Re: Totally random

I've gotta say that today is probably my most terryfing day, at the afternoon:

I had just finished having 30 minutes of self study, having picked my Science book and notebook but didn't even bother to see them....
I was hoping that the last 1h30 of the afternoon in school having Science will be peaceful. I thought wrong... when the teacher finished checking the students he said that we had an evaluation (w/out telling us) with the subject: Volcanoes and Earthquakes...
I was troubled at first but then I managed to calm myself a little bit down thinking that the test will be easy since it's our first test.
But when I saw the paper I was completely... (I dunno)
At first my classmates were joking with him with the questions about all the answers and stuffs. While I was almost crying and sweeping my tears with my handkerchief... Then when we were all silent I was just sitting there, having only answered one question: "Were does erthquakes and volcanoes lies?"
and observing as Quang Anh doing the test easely...
At the final minutes Q.A. knew that I was wasn't being able to answer to questions so he told me to just gave it to the teacher, that nothing's gonna be wrecked... but I ignored him and tried to answer the other questions as people were giving their test papers to the teacher... After the bell ring, me, now completely horrified due to the fact that I've only a answered few questions and I'm the only one left, cried out loud and screaming like I dunno while my classmates were getting out of the class observing me. Some of them smiled, some troubled by my appearrance, some laughed out loud....
The teacher was looking at me trying to console me. He told me to look at him, that did I ever imagined a man like him didn't even get a 0/20? That he didn't meant to make this test count because it was only a first test to try if the students did studied at home or not. That he will not count my test's score in my average. At that point, I tried to smile... but I couldn't...
After I calmed down the teacher and I talk a little bit before we said goodbye and wished that we both have a good week end...
And after that I took my books for homework and picked up my bike, during the course on home I saw one of my classmate and another guy from the othe class. They were making the middle finger at me and I did that back to them... without smiling of course. That was completely rude if you knew that your friend was scared and terrified for a test that he didn't got the chance to know when will it start and didn't even got the chance and time to study...

So I hope that I will calm myself during the week-end and forget that weak image of me. And I promise to myself that I will atleast try the best I can do smile

Last edited by A Lost Boy (2012-09-28 08:42:39)

I meditate in the morning, focus on breathing and not all the errant and jumbled thoughts ricocheting around inside my mind. (it is like trying to calm a drunk monkey) Once I calm my brain, I relax anywhere from 5 minutes to 40 mins. There are many ways to meditate. Sometimes I just lay quietly and listen to Tibetan singing bowls, you can really lose space time with that:) My whole point is that meditation is underrated and extremely helpful. I do so much better at my college studies after a morning session. You Do have time to meditate, if you make the time. I have two quizzes today, one in Philosophy (I only get a week to study like 5 or 6 "great thinkers") I feel like I need two brains to understand what the point is and 5 more brains to put it all into a perspective. The other quiz I have today is on Cultures/linguistics I am loving all the learning, but sometimes feel unsettled that I will not do well. Its common I can related to how you have felt/reacted. Take one day of life at a time, we DO get Do overs.
A Lost Boy my advice... Remember to breathe

^^ Thanks, sometimes I read books and play games (not often now) and I dunno why but do stuffs like homeowrk also calm me down. Mostly stuffs I like to do makes me feel Zen... LIKE THIS!

@Dead-
I kind of do the same thing.  I usually wake up a bit sore in the mornings (damn age!), so I just do some stretching, not thinking about anything but relaxing.  I can zone out for like 30 minutes, easy.

College is taking up all my time and means I cannot work on my novel, and I'm too tired to do it at the weekend. Kind of sucks.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

College is taking up all my time and means I cannot work on my novel, and I'm too tired to do it at the weekend. Kind of sucks.

I know that feel. Absolutely getting nowhere on my thesis and the creative writing department kind of frowns on not turning stuff in.

I've applied to a local community college to take some LPN courses.  Obviously, if the last twelve years have taught me anything, it's that case working and/or addiction counseling aren't exactly the most stable professions in the world, so I thought I'd go for something related but in far more demand.  I'm hoping to start classes next spring.  I've already been approved a new, limited-time-only VA education grant (it's the least they could do after robbing me of some 40K they owed me for enlisting to begin with) so now I'm just waiting to hear whether or not my CC app has been accepted.

yolo..before it was cool.
http://www.millvalleylibrary.net/discounts/images/yolo.jpg

Last edited by Tripod (2012-09-28 16:58:55)

@Lon-
at least you're getting something, finally.  Dipsticks.

The 8th grade is beginning of total hell. Dunno if I should quit Latin because I already know like 5 languages lol.

A Lost Boy wrote:

The 8th grade is beginning of total hell. Dunno if I should quit Latin because I already know like 5 languages lol.

Dude middle school in general was hell for me. Once you get to the high school you can get your grip together on things.

Hope so...

I wished atleast that my cry would sound like The Thing's howl or Arnie's war cry in Predator.

A Lost Boy wrote:

I wished atleast that my cry would sound like The Thing's howl or Arnie's war cry in Predator.

I wish my cry would sound like Michael Jackson. So whenever I get sad I shout "YEE HEE!" and grab my crotch.

Az as a baby lol
http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/video/ … orm=msnrll

^^ lol

Close, but it was a puppy.
big_smile

Me and sis used to make things difficult for the parents when we were younger.  tongue

Eventually, I had to grow up and fight off bullies in middle school.

Then, I just trounced them in high school.

After that, the great monkey-goat war erupted.  It ended in a standoff.

Final monkey dominance was achieved after The Great Bear-Monkey Battle.

That is why we have nuclear knives now.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-29 06:07:51)

Hey can anyone list all the post ranks here so I can see? I y does Lon and Az got so original stuffs?

^^
There used to be a ranking page, but it defaults back to the "Contact Us" page now.  I guess Meh did away with it.

Not sure what you mean by me and Lon getting original stuff.

How I feel when somebody wakes me up in the morning:
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn236/LaceannDomination/GIF/venom_001.gif

azathoth wrote:

^^
There used to be a ranking page, but it defaults back to the "Contact Us" page now.  I guess Meh did away with it.

I think he's talking about user titles?

Lost Boy, you've got enough posts now (over 1,000) that I can give you a custom title if you'd like.  Just let me know what you want yours to read and I'll change it up for you.

^ It is my personal goal to get to 1,000 posts now.

...I just want a custom title! lol

We can get custom user titles?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5v9ligztA1qfyqv8o1_500.gif

^^
Yeppers, mods can give 'em to you.  Mavie gave me my first one- "Monkey Lord of Chaos" or something like that.  My current one was from Cap Howdy (I think).

It's basically a reward for being an active and constructive member on HM.  If you're destructive, you'll find your new title to be "Banned."  lol

azathoth wrote:

^^

Like you guys got the Monkey stuff and the Death Proof stuntman stuff.