Re: Totally random

H3LL yeah man I'd rather do that too.
ESPECIALLY WITH HER!!! lol

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/77/b1/a6/77b1a61e0db0701032caad82fc9cc8a7.jpg

Beautiful.

Ralph wept for the end of innocence, the darkness of man's heart, and the fall through the air of the true, wise friend called Piggy.

Whenever I eat tteddy bear crackers I bite off their little ears so they can't hear their own screams. Then their little arms so they can no longer try and strangle themselves to death from the pain. Then their little legs so they can't run away and lastly their torso so I can taste what little teddie guts taste like. And then the head of course.

^^^
I do the ezact same. And it was a very nice way to put it. Clap, clap, clap, BRAVO my friend!!! lol

So freaking stoked, that's tomorrow I'm going down to my hometown to jam. Well, my second hometown, firsrt being H3LL... CAN'T WAIT!!!! That''ll ROCK and I'm sure it'll be party time like crazy. Wooohooo!!! big_smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-19 21:49:51)

I think my 4 year old niece is going to be a horror fan,she loves skulls and watching Halloween episodes of kids shows all year round. lol

^^^
Hahaha Way to go!!!

Speaking of niece, hopefully I'll be able to see my sweet little Miss Meredith Baby this weekend. I miss her. smile

Each person has a literature inside them.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-19 21:53:47)

Anyone who has seen L.A. Confidential, does seeing the movie ruin the book? Should I read the book first?

No idea about the book but this movie is a freaking masterpiece. Awesome acting by phenomenal actors. And damn Kim Basinger as a whore is great to see. Damn, Spacey, Crowe and Pearce, not to mention De Vito... Yup. To see.

AAARRRHHH!!! HAPPY PIRATE DAY!!!

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7isvt2N171ranhnao1_500.gif

Yeah I know it was yeasterday but I don't care, should be all year long. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-19 23:58:36)

LA Confidential the book and LA Confidential the movie are like apples and oranges.  The book is an epic, serpentine story with a dozen subplots and hundreds of characters which takes place over the course of several years, while the movie's plot is a drastically slimmed down version which omits most of the book's subplots and their corresponding characters in favor of an almost brand new story.  Basically what the film did was take the three key characters from the book (played by Pearce, Crow and Stacey) and create an entirely new story around them which bears a minimal resemblance to the book's story.

In other words, watching the film ruins nothing about the book, and reading the book ruins nothing about the film.  Both are fantastic for their own reasons.

By the way, LA Confidential is the third book in James Ellroy's "LA Quartet" series of books, which share a great many of the same characters and continued storylines.  If you want the complete experience, be sure to read the other three books as well.  They are (in order):

Black Dahlia
The Big Nowhere
LA Confidential
White Jazz

In my opinion, Ellroy's LA Quartet are among the absolute finest crime thrillers in the genre's history.  More on the LA Quartet here. smile

Only one I read is Black Dahlia, the dude is a phenomenal writer. Yeah got it after seeing De Palma's movie so I really wanted to read more and I was far from deceived. It's to me the best crime book EVER. But no I haven't read the others yet.

3 hours left before my departure to Rimouski, my home town for the weekend. H3LL I CANNOT WAIT. Partying and playing with my old school buddies will kick some serious ass. Oh yeah baby it will. big_smile

Never trust atoms, they make up everything... lol

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/71/aa/6b/71aa6b54c5ebac90ca03d78f7d818edd.jpg

He says It's nothing, my pleasure. smile

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-20 12:32:28)

Cheers Monster. lol

http://tardis.sunderland.ac.uk/~bg13am/wordpress2/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Godzilla-9.jpg

So I've been making healthy dietary choices recently. I went to the supermarket and bought fresh fruit consisting of green apples, pears, and bananas. Also I ditched coffee and I've bought Green Tea and Black Tea as a new alternative. As for snacks I've got Luna bars and pumpkin seeds. It's a start, and I'm hoping I can make some healthy dinner suggestions too. big_smile

^^^
Best of luck with this my friend. Eating healthy is the best way to go. That's what I do. Of course I slap myself some fast food but it doesn't happen often at all. Anyways, even if I would eat more it wouldn't change a freaking thing, always been skinny as a damn nail. lol

LoudLon wrote:

LA Confidential the book and LA Confidential the movie are like apples and oranges.  The book is an epic, serpentine story with a dozen subplots and hundreds of characters which takes place over the course of several years, while the movie's plot is a drastically slimmed down version which omits most of the book's subplots and their corresponding characters in favor of an almost brand new story.  Basically what the film did was take the three key characters from the book (played by Pearce, Crow and Stacey) and create an entirely new story around them which bears a minimal resemblance to the book's story.

In other words, watching the film ruins nothing about the book, and reading the book ruins nothing about the film.  Both are fantastic for their own reasons.

