Re: Totally random

LoudLon wrote:

Odd that they have the Video Music Awards on a channel which hasn't shown music videos since 1994.  Go figure...

Very true.
And same goes for Canada's Much Music channel.
Should be called 'Not Much Music'

^^^
Much Music has become Reality Shows and not much music... Same for Musique Plus on the Quebecker french side.
Damn I miss the old days... Like Sepultura's Interviews or Nirvana's accoustic show... I don't think we'll ever see stuff like this again and it's sad. BRING ME BACK TO THE EIGHTIES NOOOW!!! lol

^^^ I enjoyed Much Music when I lived in Alberta back in '00 and '01.  Played lots of videos then.  I especially loved Loud on Saturday nights (no, that's not where I got my username from lol).  Sad to hear they've gone the MTV route and are now a video station which doesn't play videos.

So I finally caved and watched Cyrus' VMA thing which has apparently set the entire internet on a flame for whatever reason. I don't understand all the hate/attention it's gotten....shitty music is just shitty music to me. It's just irrelevant. * ducks from Punk's swing *
Ahem. In my humble opinion, of course. big_smile

As far as her "twerking" goes, I honestly thought it was kinda hot. She's an attractive girl, and as a heterosexual male (as I happen to be), I liked seeing her shake her fine gluteus maximus all over the place. Hedonistic biology, you could say. Now what's so wrong with that?! Tell me, why should I hate? Why!? tongue

ain't nothin' wrong with a little bump and grind

Oh man LOUD!!! What good memories I have of this show.
But the best memories ever was Claude Rajotte's CD Cemetary. He grabbed a CD he hated and trashed it to pieces violently. This guy's show was truely badass. He's the one that helped build our french Quebecker music station. He came back a while back and it was as crazy as then. We don't see these again. Piss me to the highest point.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Rajotte

http://youtu.be/hOcP47D-sbM

He threw them to the ground and buried them.
What more fitting title can you get. lol

If you've seen one hot chick shake her ass, you've seen 'em all.  I just don't understand the uproar.  And it's not because I'm old and in my 40s and have already seen all there is to see.  I've always been a staunch heterosexual, but even in my teens, I never understood how most guys lose their shit over a girl shaking her ass.

No offense to you guys.  I just don't get it.

The Creature wrote:

As far as her "twerking" goes, I honestly thought it was kinda hot. She's an attractive girl, and as a heterosexual male (as I happen to be), I liked seeing her shake her fine gluteus maximus all over the place. Hedonistic biology, you could say. Now what's so wrong with that?! Tell me, why should I hate? Why!? tongue

To be like all these sheep that do. I don't understand a guy not liking this. No I don't understand Will Smith's reaction. His family maybe more but HIM??? FREAKING HITCH??? No way. That's Photoshopped. MWAHAHAHA

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-27 03:08:35)

Just wondering, does anyone here watch Tourettes Guy? His videos are frickin' hilarious.

BOB SAGET

^^^
Saw a few. And yes, definitely hilariously funny. big_smile

LoudLon wrote:

If you've seen one hot chick shake her ass, you've seen 'em all.  I just don't understand the uproar.  And it's not because I'm old and in my 40s and have already seen all there is to see.  I've always been a staunch heterosexual, but even in my teens, I never understood how most guys lose their shit over a girl shaking her ass.

No offense to you guys.  I just don't get it.

Sorry what were you saying? I was hypnotized by Miley Cyrus' ass.

Edit: I actually just watched the video. What horrible dancing, she looks ridiculous.

Last edited by Theli (2013-08-27 03:50:12)

^^^
That's why I love her. big_smile

I like lots of Pop singers that looks ridiculous-ly sexy but act weird.
Miss the QUEEN of cleveage Katy Perry and even worst the insane Lady Gaga.

And that ass will be remember much more than Janet's tit, I'm sure. lol
Hey Social Media madness helps a lot.
Twitter is getting NUTS with #Miley Cyrus  VMA. Mwahahaha
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Miley%2 … p;src=tyah

Am I alive and a reality, or am I but a dream?

