Re: Totally random

Lon is correct-

SD shows up during the fall.  He has banned at least 7 members and 3 mods.  The only saving grace is that it's only for a day.

I've been banned 4 times, Lon got 3 (I think), and a bunch of others hit 1-3 "violations."

And why the H3LL should I have regrets huh???
At least I'm not in the garage as LoudLon is. lol

Mistress has her own book.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-u6PrH5SDXA/STBmeTPIh4I/AAAAAAAAArM/fjouz9630gM/s320/ace2.jpg

Xtina Aguilera is such a hottie. And XXXTina Chaos is even better. big_smile

Man The Rock is freaking HILARIOUS in Tooth Fairy. lol

Surprising to see him in a comedy though, unusual.

hellrat wrote:

Mistress has her own book.
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_-u6PrH5SDXA/STBmeTPIh4I/AAAAAAAAArM/fjouz9630gM/s320/ace2.jpg

Awesomely amazingly cool!!!

I have a bridal shower to go to tomorrow.
THat means I have to dress nice and stuff.
And I have to work.
The bf offered to do my job and clean up after a wedding so I can sleep in and get myself ready and stuff.
But he has an event to set up as well. So I'm going in for a couple of hours to lighten the load.

Cheeze Wiz is delicious. Whoever the genius was that came up with sprayable cheese in a can, I applaud to you.

MoonRaven, we want pictures of you all nicely dressed!!! lol

And Tripod, damn yeah, best thing ever. Ever tried that and Nutella together??? Fantastic. smile

Well HM gang I wish you a marvellous SINday.

Another very fun movie night this morning was. Samael bless saturdays. Best day of the week, no freaking doubt possible...

That Skype movie night was a real success. It was me, myself, my EVIL self and I. Quite a nice crew. MWAHAHAHA lol

Hopefully you'll SIN a whole lot today. I surely will. Damn yes I will. big_smile

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba29d7ec19aaf19c23c3496ad932c954/tumblr_mjmf3qo0fr1qgwmzso1_500.jpg

I'll second punk's good sunday to everyone message! Hope everyone has a great day!

Myself, it's off to bed. I'll leave you with this.

tractor

seal

weird

kXnPunk wrote:

Well HM gang I wish you a marvellous SINday.

Another very fun movie night this morning was. Samael bless saturdays. Best day of the week, no freaking doubt possible...

That Skype movie night was a real success. It was me, myself, my EVIL self and I. Quite a nice crew. MWAHAHAHA lol

Hopefully you'll SIN a whole lot today. I surely will. Damn yes I will. big_smile

http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba29d7ec19aaf19c23c3496ad932c954/tumblr_mjmf3qo0fr1qgwmzso1_500.jpg

It's not just any Sinday it's the first regular season NFL Sinday, smile

^^^
Damn YESSSsss!!! Fun eating and drinking watching it begins!!! YAY!!! big_smile

z3r0c00l wrote:

I'll second punk's good sunday to everyone message! Hope everyone has a great day!

Myself, it's off to bed. I'll leave you with this.

tractor

seal

weird

Hopefully your dreams will be as wild as these. Hahaha
Sleep tight buddy.

Devil Samael stays under the bed all the time. When he comes out I just can't grab him. He's way too freaking blazing FAST!!! lol

He's beginning to be hungry though, earlier he was near his cage on the table. He even made the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle that on the shelf next to the table fall off. But another miserably failed attempt to catch him. Ah well, I got some food in the corner in my stairs so I'll grab him. I like to compete. Mwahahaha

Sunny outside, beautiful. I'll go BMX Street Trash and read in my big buddy tree in the park.

Gotta enjoy those warm days, they're disapearing fast. HELP ME PLEASE!!! Wintershit.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-08 11:35:58)

Tonight is pizza night. I'm not arsed making the spicy chicken, so I just ordered a pizza.

Also, I just got around to watching Being John Malkovich, man, that movie is so awesome.

^^^
True awesome one. And bon appétit mate. smile

Also watching a fantastic one. So deep, loving the long, long time for them to take action or react. AND with a Yugo, old ass Yugoslavian/Serbian car from the 80s. NICK AND NORAH'S PLALIST is a fantastic movie.

Weather today is totally DRUNK!!! 5 minutes rain, 15 of sun, 5 rain, 15 sun, 5 rain, 15 sun and on and on and on and on... Went to buy smokes was sunny and of course when I got back got stormed over. Damnit...

