23,426

Re: Totally random

^^
Yeah, mods can give you a custom title.  Lon just happens to be Stuntman Mike, and I just happen to rule Movie Nights.

You can ask nicely for your own title.

Re: Totally random

I would like a new title Im sick of being a ninja lol

23,428

Re: Totally random

After the night I had last night

Re: Totally random

azathoth wrote:

You can ask nicely for your own title.

Hum...Hum...Hum... O please O God O Dear Lord O dear Something That I Can't Afford To Say The Name Of It Because I Don't Even Know It's Name Is And Who Or What It Is...

GIMME' SUM' AWESUM' TAITOL' PLZ'!!!!!!!!

23,430

Re: Totally random

I thought your night would have went something like this:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmperj5ep1r4mur8o1_400.gif

23,431

Re: Totally random

Tripod wrote:

I thought your night would have went something like this:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltmperj5ep1r4mur8o1_400.gif

>Be Me
>Drunk at bar
>Met one of the, let's be frank, hottest girls I've ever seen
>Start chatting her up
>Says I'm awesome
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>Ask her for her number
>She says sure, but before I give it to you...
>I say what
>She says, can I borrow about tree fiddy?

Well it was about this time I noticed that this girl at the bar was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era! I said god damnit Loch Ness Monster I ain't giving you no Tree Fiddy.

And now for the real story:

Got drunk, pussed out, probably will never see her again though.

23,432

Re: Totally random

I remember one time I went up to a girl in a bar and said "Hey I just met you and this is crazy, so here's my number..call me maybe?" and then she called me a creep.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=4646927705047187&id=dad7e32bb08db8aa4f0ce1fb54ba4dfd

23,433

Re: Totally random

Funny, I met Vampy at a bar.

23,434

Re: Totally random

Yeah that line doesn't work and now I have the song stuck in my head.

23,435

Re: Totally random

Mr. Black wrote:

Yeah that line doesn't work and now I have the song stuck in my head.

At least it's not Gangnam Style. I have no idea what the guy is saying but it's catchy big_smile

23,436

Re: Totally random

I happen to enjoy the song. And apparently Gangnam is a place in Korea? I believe that is ritsy.

Re: Totally random

I enjoy swimming in the swamp with you all

23,438

Re: Totally random

^^
Only proboscis and snow monkeys swim.  The rest of us sit up in the trees and throw sharks down on you.

23,439

Re: Totally random

Panda isn't allowed to swim. It's quite upsetting.

Re: Totally random

Mowing the lawn while listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall is almost a Zen-full experience.

23,441

Re: Totally random

thedeadshallrule wrote:

Mowing the lawn while listening to Pink Floyd's The Wall is almost a Zen-full experience.

AH! I used to do that all the time. One of my all time favorite albums. Quite the experience. I used to write to Atom Heart Mother and Obscured by Clouds.

23,442

Re: Totally random

I know one band that always soothes me and it's Joy Division. My 8th grade science teacher believe it or not was actually a big fan of them and he got me hooked on' em as well.

23,443

Re: Totally random

A Lost Boy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

You can ask nicely for your own title.

Hum...Hum...Hum... O please O God O Dear Lord O dear Something That I Can't Afford To Say The Name Of It Because I Don't Even Know It's Name Is And Who Or What It Is...

GIMME' SUM' AWESUM' TAITOL' PLZ'!!!!!!!!

Is there anything specific you have in mind?

23,444

Re: Totally random

^^
"He who tosses the hamster in random directions" ?

Edit- actually, thank kinda sounds cool.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-10-01 19:36:47)

23,445

Re: Totally random

This is random..but did anyone else ever think Danny Tanner from Full House was gay?

23,446

Re: Totally random

^^^ So was the guy who played the boy on Who's The Boss?  Oh, and also Stephen Geoffreys, "Evil Ed" from the original Fright Night.

Az, I was thinking "HM"s Bad Seed" or "Child of the Corn." lol

23,447

Re: Totally random

Seriously just imagine this guy creeping beside your bed every night with that smug face
http://aznbadger.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/bobsaget.jpg

23,448

Re: Totally random

Creepier than Pedo Pete? I think so

23,449

Re: Totally random

Hey I just met you
And this is crazy
But call the police
Or else Uncle Pete will rape me

Re: Totally random

LoudLon wrote:
A Lost Boy wrote:
azathoth wrote:

You can ask nicely for your own title.

Hum...Hum...Hum... O please O God O Dear Lord O dear Something That I Can't Afford To Say The Name Of It Because I Don't Even Know It's Name Is And Who Or What It Is...

GIMME' SUM' AWESUM' TAITOL' PLZ'!!!!!!!!

Is there anything specific you have in mind?

Something related to paranoia maybe? hence my name I only like The Lost Boys (1987) lol.