Edgar Rice Burroughs

My life is a dream litterally. And I love it. big_smile

http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/dream-life-quotes-sky-Favim.com-625140.jpg

LoudLon wrote:

^^^ I enjoyed Much Music when I lived in Alberta back in '00 and '01.  Played lots of videos then.  I especially loved Loud on Saturday nights (no, that's not where I got my username from lol).  Sad to hear they've gone the MTV route and are now a video station which doesn't play videos.

Power Hour!!
Great show on Much Music big_smile
We do have the Loud channel. Spin off I guess. Perhaps that's where all the music went.
I don't have that channel cause it costs extra so I wouldn't know exactly what airs on there.

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-08-27 17:41:09)

I had six episodes of Loud recorded on a VHS when I lived up there but it got left behind when I moved back to the states.  Had all kinds of great stuff on it.  Staggered Crossing, The Cramps, Misfits, Big Wreck, Pantera, Nashville Pussy....hours and hours of hard rocking goodness that I used to drive the ex crazy with. big_smile

Great bands man.  Right up my alley

The Miley Cyrus thing was so bad Cracked made a video out of it.  I don't see why everyone is so excited and/or upset about it, to me it was just plain awful.

Anyhoo, I'm back from the in-laws.  Stayed an extra 3 days, so I didn't get online much at all (sorry if anyone showed up on Skype Saturday night sad ). 

My nephew typed his first document.  Not quite Shakespeare yet.

Found some monster hills to walk up.  I took a pic of the biggest one; I'll post it later after I resize it.

Welcome Back Monkey Man...I knew there had to be a reason why I never saw you on here.

LoudLon wrote:

I had six episodes of Loud recorded on a VHS when I lived up there but it got left behind when I moved back to the states.  Had all kinds of great stuff on it.  Staggered Crossing, The Cramps, Misfits, Big Wreck, Pantera, Nashville Pussy....hours and hours of hard rocking goodness that I used to drive the ex crazy with. big_smile

AWESOME!!! Great bands, great stuff, great era. Hey, of course. lol

We had a cool one on M+ here called 1,2,3 Punk. amaFREAKINGzing show. I have a bunch of interviews on VHS, best being the 2 Distillers ones.
Extremely mad and cool and rad and kick ass and more.

azathoth, WB HM Knight, sounds like good fun. Aside the mad hill. Hahaha
Glad to see you enjoy but especially that you're back.

And the nephew discovered copy paste it seems. Way to go!!! big_smile
4EZXY5G©ÓÁBVC
4EZXY5G©ÓÁBVC

Ooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!!!
Beautiful and wild.

http://www.itsliquid.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/00123.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-27 21:49:57)

azathoth wrote:

The Miley Cyrus thing was so bad Cracked made a video out of it.  I don't see why everyone is so excited and/or upset about it, to me it was just plain awful.

Anyhoo, I'm back from the in-laws.  Stayed an extra 3 days, so I didn't get online much at all (sorry if anyone showed up on Skype Saturday night sad ). 

My nephew typed his first document.  Not quite Shakespeare yet.

Found some monster hills to walk up.  I took a pic of the biggest one; I'll post it later after I resize it.

If you have enough nephews who type eventually they'll come up with Shakespeare. lol

^^^
http://legionwood.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/bad_poem.jpg?w=300&h=225 lol

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8tha7IxNu1ra7x63o1_500.gif

Yes absolutely. big_smile

hellrat wrote:

If you have enough nephews who type eventually they'll come up with Shakespeare. lol

3 < ∞, so ∫ = Zog.

Just updated my site, added some HMers' blog sites.  I wonder if I should do the YT sites, too?

^^^
Yes you should. Definitely, for sure.

Alright I'm Dead so time to head down the Nightmarish Neurospace to meet Demons and Succubi. L8r and sleep tight all of you peeps.

http://www.scenicreflections.com/files/Cleavenger-The_Succubus_Wallpaper_trlgc.jpg

Been waiting all night for someone to upload the latest episode of Face Off.  It seems like every show you could ever want appears online twenty minutes after it's aired, but nobody ever seems in a rush to upload Face Off.  Pisses me off.