By the way, LA Confidential is the third book in James Ellroy's "LA Quartet" series of books, which share a great many of the same characters and continued storylines.  If you want the complete experience, be sure to read the other three books as well.  They are (in order):

Black Dahlia
The Big Nowhere
LA Confidential
White Jazz

In my opinion, Ellroy's LA Quartet are among the absolute finest crime thrillers in the genre's history.  More on the LA Quartet here. smile

Thanks for the tip, I noticed that L.A. Confidential was part of a series after. I will have to pick it up, I love great crime fiction. Also good to know I can watch the flick without it ruining the books. I just borrowed it from a friend and wasn't certain if I really wanted to watch it.

Well I'm off to take the bus, enjoy your weekend you all, I sure freaking will with mine. big_smile

Cya when I'm back...

Heal them, like fire from a gun
Kneeling, my god is the Sun
Heal them, with fire from above
Kneeling, my god is the Sun

Thank god this week is over.
I'm finding it very difficult to deal with all the stupid at school.
At least at the art gallery no one bugs me and I work alone.

Last edited by MoonRaven (2013-09-21 16:01:33)

Theli wrote:

Thanks for the tip, I noticed that L.A. Confidential was part of a series after. I will have to pick it up, I love great crime fiction. Also good to know I can watch the flick without it ruining the books. I just borrowed it from a friend and wasn't certain if I really wanted to watch it.

You'd be doing yourself a mammoth disservice if you didn't watch it.  It's a mesmerizing film -- slick, intelligent, exceedingly well written, impeccably directed and remarkably well acted.  Hell, I've seen the movie fifty times (at the least; I actually lost count not long after that lol ) and it still gets me jazzed every time I watch it.

I like spreading Nutella on the booty.

Going to a concert tonight.
Bf friend's band is playing. Sucks that I have to work tomorrow.
Can't go to the after party.

^^^
What are you going to see??? Have fun anyways!!! Rock it miss Black Bird Rock the shit out of it. big_smile

Tripod wrote:

I like spreading Nutella on the booty.

Me too but I missed #FriskyFriday yesterday. Cool to see that the naked babes picts are still up on Twitter. lol

Came back at 2 pm from the most crazy fun trip I've done in my life. Truely.

Got there yesterday at 4 pm from the bus and Rich Dead Valley was right there, he's the best fucking friend I've ever had in my fucked up life. Like my real brother he is to me. We went to her sister and mom's apartment and ate Pizza and drank beer. And smoked of course.

THEN the crazy MAD fun began, we went to the practice spot and man, what a spot. Just like my Dark Sinister and Evil cave, posters & stickers EVERYWHERE but just MUCH BIGGER. I brought my Crass bitch bass so we terrorized the walls with our mad as H3LL Punk. 10 of my old good friends from my teen era were there. Haven't seen these dudes for 20 damn years. And boy everybody is just a freaking beast of a musician compared to back then so IT TRUELY KILLED LIKE H3LL the songs we did...

The thing that surprised me the most is that we are still the EXACT FUCKING SAME AS WE WERE THEN!!!! Insane laughing all night.

Oh yeah, AND IT WAS BUSHMILLS FRIDAY LIKE THEY DO THERE EVERY WEEK!!! Wooooooo, best Whiskey EVER!!!
So beer, w33d and Bushmills shots were turning around without stopping aside from when we pkayed and even there, we still drank. Damn man, the best fun I've had in freaking YEARS!!!

Then Dead and me went to his house, a 100 old very nice one that he all renovated with his badass girl, the mother of their 4 years old blond kid, strange because both of them are dark haired but Rich told me he was blond too as a young dude so the kid grabbed his father hair genes. lol

Kid is a FREAK of Super Heroes, he's got a whole damn room FULL of them so I asked him which one was his favorite.

He replied Batman BUT THE BLUE ONE, I HATE THE BLACK AND GREY ONES!!! Mwahahaha
Guess Dead daddy stuck a bit of his love for old school series to his lil' guy. lol

And he's got the most amazing one, a Spider-Man that crawls on the walls and ceiling with a remote control. Man that was cool.

We played with his little plastic soldiers and he even gave me one. Kid's as fucking badass and cool as his dad and mom. Wooo!!!

Yup, AN INCREDIBLE night that was. And today was crazy warm so I was really happy.

Could of stayed more but as my bro was working today, he wasn't home and every one of my friends had something organized today with each one's family so I came back.

BE SURE I'LL GO BACK MORE OFTEN THAN EVERY FREAKING DAMN 20 YEARS!!! H3LL YES!!!

THE LOCAL:

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/4b/6f/9b/4b6f9b9751ed18226dcc4e4990018f7d.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-09-21 20:38:45)

gif

Damn that's a weird one Z3r0 man!!!

^^I know right! I couldn't resist posting it.