Les Murs [2011] with the lovely Laeticia Casta but the ones I got were a loads of real good fun.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-19 06:25:06)

Just found this and it looks AMAZING!!!
Jaws: The Inside Story Documentary.

Ta-Dam, ta-dam, ta-dam... big_smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pC3bh0Yj-Fs

I watched the 'remake' (more of a re-imagining) of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) again last night, and is it just me, or does the stupidity of the characters in this film ruin it for anyone else?

Like seriously, they are seriously dumb moments in this movie that were making me think "JUST DO ______!"

It's not a bad film actually, I quite like how they done it and in terms of story wise. But the stupidity of the characters? My god.

I don't recall any dumb moments off the top of my head.
But I do know that I did enjoy this version of the movie.
It's the next series of movies on my list. Currently working on Halloween.

Welcome back Az.
This place hasn't been quite the same.

^ When Morgan and Erin are hiding from Leatherface in that trashed smaller house later on in the movie, and Morgan ends up jumping out of the closest and Leatherface drops his chainsaw on the floor and hangs him up on the lights.

Erin then proceeds to slap Leatherface in the back, to make him stop hurting Morgan. While the chainsaw was right beside her on the ground! Why didn't she just pick it up and cut him! She wouldn't even have to kill him, just hurt him enough to stop! But no! She acts like an idiot and just slaps his back!

Even thinking about it annoys me.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

^ When Morgan and Erin are hiding from Leatherface in that trashed smaller house later on in the movie, and Morgan ends up jumping out of the closest and Leatherface drops his chainsaw on the floor and hangs him up on the lights.

Erin then proceeds to slap Leatherface in the back, to make him stop hurting Morgan. While the chainsaw was right beside her on the ground! Why didn't she just pick it up and cut him! She wouldn't even have to kill him, just hurt him enough to stop! But no! She acts like an idiot and just slaps his back!

Even thinking about it annoys me.

I've known that to happen in some movies (can't remember which ones)
Totally peeves me.

Am I the only one that isn't bothered at all by any of this???
H3LL I even enjoy all this.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/64856821/large.jpg

lol

Damn Jehovah Witnesses just had to ring my doorbell as loud as they could this morning just to try convert me. It's never a good idea to wake me up at 9 in the morning and on top of that I'm not a morning person.

Work in the PM tomorrow. I get to sleep in. Woooo!!

Super tired right now. Need a coffee really bad.

Damn, James Gandolfini dead at 51. RIP