Re: Totally random

^^^
Enjoy and sleep tight dear. smile

Damn I don't understand why Quebec's critics took this AWESOME ANGLE MORT movie down, Karine Vanasse lovely girl that was in the TV show Pan-Am is wonderful in this. Ahhh man, screw ALL critics, they're just bastards and they can never really enjoy what a movie REALLy is about...

Long live true movie fans and die all critics. That's why I love every freaking movie I see I'm no good at criticizing stuff. big_smile

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1466568/

http://sinistremag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/film121_idgalerie165.jpg

MoonRaven wrote:

That bed is asking me to jump on it.
And then stay there and sleep for a week.

Cooking up some fish sticks.
Work tomorrow afternoon. Sucks cause my day is wasted. Good cause I get to sleep in.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6681143808/h51ABDF41/  lol

hellrat wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

That bed is asking me to jump on it.
And then stay there and sleep for a week.

Cooking up some fish sticks.
Work tomorrow afternoon. Sucks cause my day is wasted. Good cause I get to sleep in.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6681143808/h51ABDF41/  lol

hahah She tried....but failed.
Bf cat wants to eat anything that we eat, little bugger.

Update on my arm for anyone who cares or was wondering tongue
Called my tattoo guy on Friday explaining what was going on with my arm.
In his 20 years of experience, he has seen people with red, swollen, rash like symptoms. Which is caused by heat. Or a reaction to having the tattoo covered in plastic wrap and sweat build up.
I did it explain, it wasn't oozing or there was no redness around the tattoo lines. Just large red spots.
I also told him of my walking to and from work the day before the symptoms started. Which, coincidentally the weather has been muggy and gross from the moment I got my tattoo.  And I was touching my arm alot also that night.
His recommendation was applying hydrocortisone. Which I have been doing 3 times a day.
THe next day, the swelling went down, the heat that was coming off my arm was gone completely. And some of the redness went down.
Everyday it is looking better.

So I don't have to cut my arm off Punk tongue

^^^
Well glad all is going better. Just too bad to can keep your arm. Mwahaha

Damn it's 10 PM and it's still very hot. Man I love summer and heat. big_smile

I wish you all a very nice week my friends.
I'm very happy this morning because I finally grabbed Lords Of Salem, man, I'm sure that'll be a true blast. I love everything Zombie does, as much his music as his movies. House of 1000 Corpses is one of the best things I've seen in my life. And from what I read all around, it's great. Wooohooo!!! big_smile

More heat today, oh yesss. 22°C right now and it's not even 7. Cool.

I'm starting season three of Dexter today. I haven't got much high hopes for this season as a lot of friends say it has annoying new characters and such, so I'm prepared for the worst.

Work this afternoon.
Cleaning up after little tots who think it's fun putting their fingerprints everywhere.
I hope it's not too messy. Lord help me.

I'm on episode three of season three, and I have got to say, I am enjoying it so far. I don't know what people are talking about, unless it takes a drastic turn for the worst soon.

^^^
I just have one thing to say Scavenger... SEASON 4!!!

And To pretend, I actually do the thing: I have therefore only pretended to pretend.

Oh and forgot something VERY IMPORTANT...

Sung Hi Lee. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-15 16:41:20)

Holy damn H3LL the poster they showed at Comic Con for Walking Dead 4. WOOOW!!!

http://d1oi7t5trwfj5d.cloudfront.net/f5/26/97ea42e74b8882f372ed18c7da46/walking-dead-poster.jpg

That's a cool looking poster.

Definitely. Can't freaking wait.

Moon is almost half total. It's currently while I write this at 49.6%.
I see it from my computer chair very well. Ahh she's my favorite planet with Venus. YES, don't try to say it's not one, to me she is. lol

But what a hard work to find a pict, all I got was freaking nail art stuff, damn. Until I wrote NASA with it. Bam, that was it. Don't try to get me Internet, I rule you. Hehehe

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/135887main_pia07606_detail.jpg

Scav -- personally I think Season 5 is the weakest of the show, but even so, it still has its share of great moments.  But I do agree that season 3 is much stronger than most folks make it out to be.  Jimmy Smits is a god damn national treasure, far as I'm concerned.  That guy just oozes charisma, even when he's playing a real shit-bag.

^^^
Still have to see season 5. Ahhh someday I will. Too much to watch first. big_smile
Speaking of shows though man, they announced a season 7 of True Fucking Blooooooood and I'm DEFINITELY way haopy. This show rules all. YESSS!!!

Man every Comic Con makes me crazy about all they put oyt during this event. Like this Godzilla poster which is just frankly aweFREAKINGsome!!! Woah.

http://www.horror-movies.ca/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/godzilla_cc.jpg

Just found out that this dude Cory Monteit from Glee was Dead, crazy, he was so young. RIP my man, you did very well in the show, thank you. Best wishes to his family and friends.

Now talking about Death, that Zimmerman thing man, I'm just speechless. Shows how much racism is still alive in the USA and it's extremely disapointing. sad

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-15 23:10:06)

@Lon - Well, I just finished episode six of twelve now on season three. And from what I said earlier, I still keep that view. I think this season is good, but the craziness level that was in season one and two was way higher than three. But you can't have every season keep up the craziness level, you need more 'calmer' seasons that introduce new characters and new story points. Like Rita being pregnant and so on (I don't want to spoil too much).

It's not as good as the first two seasons, but it is still a very interesting and good season so far. And Rita has grown on me too. Debra? Not so much, she still annoys me from time to time.

Just had my coffee. Need to get dressed at some point.

^^^
Why, stay naked much better for a girl. lol

Scavenger. got a lot of catching up to do, heard they were up to season 8 now. And yes, Deb is annoying sometimes.

Marc-ander fucker woke me up with beer and it's even better than coffee. Aside Jack Daniels one that is. Damn it's 2 and I'm drunk, what a day it's gonna be. Hahaha

I wasn't naked... tongue
Just in my pj's.

^^^
What a disapointment. Hahaha

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
What a disapointment. Hahaha

tongue

Waiting around to start work.
Feeling too lazy.
A futon is being delivered today at the bf house.
Yay, no more sitting on an uncomfortable chair.

What's this Friday the 13th sequel that I just read about??
Sequel to the remake?

MoonRaven wrote:

I wasn't naked... tongue
Just in my pj's.

Doh! tongue

MoonRaven wrote:

What's this Friday the 13th sequel that I just read about??
Sequel to the remake?

It's most likely a sequel to the remake, or even just a separate story but keep it in the same universe as the remake.

I hope they put it in good hands, and not just see it as a money maker and half ass it.