Re: Totally random

So sick of hearing about this Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin shit. It's been going on for what, 2 years and now that the dudes been found not guilty people still won't stop blowing it out of proportion. Predator drones kill innocent kids and people in third-world countries and no one seems to care but some dude uses self defense on himself and the whole world goes ludacris.

^^^
We live in a crazy world. But that doesn't mean we have to accept bad stuff.

I'm enjoying what's on CTV now a lot, I own the DVD and I dig this movie a whole lot. Nicolas Cage is an amazing actor and Monica Bellucci, well she is Monica Bellucci, no need to say more. lol

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:

What's this Friday the 13th sequel that I just read about??
Sequel to the remake?

It's most likely a sequel to the remake, or even just a separate story but keep it in the same universe as the remake.

I hope they put it in good hands, and not just see it as a money maker and half ass it.

This wasn't the greatest of remakes.
THough I did like it better than Nightmare on Elm Street. At least I think I did....

Was going to go into work.
Cause I'm sure you all know how much I love going into work in the evenings.
Well bf came up with the idea to go in in the early AM like I was doing before. The space I was cleaning that the kids were in won't be used by them tomorrow cause there will be an event. So I have time to tidy it up tomorrow before the event.
AND bf gave his mum some money to buy me some vodka coolers. Perfect for this hot day.

Wooo! Booze has arrived.

Tonight I start Dexter season four! I have big hopes for it!

Oh, man.  Dexter Season 4.  I want so bad to describe it, but don't want to ruin it for you.

I found a perfect living dead doll for punk!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/351963-2_zpsb97adb0a.jpg

She's a Japan limited edition exclusive.

MoonRaven wrote:

I found a perfect living dead doll for punk!!
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/marcymoon/351963-2_zpsb97adb0a.jpg

She's a Japan limited edition exclusive.

Reminds me of Alessa from the first Silent Hill movie.

^^^
Yeah but she looks much more like Samara [from The Ring], probably why MoonRaven said it was one for me, she knows how much I love her. H3LL I'm married to her. lol

Marc-ander fucker came over with Maggy Cool and it was great fun as always. They took the incredibly great Blood & Choclate DVD with them and hopefully they'll like it as much as I did. What an insanely cool movie.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-tOg6ZIZcZ8c/UeWUYDUy-gI/AAAAAAAABNk/RB-uTSbAaTA/s1600/image+%25285%2529.jpeg

lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
Yeah but she looks much more like Samara [from The Ring], probably why MoonRaven said it was one for me, she knows how much I love her. H3LL I'm married to her. lol

Marc-ander fucker came over with Maggy Cool and it was great fun as always. They took the incredibly great Blood & Choclate DVD with them and hopefully they'll like it as much as I did. What an insanely cool movie.

That is supposed to be Sadako.
She's gonna be one hard doll to get.
The Japanese website doesn't ship to North America.

Sadako, Samara, same to me. Just that Samara is much more badass than Sadako. big_smile

Still whoever she is, Alessa, Samara or Sadako, she looks insanely cool.

Well good night peeps, I'm off to Nightamre land. Cya l8r.

So stoked for the Godzilla reboot. It's got the badass Bryan Cranston and Aaron Taylor Johnson and to top it all off a radioactive killing machine lizard. big_smile

Night punk. I'm off to sleep in my UFO.

^^^
You know who I'm stoked for in Godzilla 2014???
Elizabeth Olsen and Ken Watanabe always loved these 2. Man, that will rock so much. Way too long to wait though.

On another note, the ex-mayor of Montreal that was arrested for corruption a few weeks back received freaking 270 000$ as a departure indemnity. This is just insane... Quebec is the most corrupted canadian province they say and it's sad but it's the damn truth. Go to H3LL politicians. Well no, not to H3LL, I don't want you in my home. Vanish in nowhere land rather. lol

Well guess what???

It's THORsday. So have a very nice one.

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/51/5130/BTKEG00Z/posters/marvel-comics-retro-mighty-thor-comic-panel-god-of-thunder-holding-hammer.jpg

They are also releasing a new Chucky doll with Tiffany.
I'm gonna be so broke in the fall/winter.

Harry Morgan is easily one of the best characters in Dexter, by a long shot.

Watching Fulci's City of the Living Dead at the moment...about half an hour in and this lady gets her guts ripped out of her mouth by method of psychokinesis (then she proceeds by grabbing her boyfriend's brain out of the back of his head)! I'm totally loving this film so far...

edit - and now it's raining maggots!

Last edited by The Creature (2013-07-18 15:07:04)

Oh...my...GOD!

I just finished episode nine of season four and holy s**t! It was insane! The thing at the end that I can't spoil!

Ahhhhhh I couldn't see it coming!

Also to note, I hate Rita for what she did.

^^^
Hahaha Yeah man, it ROCKS, my favorite season of them all. Well, I started season 5 but just saw 3 episodes so I can't say anything about the rest but so far it's my best.

The Creature, yeah that movie is insanely badass.

MoonRaven oh, very cool. Damn these dolls rock so freaking much.

Hopefully you'll have a great weekend. I for one will certainly have a great one, they are gonna show Jaws 1 to 4 on TV so yeah, it'll be a blast. Dum, dum... Dum, dum... big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-18 16:45:42)

I was just thinking, how awesome it would be to meet chef Gordon Ramsay. I've watched some episodes of the UK version of Hell's Kitchen and it's not nearly as dramatic as the american version and is actually about the cooking.

It's friggin hot
A small AC for the bedroom is gonna cost $300 yikes
I guess it's gonna have to wait unti next summer.

Work in the AM tomorrow then heading to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum)
Taking advantage of getting in for free. The perks of working at the art gallery. I get in in free to a lot pf places.

The last episode of season four of Dexter is probably one of the most horrible and depressing endings to a season I have ever watched. I don't even want to go on and watch the rest.

What the f*ck just happened. My mind is totally melted. How could the writers do that in the end!?

It's...it's shocking. Especially because I am so invested in these characters.

MoonRaven wrote:

It's friggin hot
A small AC for the bedroom is gonna cost $300 yikes
I guess it's gonna have to wait unti next summer.

Work in the AM tomorrow then heading to the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum)
Taking advantage of getting in for free. The perks of working at the art gallery. I get in in free to a lot pf places.

Hot in here too but I don't complain, the warmer, the better for me. big_smile

And woah, that's cool, think I saw this one but can't be sure, went to lots of them when I was in your town. The most kick ass place I saw was the tower, so wonderful the view up there, just amazingly beautiful.

Scavenger, Game Of Thrones was much worst for me.

Tripod, there's nothing I hate more than freaking kitchen shows, they annoy me as much as The Exorcist just to say how much I hate them. And there's way too much of that crap on TV. Grrr. HATE them. With a passion. big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-18 19:45:37)

I'll agree with the Game of Thrones part.
Holy hell that was jaw dropping.

Tripod wrote:

I was just thinking, how awesome it would be to meet chef Gordon Ramsay. I've watched some episodes of the UK version of Hell's Kitchen and it's not nearly as dramatic as the american version and is actually about the cooking.

There is a show called Masterchef that has Ramsey and 2 other famous chefs.  Contestants are all home cooks.  Laid back show, and it's fun to watch them get better over time.  It's down to the last 8 or 9 contestants now.