Re: Totally random

Raspberry seltzer water is delicious.  Takashi Miike could be an Asian dish with tons of blood.  Slasher films always have that one annoying guy who we all hope dies... and it sucks when he does not.  Squirrels and Penguins will fight a war and Penguins will win... that is all lol.

I'm a little teapot short and stout
here is my handle, here is my... other handle?!

Fuck.  I'm a sugar bowl.

wink

I'm bored out my mind..muffins suck there so messy to eat..

;ahhkjab;dfja;odfkhat;ajdklfna;kljadsfiohakjladsfb;kasdf

Mirthquake wrote:

Fuck.  I'm a sugar bowl.

wink

ROFL.....

why do i have such a huge crush on Jessica Alba?  i am straight but she is just so gorgeous.  is this normal?

Monkys and Midgets will fight to the death with a gnome as the ref. I want to own a monkey and a midget. Think it would be cool to own one of each. How fun it would be. I would love to have a midget. I always wanted one.

i met a midgit once his name was Mark and he had a little midgit voice.  wish i still had his number for ya BDD.

Damn! Epitome. Oh well that's alright. Thanks for trying. lol

if it makes you feel any better i was drunk when i met him and i did beat him up

lol Hey speaking of which. I would love to go midget tossing.

Attention! I have an important announcement:

testicles.

that will be all.

Mirthquake wrote:

Fuck.  I'm a sugar bowl.

wink

LOL! 

John Taylor is a totally underrated bass player.

1 more day til Rip drinks BEER, Rip drinks Beer, Rip drinks Beer........:lol:

D - you beat up a midget? 

RIP - you're waiting for friday?

okay long story short (pun) met him on the net talked to him on the phone he had every opportunity to tell me he was height challenged and i would not have cared but he told me he was 5' 4" and i am 5' 2" so that was no big deal but when i met him i was a good 6 inches taller than him and i was a little buzzed so i just starting kicking him as a joke and then i just kinda beat him up a little (pun) if he would have told me he was a little person i would have been okay with it cause looks aren't that important to me but he lied and that pissed me off

Damnit! I wanna go midget tossing.

ROFLMAO, D - the puns are too funny.

Constantce wrote:

D - you beat up a midget? 

RIP - you're waiting for friday?

Yes ma'am......I'm only a weekend drinker now. Getting too old and can't party all the time anymore.

BDD it was fun to assault him cause he curled up in a fetal position and begged my to stop.  I also met a guy that looked like a goat so I just made goat noises at him until he walked away.  I was drunk and I think Afroman was there.  Then this guy bought me some jello shots and showed me his private parts under the table and I laughed so much it hurt my tummy.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

BDD it was fun to assault him cause he curled up in a fetal position and begged my to stop.  I also met a guy that looked like a goat so I just made goat noises at him until he walked away.  I was drunk and I think Afroman was there.  Then this guy bought me some jello shots and showed me his private parts under the table and I laughed so much it hurt my tummy.

lol Now that's to damn hilarious. But come on you gotta admit from the movie Dodgeball, thet had shown the one sport called Midget Tossing on ESPN 8: The Ocho, that wanted you to go out and play that game.

I wish a woman would cum and attack me tonight.:lol:

Very true BDD it would be highlarious.  To be honest midgits kinda freak me out.  To be honest I had a thing (don't gag) for Vince Vaughn when I watched Dodgeball so I am a little sketchy on the midgit tossing details.  I like tall guys that explains the Vince Vaughn thing and I don't like to date guys I know I could take in a fight that explains my freaking outedness toward little people.

It seems like everytime I used to meet new guys when I was younger most of them would just flop it out at the strangest times.  Once I was driving and this guy was like hey look and he just had it out there and I was like what the hell put it back I don't wanna see that.  That happened to me so much that I began to expect it.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

Very true BDD it would be highlarious.  To be honest midgits kinda freak me out.  To be honest I had a thing (don't gag) for Vince Vaughn when I watched Dodgeball so I am a little sketchy on the midgit tossing details.  I like tall guys that explains the Vince Vaughn thing and I don't like to date guys I know I could take in a fight that explains my freaking outedness toward little people.

It seems like everytime I used to meet new guys when I was younger most of them would just flop it out at the strangest times.  Once I was driving and this guy was like hey look and he just had it out there and I was like what the hell put it back I don't wanna see that.  That happened to me so much that I began to expect it.

That's to funny. I'm glad i'm not one of those guys who does something like that. I could never do that, just pull it out for no reason. I definitely don't do that nor will i ever. Hey what if i just send you a midget clown. lol Just messing.

If he was carrying balloons and had a bird on his shoulder I would have a stroke.