Re: Totally random

Oh extremely cool. Yes it looks amazingly hot.
Hahaha Money is there to be just that, SPENT. lol
You're lucky you manage to save some. I can't do that. Money wipes out from my hands all the time and I can't help it. Not that I care really, as long as I have food in my fridge, all is good. big_smile

I think this summer I'm gonna take up archery classes and learn how to do archery. I've always wanted to try it.

^^^
Wow, that's a very cool idea. I tried it a few times and it was great fun.
I still prefer the crossbow which I tried too but it's still a blast.

I agree with this. big_smile

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vXMj5BG3yts/UcvIaWRH5pI/AAAAAAAAA34/9AULKC_LoKs/s1600/awesome-book-book-vs-movie-harry-potter-judge-Favim.com-145650_large.jpg

I like the archery big_smile

I like it even more now that I saw Hunger Games. lol

<--- Regional teen archery champ, Middletown Ohio, 1986. big_smile

Really??? Wow, you never cease to amaze me man. Do you still do it???
I really gotta go crossbowing with my friend, I miss it a lot. One of the coolest thing I've done in my life is definitely that. What an amazing blast it is. I like that weapon a whole lot. Freaking expensive though.

Nah, haven't done it since around '89 or so.  That's one of my (many) personality flaws; I do something 'til I get good at it, then move on to something else. lol

Hahaha Luckily I don't do that because I'd have stopped playing bass a looong while ago. lol

It's so boring tonight, literally have done nothing since coming back from the cinema. I haven't heard from the girlfriend once all day, but she'll text me if she needs me.

I NEVER get bored. I can't, have too many cool stuff to do and cool stuf to read, watch or listen to. I guess I'm a lucky bastard. lol

^ Actually, about 14 movies arrived from Amazon today for me so I could change being bored lol But it's just my mind is kind of busy thinking about other stuff to focus on a movie at the movie.

I could read Psycho, but who knows.

Woah, 14 of them. That's a damn bunch...
You haven't read Psycho yet??? It's freaking awesome, loved it. Not saying that I like the book more than the movie but still very nice to read what isn't in the movie.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-28 18:55:59)

Damn MAMA was a freaking insane blast, woah. Del Toro rules!!!

I wish you all a great weekend. Hope that tonight's movies will be cool. Well there's The Green Mile to start the night which is truely a masterpiece. And it's definitely Big Mike's best performance ever. RIP man, we miss your incredible talent a lot.

On another note, it's crazy how in the north they have very warm temperatures and down here in the south it's freezing cold. Guess the weather guy is drunken. Cold and rain, where the H3LL is that summer???

I sure wish I was where Rachel is in this pict. It looks hot. And she is too. big_smile

http://michaelgarner.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/tumblr_m691p2d3km1qbi4i5o1_400.jpg?w=360&amp;h=460

^^
Probably Bronson Canyon.  Everything is filmed in Bronson Canyon.

^^^
Strange that a canyon is named after a great actor. He probably did a lot of films there I guess. lol

Damn I'm so pissed Montreal is 400kms away from my place cause Fantasia film festival is starting in a few and the 2 years I went there were a freaking blast. And they have another incredibly cool list of great movies this year, like always. Damn, damn, damnit.
http://www.horror-movies.ca/2013/06/fan … -revealed/

http://www.horror-movies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/942006_601898649829810_983170252_n-350x454.png

Well mom just called and I'm going to do my grocery for the month with her now. We're also going to have breakfast at Burger King which are always very good. Cya l8r HM people.

Done work for the day.
Now just waiting around for my appointment.

I slept in until 10:30 this morning, then mowed the lawn until 1:00 pm. Now I'm ready to spend some time pumping the neurons. It's study time, y'all.
Oh, and coffee time too!

Wow, Allposters.ie (where I ordered my posters from) is after emailing me saying that in my next order I will get 20% off and the delivery will be free.

How nice.

Nice. Buy a lot of them big_smile

I'm hungry and tired. I really just want to veg out, but I have to workout tonight. No rest for the wicked.

^^^
Have fun. Well as much as working out is, to me it wouldn't be fun AT ALL. I'm a lazy motherfucker so no way I'd workout.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

Wow, Allposters.ie (where I ordered my posters from) is after emailing me saying that in my next order I will get 20% off and the delivery will be free.

How nice.

Extremely cool!!! That's what my DVD shop started doing last month for me because I have bought a HUGE damn lot so now, they give me 10% off which is pretty cool.

Another cool saturday movies on TV today is. Gizmo RULES!!! big_smile

MORBID FACT!: Though many sources cite H.H. Holmes as America’s first serial killer, that dubious distinction actually belongs to Micajah and Wiley Harpe, two Revolutionary War veterans who began their gruesome killing spree as early as 1798 – nearly a century before Holmes built his “murder castle” in Chicago.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-06-29 15:34:27)

Oh awesome stuff Punk! It's great when stores show apparition to their customers.

I was looking around on the poster site, and I came across this:

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/67/6722/PSUA100Z/posters/texas-chainsaw-massacre-gunnar-hansen-1974.jpg

I may get this.