Rain...

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/originals/ae/b5/61/aeb561ecb7a19a6467b3851ece1834d9.jpg

Sun...

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/b0/01/84/b00184bfd42783fef0aadbf7057b5821.jpg

Yeah my bug screen is destroyed, Sweet jumps in and grabs it. Now because of the holes, She stays hung up there with her 2 front paws for a while. lol
Crazy cat.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-08 17:10:46)

kXnPunk wrote:

MoonRaven, we want pictures of you all nicely dressed!!! lol

And Tripod, damn yeah, best thing ever. Ever tried that and Nutella together??? Fantastic. smile

Sorry Punk, didn't see this post.
I changed outta my clothes a while ago.
Was a nice little bridal shower. Nothing too crazy.

Need a nap and a day off.

Awesome pictures Punk! That neighbourhood looks sweet. smile

^^^
Yeah Scavenger Of The Human Sorrow, the best neighbourhood EVER. ALL the houses are too beautiful, lotsa old one that I love and full of trees nice gardens and shit, forest is 5 minutes from here. In fact it's the same distance than my park where I go often. Just that there's a big hill to come back from there so lazy like I am I go to the park, of course. lol

MoonRaven wrote:

Sorry Punk, didn't see this post.
I changed outta my clothes a while ago.
Was a nice little bridal shower. Nothing too crazy.

Need a nap and a day off.

Ah well. Glad you had fun there.
Have a good nap and hopefully a day off soon. smile

Fun call just 10 minutes ago, my cousin. He's like me but instead of Punk, he loves 50-70 Classic Rock and plays guitar instead of bass. But we have a huge lot of interests that are the same. He misses me just as much as I miss him it seems. Moved away last year or the one before. They were the owners of my Dead 13 Blue bird. They gave her to me when they left here. Yup great dude. My favorite of all the ones I have definitely. He ROCKS!!!

Damnation RUN, RUUUN!!! My good friends the Aliens are attacking!!! big_smile

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2-7AdSkZA7I/R4E_kHkESzI/AAAAAAAAKiM/l4VtpbYcLNI/s400/alien_attack.jpg

Why does everyone else get to live in cool neighborhoods?  sad

https://sites.google.com/site/vervemonkeyproject/Home/images/web-images/Punk_neighborhood.jpg

Just finished up the longest version of Dawn of the Dead (1978) known to exist. Being my favorite horror movie, I loved every minute of it. I enjoy the whole crew, but I gotta say Peter (played by Ken Foree) is my favorite character of the bunch. He's the ultimate, bad ass partner to team up with in a zombie apocalypse scenario. "Wake up, sucker. We're thieves and we're bad guys. That's exactly what we are. We gotta find our own way."

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii597/creaturekillswell/KenForee_zpsd86dd492.jpg

Nice, was it the Shout Factory blu-ray? I might need to pick it up if it has extra footage.

What a bad week this was. The most tragic thing happened to my best bud, every parents nightmare... his daughter died. She was at a concert last week in NYC and took Molly. Must have been bad shit. She went into seizures and they couldn't save her. Only 20 years old and in college. A beautiful girl who was a great kid, never did anything wrong. She was like a daughter to me and grew up with my daughter who's also 20. As soon as I heard I went to his home and pretty much was there all week. The funeral was Friday. So fricken sad I can't believe it. Feel like I've been in a time warp.

^^
Oh, sheeit man.  I feel for you and your friend; that's just awful.

Theli wrote:

Nice, was it the Shout Factory blu-ray? I might need to pick it up if it has extra footage.

Nope, it was the 155 minute version which I found in full on YouTube! haha.
I'm still stickin' with DVDs for now, too. Eventually I know I'll have to shift over to Blu-rays. Or by the time I do that, something even better perhaps.

getken wrote:

What a bad week this was. The most tragic thing happened to my best bud, every parents nightmare... his daughter died. She was at a concert last week in NYC and took Molly. Must have been bad shit. She went into seizures and they couldn't save her. Only 20 years old and in college. A beautiful girl who was a great kid, never did anything wrong. She was like a daughter to me and grew up with my daughter who's also 20. As soon as I heard I went to his home and pretty much was there all week. The funeral was Friday. So fricken sad I can't believe it. Feel like I've been in a time warp.

Very sorry to read this, Getken. That is absolutely terrible.