Re: Totally random

My posters are suppose to arrive this Thursday or Friday.

I cannot wait! big_smile

So I got the best birthday present ever this morning. My 8 year old sister knocks on my door, comes in and sings me happy birthday, and hands me a plate half splashed with yogurt, with two hamburger bun-style PBJ sandwiches, and some fruit on the side. It was ridiculously awesome. lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Extremely cool. Woah yeah man.

But this IS cool. And cheers all, Expresso for all.
Good middle of the first week of July to each one of you folks.

http://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/550x/b0/22/de/b022de1e9a14efee34a7da7019fce667.jpg

That mug is frigging amazing. I want it.

That mug is indeed epic!

The Creature wrote:

So I got the best birthday present ever this morning. My 8 year old sister knocks on my door, comes in and sings me happy birthday, and hands me a plate half splashed with yogurt, with two hamburger bun-style PBJ sandwiches, and some fruit on the side. It was ridiculously awesome. lol

Whaddya mean birthday??? Is it your birthday???
If so wooohooooo, have a kick ass one. Looks like it started extremely nice. Lucky you. smile

Having a damn blast today, Marc-ander fucker just left and I'm drinking, watching movies, listening to my Female Bitch Punk playlist and it's beautiful outside. Went to read for a bit in my sweet park. In that big tree, yes, I love him, he's very cool, we have interesting conversations. lol

Hermann Hesse wrote:

Learn what is to be taken seriously and laugh at the rest.

I laugh very often lemme tell ya. Nothing's serious for me. Hahaha

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-02 13:28:13)

kXnPunk wrote:
The Creature wrote:

Whaddya mean birthday??? Is it your birthday???
If so wooohooooo, have a kick ass one. Looks like it started extremely nice. Lucky you. smile

Indeed it is, P. Thanks! smile I'm spending my birthday finishing up a good book, and later this evening I'm eating cake and hanging with my family.

I finally took all of my movies out and reorganised them in a better way.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1045152_10201340616381941_683848621_n.jpg

Pretty happy with the improvement. smile

^^^
Reclassifying and reorganizing is quite an improvement. I don't search for mine anymore did that a few weeks back. All set up by genre and the less favorite on the bottom and best ones on top. Was about damn time I did that though. lol

Well whaddya know, HAPPY FREAKING BADASS AS CRAZY H3LL BIRTHDAY The Creature!!! Hope you spend a wild cool day my friend.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-02 17:22:52)

I'm running out of room.
I need a new shelf for my DVD's....and shelf for my books.
Can't fit anymore.

^^^
The perpetual problem we all have I'm sure.

I want fuck. My pervesion is the reason you know what I'm talking about LoudLon, it's like John Lennon on a mission. lol

Oh, I definitely know what you're talking about, man.  I ain't had none in so long I may as well be a born again virgin. lol

^^^
Hahaha Born again Virgin, hilarious. But so true for us. big_smile

Wow freaking shitty H3LL that this is wonderful, WOOOWowowow!!! Love it. <3<3<3

http://media-cache-ec2.pinimg.com/550x/a8/9d/b9/a89db99d2f7a3b5df8eef7d42e35a385.jpg

“People who go to see a horror movie don’t necessarily
want to be sent out with a Pollyanna ending.”
– Stephen King

What???

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-lRn2AM99rag/UdHPb_TjZiI/AAAAAAAAA6M/87KKVOYqb6E/s800/A2.jpg

Well I'm wrecked, so I'm off.
L8r bunch of brutal Barbarians.

Hopefully she'll be my Nightmares Land Succubus tonight. big_smile

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7m7akCp9z1rsbxea.jpg

The guy that invented the super soaker is on TV.  Man did that guy affect my teen years!  We got in so much trouble with those things...yet had so much fun!

Went to work. Went to the doctor with my mom.
Bf went for a bike ride.
I'm chilling at his house passing time with some Asian dramas.

MoonRaven wrote:

Went to work. Went to the doctor with my mom.
Bf went for a bike ride.
I'm chilling at his house passing time with some Asian dramas.

happy chillling lovely lady smile x

Just got a phone call. Someone cancelled their appointment.
I'm getting inked this Friday!!

Yay 4th of July is tomorrow! An excuse to get drunk and light fireworks!! big_smile

Not at the same time, of course. lol

Blech.  I used to like 4th of July.  Family-wide bar-b-q at my Uncle Sherman's, a hundred-some relatives in attendance, playing football, jamming, catching up with cousins I only get to see once a year, etc.  Where I live now, it's just an excuse for hillbillies to drink in the street while throwing cherry bombs and popping off bottle rockets.  Last year some shitbird caught a tree on fire on the mountain opposite my place, resulting in a two-day fire along the mountainside.

I'd just as soon lock myself in a bunker 'til the 5th and avoid it altogether.

MoonRaven wrote:

Cool,what kind of design?

hellrat wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

Cool,what kind of design?

A geisha

Cool.

I started listening to Acid Bath, and they aren't as bad as I thought they would be. I thought they'd be just all screaming and shouting with bad riffs.

They are actually, really good.

Well yo bunch of crazies.
It wasn't that girl that Succubused my Nightamres but rather Sexy Amber Herad which pleased me. Woke up with a boner, well of course. lol

On 4th of July tomorrow, they're showing Independence Day on TV, great film where the president saves the planet with a cool Mac Powerbook. Way to go Apple, what a good product placement that was. Hahaha

But you should move here LoudLon, Canaday and la St-Jean don't have these kind of freaks. We're having a better brain than you. tongue

Horny Sweet meows a hundred time to you all. Guess what she means is Hi bunch of bastards.
Or not.

This = Cool:
Probably one of the most private things in the world is an egg before it is broken.